3.50 star(s) 13 Votes
Jun 11, 2018
So uh... why is this in Unreal Engline now?

Also can someone post the link to version .2? That one didn't have much content I cared for, so I decided to just skip it.

droglob

Aug 26, 2017
Am i seeing things or is this seriously an Unreal Engine game with plain old CG renders that are not animated? Also why does it want me to install C++?

Gromov

Jun 4, 2017
Could you please provide more details?
The game did not load requiring a specific graphics card driver. Updated the driver. Crash of the system. There is no detailed information. I can only say that this is the first game out of hundreds of games that I can't install. This new engine is just hell.

Imnaked6969

Aug 6, 2019
IMG_20210419_230015.jpg before anyone ask, yes i take that with my phone because my laptop keyboard is broken and i'm using external keyboard

Simon12345_

Aug 14, 2019
Is there anyway to make an andriod port for this game so i can actually play it because my old ass laptop cant run it lol

GameBear

Honey Paw Games
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Is there anyway to make an andriod port for this game so i can actually play it because my old ass laptop cant run it lol
Not in the nearby future. Currently, I have enough on my plate with game mechanics and new content development. I've recently added the Linux version and there're plans for the Mac version (depends on a number of factors, though). Supporting the Android version would require the time investment I can't really afford with the current state of things.

Simon12345_

Aug 14, 2019
Not in the nearby future. Currently, I have enough on my plate with game mechanics and new content development. I've recently added the Linux version and there're plans for the Mac version (depends on a number of factors, though). Supporting the Android version would require the time investment I can't really afford with the current state of things.
Any chance for a change of engine because i want to play this game and so far i cant

Reactions: Gromov

GameBear

Honey Paw Games
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Any chance for a change of engine because i want to play this game and so far i cant
Nope. I've already invested a lot of effort into switching to UE4 and implementing the required tools and game mechanics. Also, I'm quite happy with the technical capabilities UE4 offers and enjoy working with this engine. I do feel for the players who can't play this game, though. Hopefully, one day they will be able to play it.

3.50 star(s) 13 Votes