Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
i thought i try out some different things to see how they turn out...

My Lexi romantic route i had chosen to set Holly up with chris, nice ending at the pool with all 4 of them.

After that, i wondered... what if chris didnt end up with Holly?

and boy... that was hilarious :D I mean... the lexi fart scene at the date after sushi with the MC was something i laughed so hard... but that ending with Lexi when Holly is not ending up with chris was... omg my stomach hurts... :D

this game is just something else...

one last thing to try out now... the "no girl route" wonder how this one goes.

but really, i can only encourage everyone to try everything out, its so amazing :D
How did you set Holly up with Chris? I recommended her to Chris origionally, but never got a follow-up prompt until everyone left and it was just MC and Holly talking. Does it trigger later if the MC and Lexi don't do the three-some with her?

If you notice the "outtake" pictures at the end, you see Lexi, Kevin and the MC standing outside the limo, which we can assume is the follow-up when it was mentioned that the smell was "peeling paint" since she's still in the pink dress.

Yeah, that solo Lexi & MC route with Holly not with Chris was hilarious. "It's like hitting a brick wall". :D and then his comments continued and she turned red...

I really wish the Lexi, Holly & MC route would have been deeper and not felt like the MC was disposable in that ending and it was really just "Lexi & Holly" ending with him tacked on. A simple slide show of all of the characters 3-6 months later would have been awesome, like a "snapshot" in time. If the MC and Lexi alone for example, it could have been a concert with him watching or her singing to him (would have loved her to sing the love song to him since he inspired it), or if the Lexi, Holly & MC route, showing a scene based on the last choice, so if the player chose "impregnant them" it would show them pregnant and all of them out together somewhere smiling, etc

Reactions: ZzZzZiggy

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
How did you set Holly up with Chris? I recommended her to Chris origionally, but never got a follow-up prompt until everyone left and it was just MC and Holly talking. Does it trigger later if the MC and Lexi don't do the three-some with her?

If you notice the "outtake" pictures at the end, you see Lexi, Kevin and the MC standing outside the limo, which we can assume is the follow-up when it was mentioned that the smell was "peeling paint" since she's still in the pink dress.

Yeah, that solo Lexi & MC route with Holly not with Chris was hilarious. "It's like hitting a brick wall". :D and then his comments continued and she turned red...

I really wish the Lexi, Holly & MC route would have been deeper and not felt like the MC was disposable in that ending and it was really just "Lexi & Holly" ending with him tacked on. A simple slide show of all of the characters 3-6 months later would have been awesome, like a "snapshot" in time. If the MC and Lexi alone for example, it could have been a concert with him watching or her singing to him (would have loved her to sing the love song to him since he inspired it), or if the Lexi, Holly & MC route, showing a scene based on the last choice, so if the player chose "impregnant them" it would show them pregnant and all of them out together somewhere smiling, etc
setting chris up with holly is pretty easy... just dont go for her. if you meet her the first time dont be "conflicted" cause that is of course a way to chase holly yourself. So she is off the table for chris...

than late ron before the "ass guessing game" the option for holly should be open, after the "ass guessing game" you get a dialogie with holly where you can mention "there is chris" or something like that... and thats it. and maybe dont watch her tits that often at the balcony... but i think that doesnt matter for the chris setup

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021

yeah the threesome ending with holly and lexi was not my favorite too... but i would say it fits. lets face it... you cheated on lexi, Holly and Lexi did love each other a long time (without really going for it)... not only as best friends, the romantic/sexual feelings were always there, obviously. In every single path (well only if holly is not ending up with chris and youre not going for either one them of course) Holly and Lexi end up together, and lexiis telling everyone at the concert that she was hoping and searching for love, realizing that she already had it all the time with Holly... So their relationship is so much deeper already...

MC cheating on lexi kills very much a deeper realtionship with her. and going for both at the same time doesnt help to get deep feelings with Holly either. And than there is the ending scene in the bathroom... and look at the options there, the MC is pretty much a "player" there. Nothing about deep "love" for both of them at the end.

How the the realtionship with Holly and Lexi unfolds, a real "love throuple" just doesnt make real sense here. So yeah i would say, Lexi and Holly are in deep love with each other and the MC is just a "disposable" I mean the MC himself told them both... that they NEED each other in their lifes, but not that much the MC... at the end, Holly and Lexi just want the MC to tag along on the ride... but the deep love is more between Holly and Lexi. and i think that this makes sense overall.

Its way different with Kira and Robin for example... where the whole thing is really developing a love triangle where everyone loves each other. With Lexi and Holly not that much.

Regarding Lexi... her endig with the MC and getting chris/Holly together felt really good btw, its my favorite ending... well of course after the Cece ending which is unreachable.

The MC/Holly ending was dissapointing... I really like Holly very very much... she is my favorite character after Cece, and she has a special bond with the MC i think, but it doesnt came out at the end... in the ending scene it was all about ridiculous high amount of sex... should have shown more deep feelings here i think. Cause on the yacht or at the hospital you could clearly see how much Holly was in love with the MC... but that isnt shown in the end anymore.

many endings lack of something i think...

Only the Cece ending feels "complete" second best is maybe the Kira/Robin throuple route.

Alle the other endings really are feeling that there is something "missing" at least to me.
Even the lexi solo route doesnt feel complete to me... should have been a marriage included, lexi as a bride and such... all friends together and a ceremony.

I love how every girl and realtionship gets their ending... and the endings are overall pretty nice and all... but yeah, most of the time i get the feeling "hm something is missing, could have been better with just a little more to it" But well... Not everything can be perfect, the Cece Ending was perfect in my book, and was the most important anyway.

Last edited:

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
View attachment 2045286 How do I achieve this achievement? No matter what I do I ain't able to trigger it. Lied once to robin while playing videogames, Once at lexi's house when asked about whethere i play games on mobile and once to Chris when asked if i had sex with steph. I did three of em and i am not getting the achievement.
dont tell "white lies"

For the achievement you need to lie the hard way... like telling cece you didnt have sex with another girl... and such.

The lies must have an real "impact" there are not that much lies like that, but enough.

easiest way, go the kira/robin route early on, and lie... but later in ep 4 choose cece and lie to her... this way you should already have 3 heavy lies in your book.

but the achievemnt sucks anyway... but yeah i get it, some players want the 100%

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
I really didn't like the endings. I accepted Cece´s death as the real ending. I didn't want to accept it at first and it hit like truck, and I was happy to see that the story continued but it has been a long wait since then. It was nice seeing the dev took the time and effort to give us different endings but for me, they didn't have the same impact.

I had the same feeling about the ending of Death Note. I can only accept the ending when L dies. Anything after doesn't feel the same.

Strange, Cece never died anyway... it was made very clear at the end of ep 6 "life sucks sometimes, but this is just a game" and than the heartbeat...
did you missed that?

After playing the episode, i saw many postings around here that "cece dont have to die" or "impossible for her to survive that" and such... while the game made it very clear the she survived...

BUT i think it would have been not such a bad idea to make at least ONE really dark ending...

To see how cece is going alone on the bus in all the routes is pretty depressing already... but overall i think, drifty should have considered a "no girl" route (there is a trigger in the code but there is not really such a route) with a bad or even dark ending for cece and the mc... but, yeah i think he could not go through with it in his heart... considering the real life story behind it.

Reactions: DarhkBlu

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
ah btw... there are lot tags missing for this game... like... äh creampie, anal, pregnancy and maybe more... maybe someone can add those?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
ah btw... there are lot tags missing for this game... like... äh creampie, anal, pregnancy and maybe more... maybe someone can add those?
feel free to report op about missing tags, just don't expect those to be added.

Golemca55

Oct 6, 2021
Does anyone have a copy of the full game up to .7c non steam version or know where you can find one. I would take up to chapter 6 also, butI don't need chapter 8

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Does anyone have a copy of the full game up to .7c non steam version or know where you can find one. I would take up to chapter 6 also, butI don't need chapter 8
svscomics has but slow hosts unless pays, elsewhere on web could have better hosts.

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
yeah the threesome ending with holly and lexi was not my favorite too... but i would say it fits. lets face it... you cheated on lexi, Holly and Lexi did love each other a long time (without really going for it)... not only as best friends, the romantic/sexual feelings were always there, obviously. In every single path (well only if holly is not ending up with chris and youre not going for either one them of course) Holly and Lexi end up together, and lexiis telling everyone at the concert that she was hoping and searching for love, realizing that she already had it all the time with Holly... So their relationship is so much deeper already...

MC cheating on lexi kills very much a deeper realtionship with her. and going for both at the same time doesnt help to get deep feelings with Holly either. And than there is the ending scene in the bathroom... and look at the options there, the MC is pretty much a "player" there. Nothing about deep "love" for both of them at the end.

How the the realtionship with Holly and Lexi unfolds, a real "love throuple" just doesnt make real sense here. So yeah i would say, Lexi and Holly are in deep love with each other and the MC is just a "disposable" I mean the MC himself told them both... that they NEED each other in their lifes, but not that much the MC... at the end, Holly and Lexi just want the MC to tag along on the ride... but the deep love is more between Holly and Lexi. and i think that this makes sense overall.

Its way different with Kira and Robin for example... where the whole thing is really developing a love triangle where everyone loves each other. With Lexi and Holly not that much.

Regarding Lexi... her endig with the MC and getting chris/Holly together felt really good btw, its my favorite ending... well of course after the Cece ending which is unreachable.

The MC/Holly ending was dissapointing... I really like Holly very very much... she is my favorite character after Cece, and she has a special bond with the MC i think, but it doesnt came out at the end... in the ending scene it was all about ridiculous high amount of sex... should have shown more deep feelings here i think. Cause on the yacht or at the hospital you could clearly see how much Holly was in love with the MC... but that isnt shown in the end anymore.

many endings lack of something i think...

Only the Cece ending feels "complete" second best is maybe the Kira/Robin throuple route.

Alle the other endings really are feeling that there is something "missing" at least to me.
Even the lexi solo route doesnt feel complete to me... should have been a marriage included, lexi as a bride and such... all friends together and a ceremony.

I love how every girl and realtionship gets their ending... and the endings are overall pretty nice and all... but yeah, most of the time i get the feeling "hm something is missing, could have been better with just a little more to it" But well... Not everything can be perfect, the Cece Ending was perfect in my book, and was the most important anyway.
Good post!

I need to play the other routes and also try to backtrack to get Holly & Chris together because I think that ending would fit well too if it's done decently.

I agree with the higher level idea about Lexi & Holly being a thing, but again not really. Lexi never changed her definition of love, it's still only a single person, just a female. I thought the entire idea was that she realized she *could* love more than one person, and have things deepend over time, which was prety much what all the dialogue on that ending, and all the Lexi/MC and Lexi/Holly things immplied with dialogue up to that point.

Was the MC a "player"? Some would label that a hard YES, but realistically, he had known them both just a few weeks and then had the huge situation occur. He liked them both and had a connection with both, or at least had the beginning of one based on dialogue. His comments that they needed each other more than him was for the friendship and support, we can guess he never guessed they would hook up together, I mean after the boat episode they both said it was "uncomfortable" of a situation.

That ending just felt like it was shallow and sex based, which I guess makes sense for lexi also with the mentions of "naughty Lexi" in her solo route, it's like she's repressed herself for years and then sort of lost control when she finally has her intimacy issues resolved regardless of who she resolved it with. It just seemed out of character based on all the previous dialogue, hell even Holly's comments when he went to her apartment become a lie with that concert announcement. Was the MC a "player" at that point or did they both pretty much discard him, even though he wasn't the only "guilty party" in that situation? They both said they were guilty of encouraging or opening the door for the MC to messs with each other, but again that was all thrown away for "Lexi & Holly sexy times". I feel the ending was mor of a "let's wrap this up without having to write a lot more dialogue/rended more images" than truly making that ending fdit with all the build up before that.

Or else maybe both women deluded themselves andf the MC all along and all it took was one night together to make all they said before a lie?

It's surprising that the Robin & Kira ending was more a throuple, but maybe that's becausae R&K have been past the "young lust" stage and have been together long enough to recognize their feelings and that they could accept and welcome they both care for. I'll have to play that ending to see how it goes. :)

Oh, and I agree 100% that for the Lexi & MC solo ending it would have been great to render a marriage shot, giant ceremony (or small intimate one since the bigger ones are hard as a star) with all of them there and Holly as bridesmaid, Chris as best man and maybe show Lexi & MC danicing and if Holly/Chris connected them dancing together too. I'll have to figure out where I went wrong with recommending Holly to Chris (I never got the prompt before the ass competition to have Holly & Chris talk), and get that ending done too. :)

Reactions: ename144

ReeseQian

Sep 16, 2019
View attachment 2045286 How do I achieve this achievement? No matter what I do I ain't able to trigger it. Lied once to robin while playing videogames, Once at lexi's house when asked about whethere i play games on mobile and once to Chris when asked if i had sex with steph. I did three of em and i am not getting the achievement.
only 3 Achievement that worked
1. Cece-"not since Steph". (achievement) --- * Cece's Path *
2. Robin-I'm not a gamer (achievement)--- * Lexi's Kitchen *
3. Kira- I'm not drunk. (achievement)--- * After ass Game *

Reactions: Charanz10

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
If you can't see your saves at all, use search to find out the folder has a new name and copy them. If you can see them, but get errors, use search to find out what to do about that. TLDR, saves work. Mostly.
no they simply give me a renpy script error...i only managed to load one at final CHAPTER 6..all other in chapter save simply gave me scritp error

Badgerlad

Mar 3, 2020
no they simply give me a renpy script error...i only managed to load one at final CHAPTER 6..all other in chapter save simply gave me scritp error
That might be the rollback error that Sancho posted a fix for, try looking for that one.

Saramago

Sep 23, 2017
Wow did solo path for all girls + both threesome paths and I'm still missing over 2k screens (22395/24455).

Feels like I missed a whole path or two

DarhkBlu

Apr 19, 2020
Wow did solo path for all girls + both threesome paths and I'm still missing over 2k screens (22395/24455).

Feels like I missed a whole path or two
I'd say those 2k screens are the screens you get if you are not maxing out points and opp's with your selected girl per path,I myself got about 12.5k screens with my 1 playtrough going with Cece and thats with me only maxing out her points and opp's and only going for points sporadicly with the others,So keeping that in mind I'd say you are not ment to see all the screens.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
;):coffee: Of course, both games are very good at giving us these emotions oh Dev is to be congratulated for creating an amazing game like this one I will always play it again of course I will skip that heavy part of Cece because it's not for everyone to see again that heavy image of her jumping off the bridge :cry:

Reactions: Max1276
4.80 star(s) 564 Votes