3.50 star(s) 13 Votes

Viper

Apr 28, 2017
Yea, I saw I didn'T saved last time so.
But how do I get Night 6? I don't get any dinner.

GameBear

Honey Paw Games
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Yea, I saw I didn'T saved last time so.
But how do I get Night 6? I don't get any dinner.
At some point, Lynn will stop near the entrance to Gort's Manor and will tell something about her being interested in some of the Gort's private parts. After this, the "Night Visits" repeatable event will be added to the journal and Lynn will be able to see Night 06 upon entering the Gort's room in the night.

night_06_hint.jpg

Reactions: lOlNoo

Viper

Apr 28, 2017
At some point, Lynn will stop near the entrance to Gort's Manor and will tell something about her being interested in some of the Gort's private parts. After this, the "Night Visits" repeatable event will be added to the journal and Lynn will be able to see Night 06 upon entering the Gort's room in the night.

View attachment 1149261
Intersting, it's the only scene missing right now.

GameBear

Honey Paw Games
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Intersting, it's the only scene missing right now.
Then all prerequisites for Night 06 scene are already completed. Try walking outside the house as per the screenshot I've attached in my previous post.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

GameBear

Honey Paw Games
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Tried it. I only get the reference "Such a Big house.." yadayadayada
Could you please attach the screenshots for the locked Gallery scenes and the Journal, please?

Here's the save file for this event already unlocked in the gallery:

Last edited:

GameBear

Honey Paw Games
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
View attachment 1149303 View attachment 1149304

Here you go, if you need more, just tell me.
Alright. I see where the problem is. Looks like the Intro quest has been completed incorrectly. I managed to find the root cause of this. Apparently, you're able to just click the Gort's house door and enter the house, and the cinematic doesn't prevent you from doing it. I will fix this one in the next update. For now, I would recommend completing the Intro quest in the correct order (i.e. talking to all villagers before coming to Gort).

Much love for finding this one! <3

This save file has all of the prerequisites for Night 06:
You just need to walk outside the Gort's Manor and the cinematic will be triggered correctly.

Viper

Apr 28, 2017
Alright. I see where the problem is. Looks like the Intro quest has been completed incorrectly. I managed to find the root cause of this. Apparently, you're able to just click the Gort's house door and enter the house, and the cinematic doesn't prevent you from doing it. I will fix this one in the next update. For now, I would recommend completing the Intro quest in the correct order (i.e. talking to all villagers before coming to Gort).

Much love for finding this one! <3

This save file has all of the prerequisites for Night 06: Save file
You just need to walk outside the Gort's Manor and the cinematic will be triggered correctly.
You're welcome! Glad I could help!

Reactions: GameBear
3.50 star(s) 13 Votes