4.80 star(s) 96 Votes

BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
Great game and beautiful ladies but 10 months for an update is rough.
Sheesh i was about to come here to praise the art and animations at least cuz i skipped thru a few minutes of game and wanted to start the game but you telling this is a no for me... almost a year for an update:FacePalm:

• Angry
Reactions: Rozhok

Impious Monk

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2021
Just a reminder guys, I have a pretty demanding full-time job. Between the game and the job that actually pays my bills (since I am deep, deep in the red on the game--although that should change with the Steam launch) I work between 100 and 120 hours a week. I've made massive sacrifices to publish this game. I'm working as hard as I can, but the development process does take time.

I know that most of you understand that, and I appreciate your support. :)

Sep 3, 2020
Just a reminder guys, I have a pretty demanding full-time job. Between the game and the job that actually pays my bills (since I am deep, deep in the red on the game--although that should change with the Steam launch) I work between 100 and 120 hours a week. I've made massive sacrifices to publish this game. I'm working as hard as I can, but the development process does take time.

View attachment hug-cats.mp4

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Impious Monk I think I’ve said this before but this is genuinely the best written VN on this site so far.
I agree and have added it to my sig.

From a technical standpoint, the story shows either time spent in research (ie, legal and medical) or a first-hand knowledge. Diction and grammar are excellent; although, I did see the occasional across-the-pond weirdness of adding unnecessary vowels to words such as colour. ;)

Plus, at least so far, the imaginative aspect of the story is way, way above the average drivel of an AVN. Nice pacing, mystery and tension...no doubt. Personally, I like the choices given and how they map out to fit the narrative.

Well, enough praise. Get back to work.....heh.

Impious Monk

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2021
I agree and have added it to my sig.

From a technical standpoint, the story shows either time spent in research (ie, legal and medical) or a first-hand knowledge. Diction and grammar are excellent; although, I did see the occasional across-the-pond weirdness of adding unnecessary vowels to words such as colour. ;)

Plus, at least so far, the imaginative aspect of the story is way, way above the average drivel of an AVN. Nice pacing, mystery and tension...no doubt. Personally, I like the choices given and how they map out to fit the narrative.

Well, enough praise. Get back to work.....heh.
That's funny because I am from Los Angeles. If I included a "u" in there it's either a typo or maybe my subconscious betraying that I secretly prefer the life of an English country gentleman.

Really glad you're enjoying the game!

• Red Heart
Reactions: znar25 and Maviarab

NovaBD

Jan 3, 2020

Ok, I'm willing to understand, if and only if you give us some Jamie hope in the next update, my friend ! ;)

Look at the poor thing, she deserves it so much :sneaky::whistle::giggle:

Punto

Jun 18, 2020
Here a quick Mod for the game with mostly choice recommendations (WT) and some more game settings.

===============================
Mar. 1, 2024
Updated my Mod for the latest game version Ep3.

Download Mod v0.3 (~3MB)
Pixeldrain -

Android port from the game compressed
with integrated Mod v0.3 (~660MB)
Pixeldrain -

ingame pics from the Mod:
View attachment 2105740 View attachment 2105741 View attachment 2105742
Pow äh, Man äh du bist eine Wucht
(y) (y) (y)

FormerlyGay

Nov 14, 2019
Here a quick Mod for the game with mostly choice recommendations (WT) and some more game settings.

Mar. 1, 2024
Updated my Mod for the latest game version Ep3.

Download Mod v0.3 (~3MB)
Pixeldrain -

Android port from the game compressed
with integrated Mod v0.3 (~660MB)
Pixeldrain -

ingame pics from the Mod:
View attachment 2105740 View attachment 2105741 View attachment 2105742
Appreciate you

phxpoo

Oct 10, 2016
Damn Malena is now my ultimate waifu of this vn her renders are done so good and not like others are bad but she is like 100/10 for me

Reactions: Impious Monk
4.80 star(s) 96 Votes