Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
I don't know why but i really can't push myself on to play this game. Everytime i try i get as far as Lexi's villa and i'm fed up. One of the reason is that i don't find any of the women of the game appealling. I presume you are supposed to care for their personal dramas, but, i don't know. A privileged rich and famous woman who can't find the 'right man'? I mean.. sucks to be her? Two bi ladies in a relationship that miss the old dear weiner? Uhm. In the end i only feel manipulated to care for Cece only out of her suicide attempt. And she is weird as fuck (duh?) so, not really that attactive.
And upon this there is also the "missed opportunities" count that is frustrating as fuck. I mean, this time i've been playing a strinctly monogamous Cece route, and i've gone above and beyond for her, and by the end of the last chapter i played i had missed more opportunity with her then with the other girls. I mean, even how?? Not to mention the tasks i keep missing despite i look everywhere to the hook to complete them. And both of those aspect of the game even feel totally unecessary. I hope at last endings are good. If i can reach them without the walkthrough which i'm not sure despite my best efforts.
Really frustrating.

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
well this game isn't for every1.

edit: this is actual visual novel where choices matter big time.
Yep. You are right. And now that i've read some of the reviews and found out more about the game i think i want to play it even less... I think i'll give up with it. Maybe i'll consider to play it another time if i find myself in a differnt mind position.

codecrush7

Mar 23, 2020
This is definitely subjective. Having only played Lexi's route so far, there does seem to be less moments when the MC could interact with Lexi than shown (like he pretty much ignores everyone then and the limited Lexi interactions could be really improved, her showing she is more connected to him for example, which are comments Holly was given instead for some reason), and if the non-CeCe routes are similar it's easy to see where some might feel that CeCe is the only viable story option.

Something to keep in ming however, which is pivotal to the story
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

CeCe's role is exactly as needed, she is there to help everyone else, when she is also a wreck. As the MC notes, she's probably one of the strongest ones in the group, but incredibly fragile at the same time. it balances out for sure. I don't know if she is "best girl" since all of the women are very different and have different life experiences and strengths/weaknesses. CeCe might be "best girl" if someone has a 'protective' nature and they as the player want to rescue her as occurs in the story.

I agree this is probably one of the top 5 VN's I have played, and anyone who doesn't react to Chapter 5 lacks something emotionally I believe. That chapter, even though I knew what was going to happen, still hit like a truck. I just wish some of the montage scenes could be paused because they had some great moments in them that have to be watched multiple times.
Yes but she is still best girl ;)

Reactions: Jumbi

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod Update (non-critical)

Changelog (both versions):
  • Updated to Steam LCN (Last Change Number) 16017246 with it's various fixes and changes.
  • Minor mod fixes and tweaks.
Simply re-download the mod and reinstall over existing installation overwriting as requested.

Going forward you will find the LCN in the bottom-right corner as exampled below:
( Note: I think I forgot to put it in the non-OG version, I'll sort that later. )
1663187561356.png

Regards.

Last edited:
Reactions: incog44

codecrush7

Mar 23, 2020
I never got this option with Lexi, was there a hidden trigger that turns off the Holly path?
I am also trying to get this too, not sure how to actually get on the Holly path. Does any of the choices before the first Lexi night major decision matters?

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
No idea. After the threesome on the boat Lexi and Holly both said it was uncomfortable, which I assume is not supposed to be the case if the Lexi/Holly path is open?

hiddink

Jul 20, 2017
I must say that is so painful to only be able to choose one girl in the episodes, i know it's realistic and all, but seeing Lexi and holly conversations at the yatch makes you feel for her, because she is too good to be like she is with love, nice nice game

• Haha
Reactions: eeyye

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
I think I found it now.
Yep, that was it, the "conflicted" option I think to kick it all off. Although I will say that the ending after the concert was a little under-whelming going the dual Lexi/Holly route. Felt like the MC was the odd-man out in the follow-up scene, much like I suspect would occur if he ended with Robin and Kira. The way Lexi said her announcement at the concert it seemed pretty clear that if she had to choose it would NOT be the MC she choose to be with ultimately and made that ending feel sorta cheap. Maybe if there was an extended slide show that had the three of them together doing other things to show it was a more poly relationship where they did care for the MC as much as each other it would have had more impact.

Considering all the conversations up to that point where both Lexi and Holly talked about the MC and said they really cared for/loved him, I thought that would be a bit deeper of a scene than it was, since it more or less was about sex not any relationship (which the Lexi solo ending showed in a very comical way)

Last edited:

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
ALSO make sure to SAVE at that point on chapter 7 So you love her instead of me part, I think choosing Yes will lead you to the second bottom Holly scene which is grayed out for me right now lol
No, you can unlock all Holly scenes without saying "yes" at the club.

codecrush7

Mar 23, 2020
Yep, that was it, the "conflicted" option I think to kick it all off. Although I will say that the ending after the concert was a little under-whelming going the dual Lexi/Holly route. Felt like the MC was the odd-man out in the follow-up scene, much like I suspect would occur if he ended with Robin and Kira. The way Lexi said her announcement at the concert it seemed pretty clear that if she had to choose it would NOT be the MC she choose to be with ultimately and made that ending feel sorta cheap. Maybe if there was an extended slide show that had the three of them together doing other things to show it was a more poly relationship where they did care for the MC as much as each other it would have had more impact.

Considering all the conversations up to that point where both Lexi and Holly talked about the MC and said they really cared for/loved him, I thought that would be a bit deeper of a scene than it was, since it more or less was about sex not any relationship (which the Lexi solo ending showed in a very comical way)
Yea I agree, it's kinda short and lackluster. I think all the sex scenes in this game are a little short and not all of them shows the "finish"? I hope the ones in the next game are better though, there is always room for improvements :)

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Have not played earlier versions of the game, but for chapter 8 can anyone point me to the IRL artist for Lexi's songs? They are really good. I found "Titanic" from Harlow for one of the other good ones, but it wasn't a Lexi song.

P.S. Anyone else wish the MC would have played his guitar for Lexi once in her story line?

Pi Quantum

Jan 19, 2021
Finally played through the last chapter and it lacked the impact of previous ones, but still managed to wrap up the story in a mostly satisfactory manner. The stadium spotlight shots were very impressive from a technical POV and show just how far Drifty has come in a relatively short time. I'm sure he could have done an even better job if he'd spent another 6 - 12 months on the story, but many here would be accusing him of milking if that happened. :devilish:

Still rating it a solid 5/5, as that's an honest rating for a game from a first time developer that will impact this genre for decades to come. As I've said before, the biggest challenge facing Drifty will be his next game, as this one has set the standard at an impossibly high level. Will be sure to check it out.

Like most of us here on F95, I'm here for the free game access. 'Leap of Faith' will be the first AVN I've purchased and it'd be cheap at 10 times the price. For me, this is the highest recommendation possible. :love:

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 560 Votes