Arcturius

Jun 13, 2020
Sancho1969

sorry if i'm asking an idiotic question but when i click on the links on it i get this

if i download it directly i get a html document

CalicoBROOJ

Oct 6, 2021
It's running on a newer version of RenPy, v8 to be specific.... memory and GPU taxing is likely more efficient on PC and maybe not so much on Mac. Try to maximize your memory by stopping all unnecessary auxiliary programs, etc. Anything you do to give yourself more memory and GPU % is a win.
Yep, I know. I'm on Windows 10 and I did the best I could but it's just not enough. But my memory and GPU usage are not the issues, my CPU is. I think there's just nothing I can do. The anims in this game particularly are too taxing for my proc.
Thanks for trying to help though.

DriftyGames

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2020
she says but half of cece is gone and on some other images (moving from bottom to up) bottom and top aren't matching (as of ch7 since i have things on list before lof). oddly lof isn't only game with latter oddities.
Hold shift while starting the game, choose "Force ANGLE2 Renderer".

Reactions: JohnF95zone

DriftyGames

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2020
It's good to see you again my friend.
Likewise.

Lol, you're hard at work I see. But honestly, I'm glad you're the one modding it. You're probably the only one who could put up with all my old-school scripting without tearing all your hair out... assuming you still got any that is.

And to all the others, thanks for the nice comments. Glad you were all a part of the journey.

All the best.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Likewise.

Lol, you're hard at work I see. But honestly, I'm glad you're the one modding it. You're probably the only one who could put up with all my old-school scripting without tearing all your hair out... assuming you still got any that is.

And to all the others, thanks for the nice comments. Glad you were all a part of the journey.

All the best.
Bud, I've been a fan from the start, I didn't put up with anything. It's likely you that put up with me hoping I wouldn't trash the user experience like a lot of modifications do. It was my honor and I only hope I did you and your fan base proper.

P.S. Thank you for throwing me a virtual bone regarding audio implementation. It could have been a huge undertaking but you made it so my effort to "revert" things a very smooth process. It might not have been your intention but I like to think it was... destiny.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Likewise.

All the best.
Just to say i love your story, your characters and you s2

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Thx, but problem is I don't have options.rpy file. It's not in archive from here, it doesn't appear after quick, manual, auto save, changing preferences. Will try to figure it out.
The solution is here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/leap-of-faith-ch-8-driftygames.48734/post-8942290
Just copy paste your saves from LeapofFaith-1574721269-steam to LeapofFaith-1574721269.
You shouldn't have that file unless you've used a mod or use Unren to unarchive it.

In fact, even if you have it, it's not the best way or easiest way to fix it. The better and easier way to fix it is to just copy all the files in the "...269" folder over to the "...269-steam" folder.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
she says but half of cece is gone and on some other images (moving from bottom to up) bottom and top aren't matching (as of ch7 since i have things on list before lof). oddly lof isn't only game with latter oddities.
I've never had that latter oddity ever in any games until this last chapter. But it's not the end of the world. Just need to rub 2 brain cells together to see the image in my mind properly.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

GrimmjawAvn

Jul 22, 2022
Can anyone tell me how to get the first scene with CeCe in the gallery. I have all the other scenes unlocked but only missing the first one. It remains grayed out and i can't figure out how to get it. The walkthrough doesn't help too ಥ‿ಥ

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Can anyone tell me how to get the first scene with CeCe in the gallery. I have all the other scenes unlocked but only missing the first one. It remains grayed out and i can't figure out how to get it. The walkthrough doesn't help too ಥ‿ಥ
If you need a walkthrough for that then.... holy shit bud. All you have to do is select her in Ch4 out of all the other LI's. It's as simple as it gets:
1663085312410.png
Basically ALL paths are set at this choice...basically. The major exception being Kira/Robin duo/solos. Once you choose one keep your dick in your pants when eyeballing anyone else. That's it really.

Reactions: GrimmjawAvn

Br@ndy

Modder
Nov 28, 2020
Unofficial Android Port for :

Leap of Faith [Ch.8] + Sancho's Multi Mod

Download Apk:

, ,

Download Apk + Data:

, ,

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

if you liked my work, support on Patreon.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

4.80 star(s) 560 Votes