Ren'Py Legend of Krystal Parody - The New Adventure [Act 3 v0.01] [ShineSL]

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes
May 31, 2018
This is trash, not a game. Scary body models, weak textures. In a nightmare they will come. No offense.

And what game did you expect to see on the engine of Ren'py? Doom Eternal? Guys, seriously, don't be so hasty with your words. I’m generally silent about the budget, not to mention the fact that the creator receives the main donation not at all for this game. ( If I’m not mistaken, due to the fact that the author began to produce fewer video projects, his\her earnings fell on the contrary, so the game is done on pure enthusiasm and love for the character. And this is quite important at a time when finances decide everything. )

Last edited:
May 31, 2018
So why does the girl look like shiny rubber while the male has some kind of fur texture?
In part, this is the creator’s fetish, but it’s also used to work better with light to give an unusual look to an avatar (as example - here few pics from Pin-Up with older version of model *Krystal* of this creator)

Nox_sopftpaw

Aug 10, 2017
In part, this is the creator’s fetish, but it’s also used to work better with light to give an unusual look to an avatar (as example - here few pics from Pin-Up with older version of model *Krystal* of this creator)
Just seems like there should be a latex tag or something

RedIronBox

Dec 21, 2017
To be honest i don't need to downloaded the game the Fox avatar and Krystal are dime a dozen on SL.

May 31, 2018
Just seems like there should be a latex tag or something
have no idea about tags - I only recommended the game, I didn’t upload it to the topic :)

To be honest i don't need to downloaded the game the Fox avatar and Krystal are dime a dozen on SL.

And many of them looks good? I've seen a lot of them, but most often they was far from perfect. But everyone has their own taste, and this is not the main thing in this project. Games on Ren'py engine, first of all - popular for the plot. Many of them generally consist of rather banal pictures.

May 31, 2018
dont make another krystal game... dont do this, dont give me hope. There has been nothing but scam and dissapointment connected to her...
Usually this creator finishes what he begins. And since this is more of his hobby than trying to make money - the chances that the game will have an end are quite present.

May 31, 2018
to all, you probably know there is/was a game called "LOK:Rebirth (Legend of Krystal:Rebirth" which stopped at 0.8, but the devs are currently working on a newer game for a while already and soon gonna bring out a tech demo version of what they done until now. They already done a launcher where you can play the old 0.8 Version. Worth a shot, their name on Patreon is The Tribe (LOK Team)

Adversting of another game is not allowed by forum rules. However, I will notice - the first demo version from LOK Team of their game did appear in 2014 year with a lot of poses in it. Call me paranoid - but my opinion is - if they wanted to finish their game - they would have done it a long time ago. (but collecting about 15000-20000 dollars monthly - too tempting to finish work too fast ...)

And what about this project?... The creator is beginner in coding, but in three months, mixed with his/her other works, he made the first act of his game. Moreover, during these 3 months - his income on the patron page only fell, however - he/she continues to work (there is something in the region of $ 150 per month, most of which are paid specifically for video projects, not a game project). So tell me - how many creators of game projects would even begin to do at least some work for that kind of money?

Last edited:
Reactions: Baxti

zeuskabob

Aug 6, 2017
Hah, it's nice to see another LoK game out there. Just wondering why it hasn't been posted on the LoK forums yet. I've made a thread on the forums, and if the developer wants to take it over I can transfer ownership.

Reactions: MyLittleTrolly
May 31, 2018
Hah, it's nice to see another LoK game out there. Just wondering why it hasn't been posted on the LoK forums yet. I've made a thread on the forums, and if the developer wants to take it over I can transfer ownership.
The game is only 2-3 months old, the creator has just begun to study programming, but thanks for the help - the more attention to the project will be - the stronger the motivation for the creator to make it worthwhile.

frsteigleder

Dec 10, 2017
Am I surrounded by more and more sodomy content ;) ? Okay, might be interesting for a short while...but this is Y.A.W.N. , Yet Another Weird Nonsense.

May 31, 2018
Am I surrounded by more and more sodomy content ;) ? Okay, might be interesting for a short while...but this is Y.A.W.N. , Yet Another Weird Nonsense.

It is too early to draw serious conclusions about the project. The creator only learns to program, but his / her ideas, train of thought are quite curious. And taking into account the fact that so far this project does not bring almost any profit, but is done more with the aim of interest from the creator himself/herself in this work - a pretty positive sign for the future of this project. But time will tell...

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
This was made in second life and they didn't even use the good stuff from on there. Kinda weird to look at.

May 31, 2018
This was made in second life and they didn't even use the good stuff from on there. Kinda weird to look at.
Yes, a bit boring stuff, but this is a testing project. Since creator is new in coding - In the beginning he/she did not know at all - whether he/she would manage to deal with the Ren-py at all or not. Fortunately for the project, it worked.

The next act promises to be much more diverse, so just need to wait then creator will start work on it -

Sharun

Jun 29, 2017
Interesting game, just stumbled upon it. Thanks for the upload.

Im allready interested in it, given the fact its Krystal and other projects right now in that regard are... disappointing at its best. I will keep an eye out for the future of this project, hopefully it will be succesful

Reactions: MyLittleTrolly

mrme

Nov 8, 2017
a shit load of video animated Furry horror sex scenes, he can created a whole game with those assets
That would explain why I find this to be more horrifying than erotic... and I'm a huge sucker for Krystal too :(

Is almost like all games that carry the "Legend Of Krystal" name has been a curse that causes them to never be finished, or take way too fucking long and still in oblivion.
LoK-forum games became a running gag on ULMF for never finishing anything

Ironically the only Krystal game to have a sizeable amount of content is Dirtyc101's game, and even he is a self confessed lazy bastard who disappears for years.

Reactions: rhdad
3.60 star(s) 8 Votes