lonewolf1986

Jan 25, 2020
so anyone know how to get CG's
98 - Main Story
108 - Hestia
130 - Achievement

i have been through all routes available in story and hard mode but still cant figure how to get these

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
so anyone know how to get CG's
98 - Main Story
108 - Hestia
130 - Achievement

i have been through all routes available in story and hard mode but still cant figure how to get these
CG 98: It was bugged and was never unlocked, if you send me your save file (GlobalSave) I'll fix it for you so you do not have to replay the game.
Otherwise you'd need to wait for R32 to release, then in Story Mode skip until Artemis' Dance (Which is CG 98) to unlock successfully.

CG 108: During Apollo's party, if you pick the option "You are really hot. I wish I could take you home right now." the end of the party will go slightly different and you'll unlock this CG.

CG 130: Pretty self explanatory, it is one of the achievement scenes. "Syr's sandwiches", the one requiring 25 points. Seems to unlock fine, so it is not bugged like CG 98.

Reactions: hofom77573

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Is There a free walk through or guide for this? As i want the best outcome in the story. (Mod is fine as well).
There's no best outcome, there's only a single ending to this game.
There are some choices that change the story a bit, but the most important one is the route you take which is pretty straightforward, just pick your favourite, there is no "best".

Probro2801

Jun 5, 2023
There's no best outcome, there's only a single ending to this game.
There are some choices that change the story a bit, but the most important one is the route you take which is pretty straightforward, just pick your favourite, there is no "best".

I see. Thank you for the reply. By the way, I'm thoroughly enjoying the game at the moment. Best of luck with your future endeavors!

Cookies136

Sep 29, 2023
I may or may not be tripping, but there doesn't seem to be a Legacy of Hestia.exe in the Linux download. Is there a special way of opening the game?

1697450593821.png

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
I may or may not be tripping, but there doesn't seem to be a Legacy of Hestia.exe in the Linux download. Is there a special way of opening the game?

View attachment 3010009
".exe" is a Windows only format, while you can play some of those on linux with Wine, the game is specifically built for Linux so that Wine is not needed.
If you still want to use Wine, you need to download Windows build, but I do not see any good reason to do that.

-edit-
In case you are wondering, the executable for Linux is "Legacy of Hestia.x86_64"

Cookies136

Sep 29, 2023
".exe" is a Windows only format, while you can play some of those on linux with Wine, the game is specifically built for Linux so that Wine is not needed.
If you still want to use Wine, you need to download Windows build, but I do not see any good reason to do that.
Which program should I be executing then? It's been a solid few years since I've touched Linux, but my Windows VM is unfortunately not usable anymore.

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Which program should I be executing then? It's been a solid few years since I've touched Linux, but my Windows VM is unfortunately not usable anymore.
Legacy of Hestia.x86_64 is the executable for Linux.
If you have not used your machine for years, make sure to update all your drivers.

bannu211

Nov 25, 2022
"Harem" in this game is a separate route, and it is treated as such. Hence why this game is not tagged as Harem.
Just with any other route, it has some specific conditions and you cannot be in a relationship (in another route) beforehand.

To enter the harem route, you need to choose you like Ais at the beginning, that will unlock the Brothel eventually (Around the same time you gain your first spell if I recall correctly), if you do all its scenes (3x Lena, 3x Samira) before the Ishtar Arc and you are not in any route, you will be given the chance to not run and battle Aisha. If you defeat her, you will enter the Harem Route.

View attachment 2840117
hello why can't i click on that option

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LegacyOfHestia-R30
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
This sure seems promising, too bad its made with unity.
What's the issue with Unity?
If you are worried for a lack of features, as the screenshots show, it has everything you'd expect from a Visual Novel (Rollback, history, hiding dialogue box, skip, ...) and it even goes a step beyond by adding ease of access features that you wouldn't see in a renpy game, such as being able to write/edit/delete a save description without having to load and save again.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: vilewe7570

FighterMan_69

Aug 9, 2023
What's the issue with Unity?
If you are worried for a lack of features, as the screenshots show, it has everything you'd expect from a Visual Novel (Rollback, history, hiding dialogue box, skip, ...) and it even goes a step beyond by adding ease of access features that you wouldn't see in a renpy game, such as being able to write/edit/delete a save description without having to load and save again.
unity is just a plain bad game engine with even the simplest of 2D games can cause the GPU to cook a egg and other annoyances.

its rare for a game to be fully optimized and run at normal load like another engines game.

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
unity is just a plain bad game engine with even the simplest of 2D games can cause the GPU to cook a egg and other annoyances.

its rare for a game to be fully optimized and run at normal load like another engines game.
gpu1.png
gpu2.png

60 FPS, 53c (127f).

This is with Unity open in the background with another game running since I am currently writing the walkthrough for R32, and ofc OpenOffice with two browsers (Chrome for normal usage, and brave for youtube since there's that pesky ad blocker that triggers only on chrome for some reason). You can definitely not fry any egg on this game :p

It does consume a lot of RAM, but so can Ren'Py if you want to predict images for performance reasons. They're not loaded everytime, otherwise there'd be a lot of stuttering (and there can be when Ren'Py is not used properly, especially with videos).

Unity is a great game engine whose name has been unfortunately tarnished by bad leadership.
However, this does not change the fact that it's used by many AAA companies, even Bethesda who have their own proprietary engine, in order to make their mobile games.

The reason why many games run badly or rape your GPU is due to the fact that most devs have no idea of what they are doing. Unity is not a toy, and if you do not spend enough time learning it, you can screw up badly. Ren'Py is much more forgiving to new devs (I know because I've also used it, and I've done many accursed things with it while learning :D).

Of course the user can fuck up things as well, while my game by default has vsync on and there's no setting to turn it off, you can still force the game to run with vsync off, and that will make it so that the GPU will be used at 100% in order to get as much fps as possible (Among other issues with having vsync off).

3.60 star(s) 19 Votes