CleanJebboy

Feb 28, 2022
Can you "date" multiple people? Eina is cute but wouldn't be my first choice. I'd be willing to date but not commit when the time comes. I know you can't form a harem but dating isn't necessarily exclusive in the real wold, but how about here?

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Can you "date" multiple people? Eina is cute but wouldn't be my first choice. I'd be willing to date but not commit when the time comes. I know you can't form a harem but dating isn't necessarily exclusive in the real wold, but how about here?
The [date] in the choice is a way to show that it's an important choice, ie entering her route which will lock you from joining the others. There are some exceptions, such as Demeter which is routeless, but since it has been reported her tits mismatch, I decided to hold on her "route" and do a complete rework once I am done with all the epilogues.

CleanJebboy

Feb 28, 2022
The [date] in the choice is a way to show that it's an important choice, ie entering her route which will lock you from joining the others. There are some exceptions, such as Demeter which is routeless, but since it has been reported her tits mismatch, I decided to hold on her "route" and do a complete rework once I am done with all the epilogues.
Thanks for the reply. I'll wait for Hestia then.

ThanhLong32

Jun 30, 2018
hi there, a great game of this one you make, i played the overlord one and i must say it was totally a beautiful masterpiece. if you can, please add pregnancy to this legacy game as well because in the Overlord H, i enjoyed very much mc sons and daughters conversations as well as rivals between siblings as well as many others. so if you find free time, please add it.
thank you.

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
wen will it be done? I'm impatient
hi there, a great game of this one you make, i played the overlord one and i must say it was totally a beautiful masterpiece. if you can, please add pregnancy to this legacy game as well because in the Overlord H, i enjoyed very much mc sons and daughters conversations as well as rivals between siblings as well as many others. so if you find free time, please add it.
thank you.
Pregnancy will happen in the sequel, this one only covers up to Volume 8.

This game is almost done, as of R32, only three routes are missing (Airmid, Cassandra and Artemis) for a total of 7 nsfw scenes, so if you are not interested in those 3, you are pretty much done playing for now.

Of course even once those 3 routes are done, the game is far from being completed... I have a long to-do list, mechanics to add, refining to do, and so on. I do realize that at its current state the game is a little janky, I'm just focusing on adding NSFW for now as it's ultimately what most people are interested in.
Once all the epilogues are covered, another game will take its place while I can take my time (over a month or two for sure) to fix all the issues and even add some missing elements (such as more of Lefiya from Sword Oratoria, since she will be an actual route in the sequel).

So, it's hard to say when it will be fully completed. When it comes to routes, the earliest would be end of this year.
On R33, during November, I will be completing Airmid Route for sure since she's missing only 1 scene, then I will continue both Artemis and Cassandra which currently have no hentai scenes.

VerticeLupus

Aug 12, 2020
I'm a big fan of Dungeon-Crawlers, and the added benefit of having some side romance and the anime references are great! Thanks for making this - I look forward to enjoying even more of this kind of content to come!

Vladimir_xyz

Feb 28, 2021
Pregnancy will happen in the sequel, this one only covers up to Volume 8.

This game is almost done, as of R32, only three routes are missing (Airmid, Cassandra and Artemis) for a total of 7 nsfw scenes, so if you are not interested in those 3, you are pretty much done playing for now.

Of course even once those 3 routes are done, the game is far from being completed... I have a long to-do list, mechanics to add, refining to do, and so on. I do realize that at its current state the game is a little janky, I'm just focusing on adding NSFW for now as it's ultimately what most people are interested in.
Once all the epilogues are covered, another game will take its place while I can take my time (over a month or two for sure) to fix all the issues and even add some missing elements (such as more of Lefiya from Sword Oratoria, since she will be an actual route in the sequel).

So, it's hard to say when it will be fully completed. When it comes to routes, the earliest would be end of this year.
On R33, during November, I will be completing Airmid Route for sure since she's missing only 1 scene, then I will continue both Artemis and Cassandra which currently have no hentai scenes.
is the monster girl a route i for got her name i think i asked before but dont remember.

3.60 star(s) 19 Votes