Ren'Py Legend of Krystal Parody - The New Adventure [Act 3 v0.01] [ShineSL]

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes
May 31, 2018
furry2014

Thank for review (although it would not hurt to highlight more of what you liked in the game), and, about the glutch - the creator of the project told me that, in theory, it should not be in the game project, and the video sequence should be repeated until it is changed during the game. An exception is the intended darkening of the screen.

Did this error occur in a specific place, or does it generally happen with all video inserts in the project?

If the second option - try restarting your computer and try the game again. If it doesn't help, I'll have to write to the developer about it. But everything works for me correctly, I specially rechecked after your post

furry2014

Aug 19, 2018
furry2014

Thank for review (although it would not hurt to highlight more of what you liked in the game), and, about the glutch - the creator of the project told me that, in theory, it should not be in the game project, and the video sequence should be repeated until it is changed during the game. An exception is the intended darkening of the screen.

Did this error occur in a specific place, or does it generally happen with all video inserts in the project?

If the second option - try restarting your computer and try the game again. If it doesn't help, I'll have to write to the developer about it. But everything works for me correctly, I specially rechecked after your post
I know about special blackouts in certain places and this is not it. I would not say that this error spoils the game itself, it just annoys a little. And it happens very rarely. The game after that works and you just need to get to the place where the video changes. I don't think the developer should be bothered with this yet. Because the error does not interfere with the immersion in the game, therefore it is not so scary. But thanks for the answer.

Last edited:
Reactions: MyLittleTrolly
May 31, 2018
I know about special blackouts in certain places and this is not it. I would not say that this error spoils the game itself, it just annoys a little. And it happens very rarely. The game after that works and you just need to get to the place where the video changes. I don't think the developer should be bothered with this yet. Because the error does not interfere with the immersion in the game, therefore it is not so scary. But thanks for the answer.

Perhaps the creator of the game did not add some lines in the code somewhere, but personally I did not come across such moments, so most likely there are only a few places with these moments in the game.

Reactions: furry2014
May 31, 2018
Since it got pretty quiet here - here's some information about the future of the project :

And if in short - a new addition to the game will be released in 10-14 days, and it will be connected with the relationship between Krystal and the Commander, however, there are many other interesting points in the author's post that can greatly diversify the game in the future :)

zero942

Feb 14, 2018
Since it got pretty quiet here - here's some information about the future of the project :

And if in short - a new addition to the game will be released in 10-14 days, and it will be connected with the relationship between Krystal and the Commander, however, there are many other interesting points in the author's post that can greatly diversify the game in the future :)
thanks, I will wait this update before write my opinion

May 31, 2018
thanks, I will wait this update before write my opinion

I don't think the update will be particularly wildly extensive, although, as the creator of the game said, the game will finally start linking events with code, so dialog choices will become more meaningful in the future.

And it sounds interesting, but yes, before drawing conclusions, it is really better to wait for the next update of the game. :)

Reactions: furry2014

zero942

Feb 14, 2018
I don't think the update will be particularly wildly extensive, although, as the creator of the game said, the game will finally start linking events with code, so dialog choices will become more meaningful in the future.

And it sounds interesting, but yes, before drawing conclusions, it is really better to wait for the next update of the game. :)
I'm waiting the next update, I love the last one

May 31, 2018
Legend Of Krystal Parody - The New Adventure [Act 2- v0.02] ShineSL

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.22 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.20 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 402 MB
Compressed Size Mac: 384 MB

Win/Linux: MEGA
Mac: MEGA

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Hi, does it require some special software to compress the game, or is it all done manually?

May 31, 2018
The new update is out!

Links on game :

For PC -

For MAC -

More info about game update -

a source -

(Not everything is shown in the pictures, I just decided not to do too many spoilers :)))

erw255

Jan 27, 2020
Oh, so now you have to have sex with the enemy? I just lost all interest in this game. I don't know why I had any hope this would be any different from all the other Krystal games.

• Thinking Face
May 31, 2018
Oh, so now you have to have sex with the enemy? I just lost all interest in this game. I don't know why I had any hope this would be any different from all the other Krystal games.

The content in version 005 is intended to try to cheer up Krystal after the “negative * part that could have happened to her in the spare hangar. If she emerged victorious from the meeting with the enemy, or she managed to avoid sexual contact in another way (there is another option), then, accordingly, she does not get what is offered in update 005 (which sounds logical, otherwise - why did the author of the project point out that access to content is possible only in case of losing the battle or submission by Krystal to enemy?). I think, in case of victory over the enemy - other bonuses will be waiting for her, which will be added in subsequent updates.

There are already quite a few different variations in the development of the plot, of which there will be even more in the future, and if for some reason you do not like one path, you can always choose another.

Last edited:
Reactions: zero942
3.60 star(s) 8 Votes