• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py Legend of Krystal Parody - The New Adventure [Act 3 v0.01] [ShineSL]

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018

Unlocked

Hi,
this is the last update for my game project of ACT-1, and this update was added a set of positions of a_n_a_l type, and I hope - You would like it =^.~=
Here is a link to the latest update of my game project -

But, of course, this is far from the end of my work on this game - in the near future I will start working on the second act, but the process will not be very fast, since I will still need to read the guides on the program in parallel (in order to figure out how to add passwords to the game, quick time moments, and possibly some random events so that the enemies come across in random order), just as I need to do other work (video projects and not only), but don't worry - it definitely won't take several years, since the most difficult thing, in fact - I already have - is the engine of Second Life, so i think everything should be fine with my game streak... =^.^=
Anyway, thanks for Your time and Your support,
Your Naughty ShineSL =^.^=
P.S. The Video Project, based on the Act-1 Of my LOKParody will be online in 4-5 days, also as I will also try to find out - what is wrong with my MAC version of the game, to make it work as well ( If anyone here do have MAC and wish to help - please - leave me a message, thank You!)

Last edited:

LoKFan

Aug 31, 2017
Wait what, I am discovering this just now!? Not a furry type but I remember the old games fondly and my username is even about it...

felipons

Fluffy, The Destroyer of Worlds
Modder
Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
Gonna wait for the Compressed Version, no way I'm downloading 2.3GB of something that could be 10% of that.

chopolander

Dec 9, 2018
Krystal's games are cursed... and that makes them more desirable XD.

Krystal is a furry icon, and her story leaves many fronts open to tell her adventures.

I can't get used to this kind of "real" look, but I'll take a look.

May 31, 2018
Gonna wait for the Compressed Version, no way I'm downloading 2.3GB of something that could be 10% of that.
I don't think this will happen. The creator has said in the past that his / her project consists of video materials, and at best, video materials will weigh 20% less without losing quality. However, when work begins on the second act of the game, the creator will take into account his mistakes, and will use shorter video materials, as well as their smaller number, pose variations, etc., so that the future project will be more balanced with the size.

May 31, 2018
Krystal's games are cursed... and that makes them more desirable XD.

Krystal is a furry icon, and her story leaves many fronts open to tell her adventures.

I can't get used to this kind of "real" look, but I'll take a look.
In the second act, the creator promised to update the appearance of Krystal character, so possible she will look more good in it :)

May 31, 2018
To who put 1 star to this game project - Do you know what Ren'Py mean? Did you played in the games, based on Ren'Py? They Pretty often looks like *movie* with ability of choices. Please familiarize yourself with the games that are usually built on this engine before leaving your feedback.

A funny case - earlier in this thread, someone generally shouted that this project has bad graphics... Yes, it's probably bad that the project is not a shooter type, with command team play, there is a good choice of weapons, vehicle, equipment, etc :)

Last edited:
May 31, 2018
If you're gonna make me download a furry game I want to see a canine penis not a humanoid one
Well, it's a matter of taste. I saw a lot of criticism of the new version of the game from the LOK Team, for making the snake two cocks of animal type... :)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: chopolander

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
Any "on-going momentum, at any speed" is pretty much my baseline of praising a LOK game at this point. My favorite color is blue, foxes are probably my favorite for a female anthro character (overall #1 animal is always panda, I read a lot of Ranma as a kid), so LOK is always exciting to see happening. I am one of the rare weirdos that actually liked her mainstream solo game, mostly just because I like her character. I would be happy with a Krystal game with or without sex in it, so this is awesome as far as I'm concerned.

May 31, 2018
Compressed version???
This project consists of 99% of video materials, and as the creator said - if the bitrate of video materials is cut by more than 20% - it will start to drop and the quality of video materials is very noticeable. So I do not think that the author will reduce the size of this game, but he / she will take this point into account in the future part of the project.

( If interested - the author of the project said about this here in paragraph 3 - )

• Sad
Reactions: Gwen.Tennyson

rb88

Sep 21, 2018
Maybe make Judy Hopps version? lol I'll wait to there more contact to play with first ;)

Sharun

Jun 29, 2017
Maybe make Judy Hopps version? lol I'll wait to there more contact to play with first ;)
One thing at the time i guess. Also, if we go for bunny, i would vote for Lola ^^ But please, try to finish one work before the other

Oct 12, 2018
okay, i took the bait, tried it to see it in action even tho the models looked , a solid 5.5/10 maybe.

Its actually a pretty neat collection of scenes thus far. No camera control sucks a bit, the scenes are id say 7.5/10 atleast. Model of fox is insane weird, luckily hes always been more or less not really ever a character in lok and even tho lok games come and go, fox, never stays, so thats great.

That being said
I do not for a minute believe that the sick tune in the main menu was made for this

anyone got a song title for me?

May 31, 2018
okay, i took the bait, tried it to see it in action even tho the models looked , a solid 5.5/10 maybe.

Its actually a pretty neat collection of scenes thus far. No camera control sucks a bit, the scenes are id say 7.5/10 atleast. Model of fox is insane weird, luckily hes always been more or less not really ever a character in lok and even tho lok games come and go, fox, never stays, so thats great.

That being said
I do not for a minute believe that the sick tune in the main menu was made for this

anyone got a song title for me?
It seems that song is : Lost Sky - Dreams (the creator already used it at last - here -

at 1:18 )

I'm not big fan of Fox too, btw, but it seems - this character was needed for the beginning of the story. Creator already did do his/her series of LOK parody video projects in past, and Fox also was where, but only for first part of the video series :)

I have not seen even a single video with Judy Hopps from this creator, perhaps the creator is not a fan of this character, but maybe there is another reason (for example, there is no good model of this character in Second Life or something like this) :)

Oct 12, 2018
It seems that song is : Lost Sky - Dreams (the creator already used it at last - here -

at 1:18 )

I'm not big fan of Fox too, btw, but it seems - this character was needed for the beginning of the story. Creator already did do his/her series of LOK parody video projects in past, and Fox also was where, but only for first part of the video series :)

I have not seen even a single video with Judy Hopps from this creator, perhaps the creator is not a fan of this character, but maybe there is another reason (for example, there is no good model of this character in Second Life or something like this) :)
as i said, luckily fox is a very passing mention in any of the many LoK games that come around nad go around. Im not really mad at him looking ugly, but the animations are far better then his model made me think :p Ty for song source!

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes