3.50 star(s) 13 Votes

Psycho

Aug 28, 2016
Haven't seen this game since the engine change. Unreal isn't bad at all. Looks pretty good.

Though the amount of content between the goblin and pretty much everyone seems staggering. Hope to see the other characters get further updates, particularly Borus as he is my personal fav!

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
What do I need to trigger, I explore it but not find anyting
You should just have to run down the road a bit the she will say some text. It's also tied to the sauna stuff so you might need to progress that as well.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
i remeber playing this and i liked the goblin fetish and the curvy girl. but i couldn't interact with th bathing room and everyday was a loop of the same.. it seems some old guy got added NICE :)

i just personally wish fmc's hairstyle would be different. like longer hair and buns/ponytails would fit her so well.

doidera

Jun 11, 2017
I admire your ability to make conclusions without playing the game. Let me clarify few moments, please:
  1. The animation in the spoiler part is the test one that I posted on my Patreon page to present the features that will be coming in the next update. This exact animation will not be included in its current state.
  2. In my opinion, virginity is overrated.
  3. Gort is a goblin.

Is possible a pure lesbian route? is possible avoid sex with man?

3.50 star(s) 13 Votes