Blackheartz_

Formerly 'Blackheartz-NSFW'
Nov 18, 2020
This is what happens when you read and follow instructions folks. Thank you, sir, for being sane.
i feel like this is in regards to me, i have been grateful for your help and i have followed what you have said step by step, i just did not have chapter 7 downloaded. I had already transfered over to chapter 8. Again thanks for all your help i finally have chapter 7 now downloading so as soon as this is done i will try the method of saving at the end of the chapter recap page.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
i feel like this is in regards to me, i have been grateful for your help and i have followed what you have said step by step, i just did not have chapter 7 downloaded. I had already transfered over to chapter 8. Again thanks for all your help i finally have chapter 7 now downloading so as soon as this is done i will try the method of saving at the end of the chapter recap page.
It's nothing specific to you bud, honestly. Understand how many folks have pinged and msg'd me asking the same questions regarding the same issues over and over and over. It's exhausting is all. I sincerely hope you get everything sorted but just know that the fixes are not 100%. If you spend 12hrs trying to resolve an old save issue then you likely could have made 2 or more whole playthoughs in that time if you took your time. But you do whatever you think is best... I'll keep supporting folks the best I can.

Reactions: Blackheartz_

Budgy75

Jan 11, 2021
Sancho1969 i know you have heard this many times by now, but what you have created is a masterpiece, this is one of 2 VN's that has actually made me cry as well as laugh out loud.
I have finished my first full play through on the Lexi route and i am blown away by everything to do with this. definitely going to play through again (and again) to get everything.
Thank you for what you have done (y)

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Sancho1969 i know you have heard this many times by now, but what you have created is a masterpiece, this is one of 2 VN's that has actually made me cry as well as laugh out loud.
I have finished my first full play through on the Lexi route and i am blown away by everything to do with this. definitely going to play through again (and again) to get everything.
Thank you for what you have done (y)
Thank you for the kind words, sincerely, but I give all credit to my friend Drifty.

This is certainly one of my fav VN's too... in the top 3 of the mass amounts I keep up with. I'd have to check my account to know for sure but I reckon I've purchased and gifted literally dozens of copies to folks. I support the devs I personally follow under a different pseudonym of course (I've almost been exposed a couple times but that's another story). It's rare a dev knocks one out of the park on their first at bat. I certainly put this one on par with Acting Lessons on how I got sucked in to the story and lost all track of time. It's art, no doubt about it.

Blackheartz_

Formerly 'Blackheartz-NSFW'
Nov 18, 2020
It's nothing specific to you bud, honestly. Understand how many folks have pinged and msg'd me asking the same questions regarding the same issues over and over and over. It's exhausting is all. I sincerely hope you get everything sorted but just know that the fixes are not 100%. If you spend 12hrs trying to resolve an old save issue then you likely could have made 2 or more whole playthoughs in that time if you took your time. But you do whatever you think is best... I'll keep supporting folks the best I can.
finally fucking worked. thanks again.

Reactions: Sancho1969

Budgy75

Jan 11, 2021
Thank you for the kind words, sincerely, but I give all credit to my friend Drifty.

This is certainly one of my fav VN's too... in the top 3 of the mass amounts I keep up with. I'd have to check my account to know for sure but I reckon I've purchased and gifted literally dozens of copies to folks. I support the devs I personally follow under a different pseudonym of course (I've almost been exposed a couple times but that's another story). It's rare a dev knocks one out of the park on their first at bat. I certainly put this one on par with Acting Lessons on how I got sucked in to the story and lost all track of time. It's art, no doubt about it.
Thanks for putting me straight on who should get the credit for the game sorry DriftyGames didnt mean to completely miss who actually created the game :FacePalm: (it was 1am, so i will blame that for being an idiot lol)

Acting lessons is the other game that got me (an may others) as well.

Sancho1969 your mods are fantastic

There we go, all straightened out now :LOL:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sancho1969

hiddink

Jul 20, 2017
i came to love this dude , as a friend no homo :KEK: maybe because im making his decisions or i dont know, the ambient music of the game really forces you to like all the scenes and characters this game is top tier

1663115701155.png

Reactions: lipe2410

Ale82

Apr 9, 2018
Game is absolutely amazing! thank you so much Drifty for making it.

Also I would like to report a bug in one of my endings (because yeah, I've played almost every ending of it...).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Again, thank you for your hard work!

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Ch. 8 played. Cece's ending was everything i wanted. Was sweet, beautifull, fill my heart with joy and my eyes with tears.

While the years passing by, i find more hard for me to cry or thrill me with something. So, when i find a book, movie, comicbook, tv serie or a game that makes me feel something, i know i found something worthy. Leap of Faith is one of these worhty things for me. I'll never forget this story or this characters.

I'm just sorry that the animations aren't performing well in this new renpy version. Kinda makes me worry if i will be able to play the new game.

But anyaway. Thank you so much Driffty. May everything is good in this world be with you.

EDIT: I'll love you forever, my love
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Unofficial Android Port for :

Leap of Faith [Ch.8] + Sancho's Multi Mod

Download Apk:

Pixeldrain, , Workupload

Download Apk + Data:

Pixeldrain, , Workupload

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

if you liked my work, support on Patreon.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
Brandy, what the heck are you doing porting APKs? When did you start that?

.... and why the heck are you advertising a monetized site with my anti-monetization product without reaching out first? Surely you've read my profile. You're making a buck off my labor that I've never accepted a single penny for?

So many questions...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: JennaJJ

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
You did it on NBTP too? Pirates stealing from pirates... I've seen it all now. Signing off, I need time to think about this bullshit and see if I can get the knife out of my back. Tell me I'm not seeing this for what it is. Help me understand. Fuck.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
You did it on NBTP too? Pirates stealing from pirates... I've seen it all now. Signing off, I need time to think about this bullshit and see if I can get the knife out of my back. Tell me I'm not seeing this for what it is. Help me understand. Fuck.
It sucks I know...

The easy solution would be if you'd port apks with your mods yourself.
This would actually be nice and maybe deter others from doing what brandy did.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Just finished the game, and I see the Dev did a MCU with post credit scene. Interesting looking game it looks like will be coming soon. Looking forward to checking it out, and I enjoyed this, thank you.

brknsoul

Nov 2, 2017
Small grammatical bug: Sea is the MC's half-sister, not step sister.
Half-siblings are those with a common parent (ie: from the same father or mother).
Step siblings are those with no common parent, related purely by marriage (eg: man with a child marries women with a child, making these children step siblings).

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
So, finally completed my first playthrough (CeCe romantic route)

the finale felt kinda "short" but i assume every route will get a finale like that so there are very different chapters 8 to play through... cause it was a ending fitting my route, and i cant imagine that any scene will be the same when i go another route. With the chapters before everything was kinda the same besides the scenes with the picked girl. Chapter 8 though was just made for the specifc routes so everytime i play it, it will be a lot different, and that explains a lot why this is the biggest chapter regarding renders and stuff. If you only play one route, its kinda short as i said...

But for the cece route its really a nice feelgood ending... a perfect one i would say.

So a word to the overall work on it... the new music fpr chapter 1-7 is a huge upset, thanks to Sancho1969 for making a mod for that, so i could enjoy the game as it was meant to be. Chapter 8 music was fine, but the 8th chapter didnt have scenes included where the music was that essential like in the chapters before (besides lexi concert).

I think drifty could have done better with the new music for chapter 1-7, but i think he just was fed up with the whole ordeal and didnt want to make that much effort so the music could fit again perfectly with the scenes like before (like the bunny shoe cleaning, or the scene in the limo and some more), its of course not his fault that he has to cut out the music, but nontheless i think he could have find better tunes to replace the old ones...

To play the game with sanchos mod with the old music is ten times better.

Than i think there are way too much open questions... dont know if they will be answered in the other routes, ill try that out... but yeah, the whole homeland thing, the MCs father and half-sister, the strange old dude in the park who gets transported away by some CIA/homeland guys or some sort... these are all things that were just "dropped" pretty random in the game, with not much purpose (Stephanie vanishing from the MC could be explianed in another way than to pull the Homeland thing out of the sleeve) so there some loose ends here, will see if somethings get better explained in the other routes, but doubt it.

But yeah than there will be the new project u4ia (Euphoria), saw the trailer already before playing chapter 8, and its shown after the endcredits too... seems to be kind of a thriller? I guess the whole homeland thing will be go over in that game? If not, it would be really strange.

Hopefully drifty will be able to make another astonishing work like he did with LoF. It is really a big favorite of mine, and i hope he can avoid such incident with the music in the future... cause it really fucked up chp 1-7 in my book... cause the music in this game is just perfect, well til he was forced to change it. I know he wasnt happy at all to do so and it wasnt his fault in the first place... but yeah it is what its is.

Dirfty improved a lot during the time developing the game, you can see it in the renders and animations... and the trailer for Euphoria (dont like the u4ia shortcut btw, but its more uniqe than euphoria i guess) already showed that the renders are a better than in LoF (and the girls are looking good, especially the freckled red hair and the blonde...)

I would bet a lot that we see some of the characters from LoF in the new game too. And yeah i think the Homeland plot with the old dude in the park, maybe MCs Dad and Stephanie as an agent will have a part in that new game. Well, let Drifty surpise us... i am sure that it will be top quality anyways.

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
There is two games/story's in all the time that I have been reading VN's that have really gripped me with all different kind of emotions from beginning to end!!
One of them EVERYONE knows ends with making a difficult choice... and since that game I have never come across another game that has a best friend in that I would give everything to see happy before my own happiness and want him to have the world, until now!!
Chris.... Love this guy to bits and this is the type of guy I would love to have as a best friend in real life, loyal, always there when you need him and makes you laugh, no bullshit and always has your back!! Anyone who doesn't set him up with either Linda or Holly should burn in hell for all eternity lol :devilish:
What a rollercoaster of emotions this has been and thank you for bringing us all along for the ride DriftyGames :love:
Look forward to your next project.

Reactions: lipe2410 and D Dog
4.80 star(s) 560 Votes