4.80 star(s) 96 Votes

Froz Gaming

Apr 20, 2020
Here a quick Mod for the game with mostly choice recommendations (WT) and some more game settings.

July 22, 2023
Updated my Mod/port for the latest game version Ep2.
I tried to use the existing pdf walkthrough as a base for my WT recommendations.

Download Mod v0.2 (~3MB)
WorkUpload -

Android port from the game compressed
with integrated Mod v0.2 (~478MB)
Workupload-

ingame pics from the Mod:
View attachment 2105740 View attachment 2105741 View attachment 2105742
Can u update this mod?

Reactions: restlez

Jaime Lannister

Apr 23, 2017
More like 30 minutes of new content depending on how fast you can read. Devs love overestimating new update play times when milking subs

Reactions: johndoe19

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
What a great game !
But there is only one girl for me : Team Jamie all the way !
I didn't even want to flirt with the other ladies, I 'm not gonna touch Malena, Emmelyn or the Ex.

I just want Jamie and no one else
Same lol, this is probably the first romance-typed game that I lay my eyes on only one LI:
Beautiful, smart, and funny? Check;
Childhood friend? Check;
Red-Haired? Check check check.
For me there isn't any competition between the four LIs, Team Jamie all the way!

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
For me there isn't any competition between the four LIs, Team Jamie all the way!
I'm team Aghavni all the way, would prefer to be all the way up in that big ass of hers, but sadly for me, reality sucks ass big time and will just have to make do with fapping to it lol.

But seriously now, I love that smart, confident, hard-working bad bitch attitude of hers, and it's obvious that she still loves the MC, which makes me hope we'll get some good passionate sex scenes and lots of romance with these two, cuz she definitely needs a good, hard dicking and a partner who loves and supports her unconditionally. The MC would have to be a complete idiot to lose a fine woman like her again.

Devs love overestimating new update play times when milking subs
Didn't have the chance to play the update yet, but as long as we can leave some DNA in Aghavni's pussy for 'the plot', I won't complain about it being too short or disappointing.:whistle: This is a matter of tastes and preferences in most cases anyway, and we all have the right to express our opinions on ontopic stuff.

is it aghavni again? for episode 3?
Don't make it sound like it's a bad thing. She only had one sex scene so far, and that was in a dirty, shady ass alley, ffs, and this one's her second. She's MC's ex who still loves him, a lil detail that gives the dev the perfect excuse to speed things up and give the players a few quick sex scenes while we wait on the other girls to have their turn.

I understand why some players like Jamie, she's cute asf and seems like real best friend or waifu material, depending on the player's choice, but she look too innocent for my taste, and the fact that she rapes her poor teddy bear thinking about the MC isn't exactly a convincing argument that she's completely matured, so yeah, give me the big booty Aghavni, and I'm one happy player.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
torrent file please
LeavingDNA-EP3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: lerroy and Mooddy

camube

Jun 4, 2022
Don't make it sound like it's a bad thing. She only had one sex scene so far, and that was in a dirty, shady ass alley, ffs, and this one's her second. She's MC's ex who still loves him, a lil detail that gives the dev the perfect excuse to speed things up and give the players a few quick sex scenes while we wait on the other girls to have their turn.

I understand why some players like Jamie, she's cute asf and seems like real best friend or waifu material, depending on the player's choice, but she look too innocent for my taste, and the fact that she rapes her poor teddy bear thinking about the MC isn't exactly a convincing argument that she's completely matured, so yeah, give me the big booty Aghavni, and I'm one happy player.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
you misread. https://f95zone.to/threads/leaving-dna-ep-3-impious-monk.122582/post-11650956
i like aghavni too

Hengat

Oct 17, 2022
Just finished the update, fantastic as always. Kudos for keeping Zelada's case entertaining because I can see how it could have got boring if it wasn't written as well as it is but damn you Impious Monk for playing with my feelings using Colleen and some cliche rabbit story.

Nice job with animations.

Also, I was on team Aghavni before but now I know I'd kill for Malena's smile.

Good luck with the next update and the Steam release.

UnfinishedSentenc

Jan 5, 2023
LeavingDNA-EP3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
Thanks, but as usual, no seeds.

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Updated my compressed Android port of Leaving DNA with KoGo3's walkthrough mod to Episode 3.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links: -

Reactions: Impious Monk

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
Great update with a lot of bitter (sometimes sweet) moments (Em revealed as a victim of rape, MC learns about the emotional turmoil he unintentionally caused to his former partners, the disabled sister, Jamie's heartfelt pain...), and the revelation at the end is unexpected and engaging to watch. For me I spent at least 1.5 hours finishing this update (I currently only play "manwhore" path in order to get every intimate moment at once before significant branching moment happens) so the new content is substantial.

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
Looked at my previous saves. Last time and the first time I played this game (and got all the paths setup) was July last year. Really liked it then.
Very few VNs produce emotion for me. But this won does and there are great story lines. Top quality.
So... Ep3.....When I last played the game up to EP2 in July, I thought Malena was one dimensional. Now, EP3, If you do a fully run of the game with only her as the interest, She believes in MC. So, very sweet. Wow. Yes the other paths progress too, all very nice and good. But the writer hit hard with Malena. It is great when a VN hits high marks.

1709299134141.png

Last edited:
Sep 3, 2020
Looked at my previous saves. Last time and the first time I played this game (and got all the paths setup) was July last year. Really liked in then.
Very few VNs produce emotion for me. But this won does and there are great story lines. Top quality.
So... Ep3.....When I last played the game up to EP2 in July, I thought Malena was one dimensional. Now, EP3, If you do a fully run of the game with only her as the interest, She believes in MC. So, very sweet. Wow. Yes the other paths progress too, all very nice and good. But the writer hit hard with Malena. It it great when a VN hits high marks.

View attachment 3399593
that's nothing the first time Malena appeared

I was ready to propose right then and there

Reactions: Impious Monk
4.80 star(s) 96 Votes