3.50 star(s) 13 Votes

GameBear

Honey Paw Games
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Thanks GameBear and I am glad you're doing well! The issue is I cannot find Amber at night :( it's ok

Yeah that's exactly it, I cannot find her at night and there is no event triggering near the window
Thank you as well! ;) These reports help me to improve the game & fix the remaining bugs. For now, just get the key from her before the evening. :)

FallenHND

Dec 2, 2018
Thank you as well! ;) These reports help me to improve the game & fix the remaining bugs. For now, just get the key from her before the evening. :)
You're most welcome, this update really bumped up the game for me, keep it up and of course, Godspeed!

Reactions: GameBear

LazyDwarf

Nov 4, 2017
The game desperately needs volume settings. It is ungodly loud compared to the rest of my pc, and having to tab out of the game to lower it in volume control is a hassle. And speaking of settings, when i attempted to change my resolution to 1600x900, pressing apply did nothing at all. I then click full screen thinking maybe if i toggle it on and then off again, it'll register the change. Instead the game starts absolutely freaking out, flashing the screen and changing the resolution at random, until i forcibly exit the game. Then when i get back in, the game is a lovely 1600x900 windowed like i wanted.

GameBear

Honey Paw Games
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
The game desperately needs volume settings. It is ungodly loud compared to the rest of my pc, and having to tab out of the game to lower it in volume control is a hassle. And speaking of settings, when i attempted to change my resolution to 1600x900, pressing apply did nothing at all. I then click full screen thinking maybe if i toggle it on and then off again, it'll register the change. Instead the game starts absolutely freaking out, flashing the screen and changing the resolution at random, until i forcibly exit the game. Then when i get back in, the game is a lovely 1600x900 windowed like i wanted.
Audio settings will be included in the next update. Not sure whether I will have enough time to properly update and test the video settings functionality, but... meh... I'll try.

whf

Nov 9, 2017
Can you do Harold's "questline" after seeing all the Gort scenes? I just rented room in the inn after seeing everything related to Gort, but only dialogue option I get from Harold is "bye!".

edit: Ok, found out that little bowl of food on the table, so it's working. But damn, is it small. :D

GameBear

Honey Paw Games
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Can you do Harold's "questline" after seeing all the Gort scenes? I just rented room in the inn after seeing everything related to Gort, but only dialogue option I get from Harold is "bye!".

edit: Ok, found out that little bowl of food on the table, so it's working. But damn, is it small. :D
Hehehe, yeah, but well... Harold tells Lynn about the food being served on the table in the morning. However, it's one of the things I plan to improve, once more important features are implemented.

LazyDwarf

Nov 4, 2017
However, it's one of the things I plan to improve, once more important features are implemented.
Perhaps one solution could be changing the 'hitbox' or whatever you'd call it to encompass the whole table? And maybe add a few more plates or such, to make it clearer when there is food on there.

GameBear

Honey Paw Games
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Perhaps one solution could be changing the 'hitbox' or whatever you'd call it to encompass the whole table? And maybe add a few more plates or such, to make it clearer when there is food on there.
Yeah, thanks. I already have an idea of what needs to be done. I've already put it on my to-do list. I will work on it after completing more important tasks.

3.50 star(s) 13 Votes