3.50 star(s) 13 Votes

Domindi

Jul 19, 2017
Looks like a decent game. Cant access it however due to the timeout issue mentioned before by others. Kinda disappointing that nothing seems like it will be done about that but good luck to the developer.

GameBear

Honey Paw Games
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
had I this error because my pc is slow?

View attachment 1357933
Looks like a decent game. Cant access it however due to the timeout issue mentioned before by others. Kinda disappointing that nothing seems like it will be done about that but good luck to the developer.
Could you please send me your system specs along with the OS version?

Also, might be worth trying updating graphic card drivers, removing the "C:\Users\<UserName>\AppData\Local\LecherousVillage" and launching the game again. After that try reducing the game settings to a minimum.

I'm constantly adding performance tweaks and refactoring the game mechanics, so this error might be related to the auto-generated config file for the old versions. The game has been tested on really slow PCs without any issues, so I hope the suggested solution will help. Otherwise, there's little I can do to solve this problem.

Edit: Forgot to mention, that most likely I'll be upgrading the game core files as there's a new UE4 version that has been released recently. It has some really nice optimization features. I'll see if I have enough time to test it.

Last edited:

Domindi

Jul 19, 2017
Could you please send me your system specs along with the OS version?

Also, might be worth trying updating graphic card drivers, removing the "C:\Users\GameBear\AppData\Local\LecherousVillage" and launching the game again. After that try reducing the game settings to a minimum.

I'm constantly adding performance tweaks and refactoring the game mechanics, so this error might be related to the auto-generated config file for the old versions. The game has been tested on really slow PCs without any issues, so I hope the suggested solution will help. Otherwise, there's little I can do to solve this problem.

Edit: Forgot to mention, that most likely I'll be upgrading the game core files as there's a new UE4 version that has been released recently. It has some really nice optimization features. I'll see if I have enough time to test it.

Intel Pentium CPU G2030 @ 3.00 GHz

RAM: 4.00 GB

64 bit Windows 10 Pro

I updated the video drivers but Ill try deleting that directory and see if the same problem occurs.

GameBear

Honey Paw Games
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Intel Pentium CPU G2030 @ 3.00 GHz

RAM: 4.00 GB

64 bit Windows 10 Pro

I updated the video drivers but Ill try deleting that directory and see if the same problem occurs.
Thanks. This is only my guess, but I'd say there might be a problem with the amount of free memory. Windows 10 uses a considerable amount of RAM itself, so there's probably not enough left for running a 3d application, assuming you're using integrated graphics.

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
So, been a while since I played. Is the goblin able to fuck her in middle or night or in sauna yet? Or still heavy petting?

• Haha
Reactions: gilgamesh9

GoblinSpirit

Dec 31, 2019
So far, one of the best UE games that i enjoyed playing, just tips is making notifications above where you can interact and what to expect, example: peeping into Father and Daughter, a pink eye silhouette, doors that can open, a door icon in white, doors that can't be opened yet, red icon

Reactions: LazyDwarf

GameBear

Honey Paw Games
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
I've updated the OP with the links for the latest public version. Full save for the content prior to v0.2.6 is also included. Enjoy.

NOTE: SAVES PRIOR TO v0.2.6 WILL CAUSE CRASHES

3.50 star(s) 13 Votes