3.50 star(s) 13 Votes

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
Dependencies for certain NPC routes are being updated currently. Thus the pure lesbian route will happen at some point in the future.
I hope and please the future (pure lesbian routeis)exists in twenty years:KEK:

GameBear

Honey Paw Games
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
I cannot play the game. It gives these errors
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hmm, I haven't personally encountered this error. I've searched the internet for the solution, though. Looks like reinstalling the Microsoft C++ Redist usually helps:

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
Since the leak already happened I'll duplicate the post from my Patreon page here so people might get more understanding of how harmful early leaks are to the game development.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Lol... did you forget where you are?

Rauls

Aug 3, 2017
Hmm, I haven't personally encountered this error. I've searched the internet for the solution, though. Looks like reinstalling the Microsoft C++ Redist usually helps:
having same problem and reinstalling just repeats that problem :(

DocSilence

Jan 13, 2018
From reading the changelogs I take that its an RPGM port. So yes, its like RenPy game with pictures and maybe rendered animations.
I don't remember seeing any animations. right now there's an "avatar" you control on the world map and 3D rendered images for scenes.

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
It's more like an "RPGM" game 'cause you run around and can do the "paths" in mostly any order(some paths rely on some cross interaction/events to happen first). Where as "RenPy" games usually have a linear path with branching paths(you can't usually bounce around[not saying all are like this as i know of a few of both that are more like the "other"]).

Reactions: DocSilence

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
So is there any penetration with goblin and girl yet? Last time I played most she did was play with herself in his room and give him head.

DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
So feedback on playing it for a bit.

1. Would love to see some self-love scenes for the protagonist. Maybe after having some "arousing" encounters, she feels the need for release.

2. Not entirely clear on how to unlock further scenes with Gort. Sauna is always closed and doesn't offer food anymore, but according to scenes I have 3 more nights and 8 more sauna scenes. Reputation with him was at like 70+.

3. Feels like a walking simulator too much. Walk to blacksmith, click anvil. Walk to shop, click ledger. Walk to house, click cauldron. Gets really tedious and wish there was a fast travel option.

4. Only found 1 animated scene with Gort, but it isn't in the scene selection gallery.

5. Game really needs an autosave. Someone walked into the room, so had to close the game down quickly and now going back to it, I see that I have no save file so have to redo all the hour-worth of time to get back to the point I was at. Not going to happen for this release though 0.2.3

6. If Gort sells potions, allow her to buy potions from him. If James sells stuff, let her buy stuff from him. Etc... and if your reputation is high enough get a discount.

7. Why does she appear in her undies while walking around, if she gets new clothes?

8. Would love it if she initiated sex with people, rather than people taking advantage of her only. Maybe a perversion meter or something that gives the player more options in dialogue or something. Could up perversion from goblin spunk, potions, masturbating and initiating sexual encounters.

9. Not entirely clear on how to unlock further scenes with James or Keira. Both of them are at 50+ reputation and got the borus thing to talk with keira about and the two james boner scenes.

10. There is a boathouse/mill that appears accessible, but you can't enter it.

11. Sometimes approaching a door auto-forces you to enter the place and other times you must click the door.

12. Would prefer more animations though, I understand they are more time consuming and costly to do.

Game overall seems promising, so I'll keep an eye on it's development. Cheers!

• Haha
Reactions: Zieniuuu
3.50 star(s) 13 Votes