3.50 star(s) 13 Votes

GameBear

Honey Paw Games
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Is anyone can share save files from end of the version v0.2.3 ?

it seems that the save file shared (save10.sav) is the end of the version 0.2.5 that is pointless.
I've got the same question. How can we use save10.sav? There are no quests left in the game that need to be completed with it.
Well, there's been a lot of changes in this version, thus I prepared only a full save for those who just want to see the events. My bad, guys. I'll take this into account for future releases.

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Harold tells about the breakfast being served on one of the tables. ;)

Also, which event do you mean by "night II"? Is it Amber & Borus one? If so it happens at the night and requires a relatively low relationship score (around 15 or 20 I think). It should be available after you get the first one after walking near their house at the night.
no - Amber & Borus i got all. I need "Night 01 - Night 10" (guessed it's a second series with amber - but seems i am wrong)

GameBear

Honey Paw Games
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
no - Amber & Borus i got all. I need "Night 01 - Night 10" (guessed it's a second series with amber - but seems i am wrong)
Yeah, you're right. It's a series of Gort scenes. I've planned to add hints to the scenes so it would be more obvious how to get them. Not sure whether I'll be able to include them in the next update as there's a lot on my plate currently.

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Yeah, you're right. It's a series of Gort scenes. I've planned to add hints to the scenes so it would be more obvious how to get them. Not sure whether I'll be able to include them in the next update as there's a lot on my plate currently.
but how to get them? Gore sleeps at night and his door is closed and i found nowhere a point to spy or something like that

Giuss

Aug 17, 2021
LowLevelFatalError [File:Unknown] [Line: 1214]
GameThread timed out waiting for RenderThread after 120.00 secs

0x00007ffaac5e3fe9 KERNELBASE.dll!UnknownFunction []
0x00007ff6124c18d6 LecherousVillage-Win64-Shipping.exe!UnknownFunction []
0x00007ff612471ffd LecherousVillage-Win64-Shipping.exe!UnknownFunction []
0x00007ff6133df946 LecherousVillage-Win64-Shipping.exe!UnknownFunction []
0x00007ff611db2ef0 LecherousVillage-Win64-Shipping.exe!UnknownFunction []
0x00007ff611db8f3c LecherousVillage-Win64-Shipping.exe!UnknownFunction []
0x00007ff611db8faa LecherousVillage-Win64-Shipping.exe!UnknownFunction []
0x00007ff611dc324f LecherousVillage-Win64-Shipping.exe!UnknownFunction []
0x00007ff6147d60ee LecherousVillage-Win64-Shipping.exe!UnknownFunction []
0x00007ffaaf4e7c24 KERNEL32.DLL!UnknownFunction []
0x00007ffaaf64d721 ntdll.dll!UnknownFunction []

Does somebody know something about this error? When a run the game only appears a "loading" and then appears this error.

RaduStefan

Aug 9, 2017
Ok, you use old saves. Use this one and place it C:\Users\...\AppData\Local

It is the new version played from beginning to end....

Reactions: Rauls

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
1) the save must be at the end of the previous episode to be able to play the new upgrade.
2) the erotic scenes are still (childish)the Dev must become bolder,we have not seen a blowjob yet(MC).

FallenHND

Dec 2, 2018
I am stuck on the first Monday after arriving and cannot progress:

I didn't talk to Gort or Harold about renting a room during the day, so i cannot use any of the beds even though it is night time, Lynn refuses to disturb Gort in his sleep and Harold won't rent the room till I have 50 coins and finally, I cannot progress through the hourglass bcoz Lynn says she needs a place to sleep and I can't get any :(

At least it is early in the game and I can restart a new one, but just wanted to report it.

GameBear

Honey Paw Games
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
I am stuck on the first Monday after arriving and cannot progress:

I didn't talk to Gort or Harold about renting a room during the day, so i cannot use any of the beds even though it is night time, Lynn refuses to disturb Gort in his sleep and Harold won't rent the room till I have 50 coins and finally, I cannot progress through the hourglass bcoz Lynn says she needs a place to sleep and I can't get any :(

At least it is early in the game and I can restart a new one, but just wanted to report it.
It's all in the changelog. You can't progress with Harold or Gort without renting a room. It was done to prevent players from seeing content they dislike. Amber will give you the key to the barn during the second quest. You can use the bed there if you're not renting a room. You just need to talk to the people once again basically. Thanks for telling, though. I will tweak Amber's behavior for the next update. As far as I remember she's nowhere to be seen during evening and night.

FallenHND

Dec 2, 2018
It's all in the changelog. You can't progress with Harold or Gort without renting a room at their place. Amber gives you the key to sleep in the barn during the second quest. You just need to talk to the people once again basically.
Thanks GameBear and I am glad you're doing well! The issue is I cannot find Amber at night :( it's ok
It's all in the changelog. You can't progress with Harold or Gort without renting a room at their place. Amber gives you the key to sleep in the barn during the second quest. You just need to talk to the people once again basically. Thanks for telling, though. I will tweak Amber's behavior for the next update. As far as I remember she's nowhere to be seen during evening and night.
Yeah that's exactly it, I cannot find her at night and there is no event triggering near the window

• Red Heart
Reactions: GameBear
3.50 star(s) 13 Votes