AlexaSky

Jun 26, 2021
map need improvement with colored walls lines on it, so it won`t be so confusing about navigating dungeon
and music in dungeon is so annoying, need somthing more pleasant for ears wish i can put somthing else
Bell finding/buying a magic jukebox would be funny :LOL: Hiring a minstrel to follow you around might be more lore friendly. DYI would be muting the game and playing your own tunes.

Sadly with the game almost done I don't think anymore is going to be done with the maps. A sequel is planned someday but the mechanics will be different.

BlackOne 34

Sep 17, 2017
You can disable music at anytime from settings, and there is no need for lines: white tile = walkable, black tile = not walkable
I think he mean that we never know if the map is fully exploraded since we can't know if the black unesploraded tiles are because we didn't explore yet or it's out of the map,putting lines would help us know that that place is the limit of the map

Slayers21

Jun 30, 2022
You can disable music at anytime from settings, and there is no need for lines: white tile = walkable, black tile = not walkable
thats when you have complete map, but when you exploring there`s a lot of chanses to miss some corner and i`m missing them a lot, so when that is happaning i`m using map to see where i need to go next
like that u can see that lines indicate there wall and where u can walk if there`s isn`t

about music its the same, some games have it good u can play for hundreds hours but some getting annoying after few hours or sooner and u just turn it off, or deliting the game for good.

just wanted to help

lonewolf1986

Jan 25, 2020
i decided to try the game on hard mode and just got to the farm but am unable to move from the start spot, it appears that D is not being read i can spin around WAS

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
i decided to try the game on hard mode and just got to the farm but am unable to move from the start spot, it appears that D is not being read i can spin around WAS
You might be hitting a wall or a token, just rotate with q e and keep moving forward as that is the only sure way to interact with tokens. You cannot interact with them by side stepping or backtracking.
You can also move arrow with arrow keys, gamepad (make sure it is not plugged in if you are not using it as that might conflict with the input) or just use the keypad on the screen.

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
the farm mini game does not have any on screen keys, and q e does nothing
Ohhh sorry, by farm I thought you were farming monsters in the Dungeon x) my bad.
It has been a while since I played that minigame, but arrow keys should work and of course you cannot walk over not empty tiles such as trees, rocks and weeds, you need to cut those with the proper tool whose key is shown on screen.

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
will the Xenos arc be a part of the game? Freya arc is to far away i guess for be a part of the game?
Xenos arc and anything in volume 8/S3 on will happen in the sequel whose save you can import, if you want to keep the choices/equipment/stats from this game.
As of R24, the game reached its last chapter, and now I am making the epilogue and refining the game as much as possible by solving all the issues in the todo list.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
LegacyOfHestia-R22
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Psykoman1978

Mar 21, 2022
Xenos arc and anything in volume 8/S3 on will happen in the sequel whose save you can import, if you want to keep the choices/equipment/stats from this game.
As of R24, the game reached its last chapter, and now I am making the epilogue and refining the game as much as possible by solving all the issues in the todo list.
Alright thank you

Pmaxi

May 12, 2021
does anyone have the full save of version 0.20 or 0.21? I stopped at 0.21 and would like to pick up where I left off

Iona_Blue

Oct 23, 2017
is there any such opportunity as hardcore sex?
Maybe like lovey dovey while being roughed up like Hestia likes to be pulled by her hair twintails when doing doggy Or strangled her neck, maybe this suggestion is liked by everyone?

Thanks

3.60 star(s) 19 Votes