3.50 star(s) 13 Votes

GameBear

Honey Paw Games
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Prologue is the only scene that remains locked. Why?
I intended to exclude prologue events from the gallery as they don't look that important to me. As I noted in the change-log Scene Viewer addition was a last-minute change before the release, so there may be some problems with it. This is one of them. Will be fixed in the future.

Reactions: BoobiesSugoi

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
Well... you don't get a Mac if you want your computer to play games. Not in 1992, not in 2000, not in 2020 or later. Mac supports Mac and there really aren't that many of them. So only a handful of game studios develop for it. Why should indies be different?

Get a "real PC". Or, run Windows alongside OS X - it is possible.
I am aware of the options. But thanks for the warning against buying a "fake PC" - I'll be sure to avoid doing that ;) /s

The previous version, as well as many other games I've played (and continue to play) runs on a Mac. The years of "Macs don't support games" are long gone. I'm not buying a Windows license or an entire computer to play one game when there are so many others that work on a Mac. That would be foolish.

I'm not criticising the dev for their choice either, before you come after me with that. Note that I wished them well and hoped for the success of their game, despite me expressing regret at no longer being able to play.

Last edited:

EdPokol

Mar 31, 2019
I liked this game but now the engine is Unreal it has me redo all the grinding. Sorry but that's simply too time consuming (for me). Btw; the journal fails to come up every now and then.
GameBear Good luck, your story is fun and the MC hot!

GameBear

Honey Paw Games
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
I liked this game but now the engine is Unreal it has me redo all the grinding. Sorry but that's simply too time consuming (for me). Btw; the journal fails to come up every now and then.
GameBear Good luck, your story is fun and the MC hot!
Thanks. The amount of grinding is actually greatly reduced compared to the old version. Also, could you please tell me exactly when the journal doesn't show up? Might be a bug or something that needs to be done to improve the UI flow.

EdPokol

Mar 31, 2019
Also, could you please tell me exactly when the journal doesn't show up? Might be a bug or something that needs to be done to improve the UI flow.
I dont remember exactly (cant check anymore because I removed the game) but I do know it happened several times when i needed it eg when having accepted the task to deliver the parcel. For me the only way to know where it was to be delivered to was to check the journal but that would only show up the next morning. Hope this helps...

PS. I regret not to see how her story continues; if there were a solution to just continue where the RPGM version stopped I would be glad to play again.

LazyDwarf

Nov 4, 2017
How it's going with the update?
Gamebear's been sharing some screenshots of 0.2.1 on their twitter, and the lowest tier patrons got access to the new release on the 11th, so it's definetly out now. Only question is when us plebeians will get it, which hopefully they can answer here.

GameBear

Honey Paw Games
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
How it's going with the update?
Gamebear's been sharing some screenshots of 0.2.1 on their twitter, and the lowest tier patrons got access to the new release on the 11th, so it's definetly out now. Only question is when us plebeians will get it, which hopefully they can answer here.
The public release for v0.2.1 will happen this Sunday (April, 18th), gentlemen. For now, I'll just leave a few screenshots here.

sneak_peek_2021-03-23_02.jpg sneak_peek_2021-03-23_01.jpg sneak_peek_2021-03-29_02.jpg

Fapster994

May 10, 2019
I get a LowLevelFatalError [File:Unkown] [Line 198] Unreal Engine is exiting due to D3D device being lost. (Error:0x887A0006 - 'HUNG'). I am running a 2004 laptop w/ Windows 10 Home. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

James009

The Gravewalker
Jun 4, 2018
GameBear v0.2.1 was first released to bronze tier on apr 11 right. So while editing the thread you need the enter the same date, not the date of public version. :)(y)

Reactions: GameBear
3.50 star(s) 13 Votes