4.80 star(s) 96 Votes

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
I'm team Aghavni all the way, would prefer to be all the way up in that big ass of hers, but sadly for me, reality sucks ass big time and will just have to make do with fapping to it lol.

But seriously now, I love that smart, confident, hard-working bad bitch attitude of hers, and it's obvious that she still loves the MC, which makes me hope we'll get some good passionate sex scenes and lots of romance with these two, cuz she definitely needs a good, hard dicking and a partner who loves and supports her unconditionally. The MC would have to be a complete idiot to lose a fine woman like her again.

Didn't have the chance to play the update yet, but as long as we can leave some DNA in Aghavni's pussy for 'the plot', I won't complain about it being too short or disappointing.:whistle: This is a matter of tastes and preferences in most cases anyway, and we all have the right to express our opinions on ontopic stuff.

Don't make it sound like it's a bad thing. She only had one sex scene so far, and that was in a dirty, shady ass alley, ffs, and this one's her second. She's MC's ex who still loves him, a lil detail that gives the dev the perfect excuse to speed things up and give the players a few quick sex scenes while we wait on the other girls to have their turn.

I understand why some players like Jamie, she's cute asf and seems like real best friend or waifu material, depending on the player's choice, but she look too innocent for my taste, and the fact that she rapes her poor teddy bear thinking about the MC isn't exactly a convincing argument that she's completely matured, so yeah, give me the big booty Aghavni, and I'm one happy player.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I mean .. i dunno about innocent but Jamie at least is sexually ambitious! Doesnt sound like a lot of drawn out foreplay dates are nessecary :LOL: :LOL:

screenshot0001.png

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Oh and by the way: fuck the haters here.

This is such a high quality avn, let the dev take the time to keep the quality like this. And additionally the update was dirt-cheap, you could just spend 5$ to get it, no need to be milked if you dont want/cant support a dev.

Nobody is forced to stay subbed to anything on patreon. And its not even like the updates are super slow anyway compared to most other avn's and even less for a side-project.

Ugh im too easily annoyed by morons.

Vortex@

Jun 28, 2022
Those are good points. I'll have to think about whether that choice really needs to be there when I release Part One.
Edit: Or I guess what I should reconsider is the long-term effect of that choice.
Aghavni question if I may ask? If mc drives, is that only for the friends with benefits path? Or is it for both and we decide later for the romance path. I want the romance path, I love her looks. I notice the WT only mentions the FWB path and driving

Impious Monk

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2021
Aghavni question if I may ask? If mc drives, is that only for the friends with benefits path? Or is it for both and we decide later for the romance path. I want the romance path, I love her looks. I notice the WT only mentions the FWB path and driving
If you don't insist on driving, you can still get romance with her, but you have to make sure you're very assertive in all of your other interactions with her. But for either the FWB or the romance, it's best to insist on driving with Aghavni. The early sex scenes are on both her FWB and her romance paths.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Vortex@

Vortex@

Jun 28, 2022
If you don't insist on driving, you can still get romance with her, but you have to make sure you're very assertive in all of your other interactions with her. But for either the FWB or the romance, it's best to insist on driving with Aghavni. The early sex scenes are on both her FWB and her romance paths.
thank you sir (y)

Reactions: Impious Monk

Jah-Ith-Ber

Feb 23, 2021
What an amazing update. The dialogue between characters feels so real and the small facial expressions convey so much. Even the overarching plot is just so good and engaging. I thought I would be bored and skip the trial scenes since they aren't directly relevant but it was so well done I read through the whole thing.

A++ AVN in all respects

The MC is just too handsome sometimes so it was nice to see him get knocked down a peg by Vega makes him feel more real and relatable and less of a Gary Stu.

Are we ever going to hear the story on why Jaime/Trevors parents think MC is a pedo?

Jaime is still the best girl and I know MC needs to open up to get her but I hope she isn't moving on from MC too quickly because the bar scene where she was simping for him and marking her territory was awesome and would like her continue to be somewhat obsessed with him haha

hic86

Jul 24, 2022
Just saw this today, and played through... This might be my new favorite, renders are amazing, the story grabs your attention, I didn't have any moments hoping a scene was going to be over. May have been close on some court scenes, but all in all that was pretty quick. Also, not cool fuckin with my emotions with that velveteen rabbit scene (I really wasn't anticipating it, but loved it)

Keep up the great work and can't wait to see the next release.

• Red Heart

Ncrdrg

May 20, 2017
Just a reminder guys, I have a pretty demanding full-time job. Between the game and the job that actually pays my bills (since I am deep, deep in the red on the game--although that should change with the Steam launch) I work between 100 and 120 hours a week. I've made massive sacrifices to publish this game. I'm working as hard as I can, but the development process does take time.

I know that most of you understand that, and I appreciate your support. :)
I hadn't realized you were adding the game on Steam. I usually avoid Patreon since I'm not a big fan of recurring fees and all. I added it on my wishlist and should buy it next week when it's available.

Best of luck with the Steam release, it's definitely one of the best adult VNs. Hopefully you do end up in the green.

DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
Chapter 3 was incredible, this game always finds a way to surprise and entertain me. Still debating if I want to support it on Steam or not after getting burned 3 times last year by early access Steam releases. I wishlisted it on Steam and wish the dev best of luck and hope it does numbers.

Impious Monk

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2021
I hadn't realized you were adding the game on Steam. I usually avoid Patreon since I'm not a big fan of recurring fees and all. I added it on my wishlist and should buy it next week when it's available.

Best of luck with the Steam release, it's definitely one of the best adult VNs. Hopefully you do end up in the green.
Thanks mate. If you need a Patreon refund just message me on the site, I can do a refund no problem. I appreciate the support and glad you're enjoying it!

Jack Townsend

Sep 4, 2020
It's a shame we can't have a throuple in this game. I would've liked to have Aghavni and Jamie in one. That way Rockford could have two Girl Fridays. Aghavni would help with the work in the field and on the streets. Jamie would help with the work in the office and in the courts. It would be a Law-and-Order dream team.

4.80 star(s) 96 Votes