Ren'Py Legend of Krystal Parody - The New Adventure [Act 3 v0.01] [ShineSL]

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes

erw255

Jan 27, 2020
The content in version 005 is intended to try to cheer up Krystal after the “negative * part that could have happened to her in the spare hangar. If she emerged victorious from the meeting with the enemy, or she managed to avoid sexual contact in another way (there is another option), then, accordingly, she does not get what is offered in update 005 (which sounds logical, otherwise - why did the author of the project point out that access to content is possible only in case of losing the battle or submission by Krystal to enemy?). I think, in case of victory over the enemy - other bonuses will be waiting for her, which will be added in subsequent updates.

There are already quite a few different variations in the development of the plot, of which there will be even more in the future, and if for some reason you do not like one path, you can always choose another.
I hope that's true. I'm sick of seeing her degraded in every single game she's ever been in.

Reactions: zero942
May 31, 2018
I hope that's true. I'm sick of seeing her degraded in every single game she's ever been in.
Yes, this is true, the project itself was originally conceived as not linear, and its pass in general will be possible without any sexual contacts, but only on the condition that Krystal will be good warrior or a powerful priestess (but it will be in Act 3, if dev won't link all parts in one game)

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Dec 31, 2017
Legend Of Krystal Parody - The New Adventure [Act 2- v0.05] [ShineSL] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.
Developer:

Original Win Size: 1.46 GB
Original Mac Size: 1.45 GB

Compressed Win/Linux Size: 949 MB
Compressed Mac Size: 932 MB

Compressed using YAC - Yet Another Cruncher (A Game Compactor) [V2.1]
Quality Level: Medium
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This compression is unofficial which reduces image/audio/video quality and might break the game.

If you enjoy this compressed version, please click the "(y)like" to give me support.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
May 31, 2018
It became quite quiet here, and therefore - a little information about how the work on the continuation of the project is going:

Last post from dev -

A bit older post from dev -

Update should be... In 20 days? Make your bets, if bored :)

Reactions: Izingberg
May 31, 2018
Better quiet than like the other Krystal-Thread...

But thanks for the Update MyLittleTrolly

No problems. And yes... it's sad to see teams fall apart. But alas, this is a fairly common occurrence. And although they try to shift the blame onto each other - they are all to blame, although at the same time - none of them is really bad as a person, just at some point - their interests became too different.

Reactions: LostBR and D4n0w4r

AXE2501

Dec 6, 2019
It became quite quiet here, and therefore - a little information about how the work on the continuation of the project is going:

Last post from dev -

A bit older post from dev -

Update should be... In 20 days? Make your bets, if bored :)
CHALLENGE ACCEPTED.... ROUND 2 FIGHT!!! :)

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
LOKP - The New Adventure - Act-2 (v0.06) Is Ready! =^.^= Link(s) on game : PC - MAC - More Info About Game Update - More Pics -

May 31, 2018
if someone has already gone through this update, tell me if there is content for adults in it and if there is, how to get to it? Thank you

Eh, wasn't it so lazy to just click on the link? :)

Okay, I will help a bit, here is more direct link to what was added to this game update - :p

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes