3.50 star(s) 13 Votes

LazyDwarf

Nov 4, 2017
where is all this content that is being talked about. whatever the fuck i downloaded is nothing. you can suck balls but thats it
As the changelog says, the current version is a demo of what the game will look like in the new engine, completely rebuilt.
It has less content than the last version.

Reactions: Dixon Butz

quadsquat

Apr 15, 2019
Regardless of my personal opinion on which engine I prefer, I'm just glad my system can run Unreal. Would've hated not being able to continue playing and seeing this one to the end. That being said, does anyone know how to put it in Window Mode? Am a newbie to this engine and I like my games in that mode. Not sure if GameBear has it available in the demo, but hopefully it'll be added or it's a simple step/process I can do now.

Reactions: GameBear

GameBear

Honey Paw Games
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Regardless of my personal opinion on which engine I prefer, I'm just glad my system can run Unreal. Would've hated not being able to continue playing and seeing this one to the end. That being said, does anyone know how to put it in Window Mode? Am a newbie to this engine and I like my games in that mode. Not sure if GameBear has it available in the demo, but hopefully it'll be added or it's a simple step/process I can do now.
I think window mode should be available in the demo. I would try fiddling with fullscreen and resolution settings in the Settings menu. These settings are still WIP, but they should work to some extent. Like maybe try the following: enable fullscreen -> apply settings -> disable fullscreen -> apply settings. After that configuration file for the window mode should be generated and correctly applied for the following game sessions.

Reactions: quadsquat

quadsquat

Apr 15, 2019
I think window mode should be available in the demo. I would try fiddling with fullscreen and resolution settings in the Settings menu. These settings are still WIP, but they should work to some extent. Like maybe try the following: enable fullscreen -> apply settings -> disable fullscreen -> apply settings. After that configuration file for the window mode should be generated and correctly applied for the following game sessions.
That worked perfectly. Thanks GameBear.

Reactions: GameBear
Dec 7, 2018
First time i play this was on the first patch that game change to unreal engine so when i play nothing was understandable (story vise) then i play the rpgm version which make me want more of the game. i like what game creator is doing and its good to see to him keep doing it even with the change of the game engine

Rauls

Aug 3, 2017
I have good PC, just played Cyberpunk with it, but this game does not upload
It says I must install microsoft C++ Runtime, but I cannot do it...
0.2 was real bad call

esbbbbbr

Mar 15, 2021
I have good PC, just played Cyberpunk with it, but this game does not upload
It says I must install microsoft C++ Runtime, but I cannot do it...
0.2 was real bad call
same here.
dev should have switched to wolf rpg.

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
Really sad that Mac users can't play this anymore. It was one of my favourite games. Tried under wine but it doesn't work. Still, I hope it does well, and maybe someone will be kind enough to do CG rips of new versions so those of us who can't play can at least see the images.

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
Hey, thanks! Word on the streets there might be other beings. Also, rumors are that Keira is there for a reason. I guess we just should wait for future releases.
How do you save this game while playing it, or does it simply save automatically when you exit? The new engine takes a bit of getting used to.

3.50 star(s) 13 Votes