3.50 star(s) 13 Votes

Simon12345_

Aug 14, 2019
Nope. I've already invested a lot of effort into switching to UE4 and implementing the required tools and game mechanics. Also, I'm quite happy with the technical capabilities UE4 offers and enjoy working with this engine. I do feel for the players who can't play this game, though. Hopefully, one day they will be able to play it.
Ok cool i understand after all it is your game so do as you see fit hopefully one day i get a chance to play it :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: GameBear

GameBear

Honey Paw Games
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Was curious will there be an update on the story in the near future?
Short answer: Yes.

Long and boring answer: It will happen for sure, just can't tell how soon. My current priority is adding new visual content in each game update, while I'm finishing certain game mechanics in the background. These mechanics are required for further story development (e.g. combat system, character skills and attributes, inventory, and shops). Once these are completed, the story will move forward and a couple of new characters will be introduced. For now, I'm trying to maintain a balance between adding new visual content (otherwise game updates will be boring for most players), coding the mentioned mechanics, and working my main job. Some of these mechanics are completed, just not enabled in-game, some are still in development. Hopefully, these game mechanics will be completed by the middle of July, but it depends on some life stuff I'd rather not talk about.

Viper

Apr 28, 2017

Long and boring answer: It will happen for sure, just can't tell how soon. My current priority is adding new visual content in each game update, while I'm finishing certain game mechanics in the background. These mechanics are required for further story development (e.g. combat system, character skills and attributes, inventory, and shops). Once these are completed, the story will move forward and a couple of new characters will be introduced. For now, I'm trying to maintain a balance between adding new visual content (otherwise game updates will be boring for most players), coding the mentioned mechanics, and working my main job. Some of these mechanics are completed, just not enabled in-game, some are still in development. Hopefully, these game mechanics will be completed by the middle of July, but it depends on some life stuff I'd rather not talk about.

Thank you for being so transparent with it! Awesome work!

GameBear

Honey Paw Games
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
¿next update?
GameBear just said it:

"Hopefully, these game mechanics will be completed by the middle of July, but it depends on some life stuff I'd rather not talk about."
This was an answer to the question about new mechanics and story development. ;)

The next public release will happen around the middle of May. An early-access version will be available to patrons in less than a week.

• Red Heart
Reactions: KonD:R

BoobiesSugoi

Pixel Connaisseur
Donor
Mar 18, 2020
This was an answer to the question about new mechanics and story development. ;)

The next public release will happen around the middle of May. An early-access version will be available to patrons in less than a week.
I see my bad then, thanks for the clarification!

• Red Heart
Nov 4, 2018

Thank you. I like so much this game.

GameBear

Honey Paw Games
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
When do you get the Amber and Lynn scenes?
At some point, Lynn will ask Amber about the nature of her relations with Borus. After that, she will be able to sneak peek at them through the window shutters in the evening. After Amber+Borus's second scene, given relationship score is high enough, Amber and Lynn's events will become available through talking with Amber during the noon.

Reactions: Miraak11th

Miraak11th

Jun 19, 2020
At some point, Lynn will ask Amber about the nature of her relations with Borus. After that, she will be able to sneak peek at them through the window shutters in the evening. After Amber+Borus's second scene, given relationship score is high enough, Amber and Lynn's events will become available through talking with Amber during the noon.
And when is the relationship score high enough? I'm now at 156.

FallenHND

Dec 2, 2018
Since the game has moved to a much more capable engine, I hope the overworld model gets updated to reflect / show the MC better, her current overworld model does not match how she looks like in the scenes and it kinda throws me off :( but I really like this game so far.

Reactions: KonD:R

GameBear

Honey Paw Games
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
i cant find save location . appdata is empty. please help me.
Save directory should be located at "\AppData\Local\LecherousVillage\Saved\SaveGames". You might need to make an initial save from the game for this directory to be created, though.

3.50 star(s) 13 Votes