3.50 star(s) 13 Votes

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
10+ updates and still intro new random people and getting nowhere with the mc. The one goblin who's pheromones are clearly really weak and other goblin would have dominated by now but instead still getting teased and going nowhere.

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
10+ updates and still intro new random people and getting nowhere with the mc. The one goblin who's pheromones are clearly really weak and other goblin would have dominated by now but instead still getting teased and going nowhere.
nice goblins finish last don't you know??

• Haha
Reactions: gilgamesh9

L0BISTEER

Oct 6, 2021
Hi!
has the game really been updated to 0.2.7?
because I went to play, and all the scenes are already open
I deleted the saves, and the scenes of the new update don't appear
and yes only the ones from 0.2.6!

I downloaded the game through the link here on the forum, and I didn't see any difference, as all scenes are already open

The 1★ Dude

Jun 26, 2018
Hi!
has the game really been updated to 0.2.7?
because I went to play, and all the scenes are already open
I deleted the saves, and the scenes of the new update don't appear
and yes only the ones from 0.2.6!

I downloaded the game through the link here on the forum, and I didn't see any difference, as all scenes are already open
Old saves dont work. Use the full save in the OP.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
7 months since the question was asked and answered, so i just want to ask about the progress on the pure lesbian route. Are dicks meanwhile avoidable?

Reactions: larryjameson69

virtigo

Feb 2, 2020
Well, this was 10 minutes worth of content. Dev/s following the same bad path like many others. Introducing new characters and stories without finishing existing ones...
And here I am over 4 hours in... you sure you found all the content?

Speaking of, might be a little bit grindy, I found myself avoiding lewd scenes to try and save up for rent, armor, potion. Then found out I didn't need to pay for them anyway. Maybe make the payout for work about double what it is now? Loved your last game, this one is coming along nice. Don't forget a little humor here and there!

3.50 star(s) 13 Votes