3.50 star(s) 13 Votes

DrakeWasHere2

Jun 8, 2017
So confused.

I got the side quest to ask around about the thing in the watermill. But it is already night time when I did it. Do I have to go back and start again? No villager is saying anything and I can't talk to Gort. Nor do I have money for room to progress to next day cause you apparently can't wait till next day without bed.

When talking to James about watermill it just says <not available till future updates>

Seems like pretty bad design when your options are really limited to have to farm money through day to be able to unlock watermill, then be stuck at night without a way to progress. (Unless there is some hidden NPC I am missing here.)

Edit: Oh, apparently you can rest in barn. Funny, building was locked prior during day so I ignored it.

TedMaul

Mar 18, 2020
The corruption scenario with the Goblin landlord was good, but it's timegated behind annoying fetch quests and needless running about. Being in a certain place at the right time.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
GameBear any idea when we'll stop having to start over with each update?

Last update we had to start over as well and now again saves before this version will crash it.

Gonna pass till it's a little further down the line I think.

Reactions: Alea iacta est

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019

Last update we had to start over as well and now again saves before this version will crash it.

Agree,

Very inconsistent across the updates.

Better wait a little bit

GameBear

Honey Paw Games
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018

The last time I checked I've provided a save with all of the content opened prior to the latest version so you wouldn't need to start over. And the answer to your question is "Once I'm satisfied with the game mechanics implementation".

Reactions: Naxos

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
The last time I checked I've provided a save with all of the content opened prior to the latest version so you wouldn't need to start over. And the answer to your question is "Once I'm satisfied with the game mechanics implementation".
Fair enough.

I probably didn't see it.

Also rereading the way I posted that I could have worded it a little better, sorry if it was blunt and dickish.

Reactions: GameBear

GameBear

Honey Paw Games
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Fair enough.

I probably didn't see it.

Also rereading the way I posted that I could have worded it a little better, sorry if it was blunt and dickish.
Yeah, I kinda got used to people not reading the first post with links and information.

Thanks for being a decent person and having the balls to say what you said. It really means a lot to me. :)

Reactions: Naxos

Humbert79

Dec 27, 2017
Hi, When the Harold scene start? I don't know why, but even if i unlocked quite all the other scene, every time i go to Harold i can ask him only for renting a room...
thank you

ghaash

Jul 24, 2017
Hi, When the Harold scene start? I don't know why, but even if i unlocked quite all the other scene, every time i go to Harold i can ask him only for renting a room...
thank you
You need to rent a room and talk with him in the mornings

ghaash

Jul 24, 2017
But how? He can let me rent a room T_T
Maybe ia have to finish other quest before?
you have to wait till monday (The day the rent ends) and talk to the goblin, then don't rent his room for the week and instead go with harold and rent his room. And by the way, you need some money to rent harold's room

3.50 star(s) 13 Votes