3.50 star(s) 13 Votes

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
You also need to eat the breakfast(a small bowl on either the bar or a table) in the morning.

GameBear

Honey Paw Games
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
When we can except 0.2.7 for $5?
Should happen during the next five to ten hours if everything goes smoothly. Might be a better idea to check Twitter or my Patreon page. I usually provide timely updates there when the early-access version is out.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ignas123

Ahree5sa

Apr 13, 2019
Help! No more mac versions???
Seems like it. There hasn't been one on Patreon since the switch to Unreal Engine, right? The Unreal Engine, I'm reasonably sure does work on Macs, but I guess that it's quite hard for one dev to test the builds for three systems. Probably a question of demand by supporters.

The Linux version is a bit wonky: I think that animations don't play and I could get it to run on just one of my laptops (amazingly on an older laptop, ~8 years old, but a beast).

Wine used to not work with UE4, but now it started working, one of the wine updates seems to have done it! I find that the game is good enough to make the struggle worthwhile.

I don't know how things work with binaries and CPU architectures for sure, but... I guess that if you have a MAC with an intel cpu, homebrew+wine will work with windows binaries.

For the M1, software needs to be compiled target architecture specific, doesn't it? So, probably requires a proper MAC build.

The supporter base is still small, so if you are a supporter, your needs will not vanish in the crowd.

Usokitsuki

May 1, 2018
I fail to comprehend the need of Unreal Engine for this game. 3d village visually adds pretty much nothing with this blocky style of models being in a horrible, striking dissonance with the character and scene renders (same reason 3dcg doesnt mesh well with RPGM environment stylistically), and gameplay-wise it serves as nothing more than time padding struggling to create an illusion of substance for the interaction that sums itself up as "walk to XYZ" Ren'Py movement choice.

Scenes themselves are well and fine, posing for the renders isnt the regular /weg/ blocky choppy "i move hand into peenuus" awkward positioning so many authors out there deem a quality work worth paying money for. Character design is, well, generic, to be frank. Not bad, per se, but nothing I would find my mind suddenly wondering to sitting on a toilet a week from now.

Now I just said that scenes themselves are well and fine, right? Well, the scenes are well and fine for an environment that usually deals with still imagery. They would be well and fine in an RPGM game (to a degree). They would be well and fine in Ren'Py. In HTML. Moon goddess forgive me, they would be well and fine in QSP. Here, however, the player experiences an abrupt shift from a moving, fluid 3d to a bunch of still jpegs occasionally sprinkled with a tiny bit of gif animation whenever an event pops up.
Game seems to imply it wants to have some sort of combat later down the line. This seems like a horrible idea, serving no other purpose but only further deepening the dissonance between the gameplay loop and the way all the events in the game are represented. It's probably not the nicest thing to say after the effort of moving on to UE4 has been made, but it feels like a waste of an engine. Expecting a change to yet another, different engine at this point is probably unrealistic (hehe, got it?), but after fairly enjoying the scenes and finding myself in contrast bored to death with everything in between, I just felt the need to voice my opinion.

mail1

Oct 3, 2020
I played 2.6 and the scene where main thot gives main green boi a topless handjob in the store was not there. Was it in a previous version and was changed to the scene in the sauna? Thank you. If that's the case it actually made the game worse cus ppl want to know why lynn is topless in the store, not the sauna. just my 50cent

Schmiergesicht

May 11, 2020
I played 2.6 and the scene where main thot gives main green boi a topless handjob in the store was not there. Was it in a previous version and was changed to the scene in the sauna? Thank you. If that's the case it actually made the game worse cus ppl want to know why lynn is topless in the store, not the sauna. just my 50cent
that was a scene in a demo, promised to return when the "story" catches up

Reactions: mail1

alisida

May 12, 2018
Played the game when it was in early stage of development and there was still a Mac version. I liked it and I think it was quite promising. Unfortunately, no Mac version anymore so .......(n)(n)

• Haha
Reactions: Chris_Vader
3.50 star(s) 13 Votes