Ren'Py Legend of Krystal Parody - The New Adventure [Act 3 v0.01] [ShineSL]

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes
May 31, 2018
The latest game news from the official Patreon channel of the developer, Link -

Apparently - the gameplay in the second act of the game project will be really more diverse... :)

May 31, 2018
Update is out! :

The link(s) on the game :

For PC - &

For MAC - &

Reactions: CouchPillow

Azriel Satan

Jul 27, 2017
Could the mods please put back act 1 downloads? I havent played act 1 before, but from extracting the act 2 files I can tell you none of the preview images are even close to whats in game. This build is just a shower, a few hallways, and a short conversation with the base commander.

happybrother

Aug 17, 2016
At least somebody doesn't lie about their game version. Which is good. Rep+ to You.

It's infuriating seeing people upload new games with version being: v.1.0 or v0.1, but then it turns out that these are just v.0001 early alpha demo.V0.5trial. Especially those v1.1 when they haven't got any endings yet (or content).

May 31, 2018
I love it! especially krystal's model

Well, she got a big tits and butt, and this is definitely correct, since the game is aimed at an adult audience :)

Could the mods please put back act 1 downloads? I havent played act 1 before, but from extracting the act 2 files I can tell you none of the preview images are even close to whats in game. This build is just a shower, a few hallways, and a short conversation with the base commander.

Thats a good point, the links on first finished act is here (For WINDOWS only)- & ( source - )

I think thats won't be bad idea to add these links some where in the game project as well, so I will drop this idea to the creator on the furaffinity :)

At least somebody doesn't lie about their game version. Which is good. Rep+ to You.

It's infuriating seeing people upload new games with version being: v.1.0 or v0.1, but then it turns out that these are just v.0001 early alpha demo.V0.5trial. Especially those v1.1 when they haven't got any endings yet (or content).
Agree, need to have, at last - one possible ending, before call game finished, but, I wondering - how would you react, if the creator will leave this number of game version? - :D

Last edited:
May 31, 2018
People, there a little confusion here due to the fact that the creator of the game decided to break it up into acts, since the total volume of the first act turned out to be too high + creator also decided to update the view of main character as well, so, the *Finished* Act-1 could be download here (source - , For WINDOWS only):

&

In the future, links to previous acts should appear somewhere in the game, at least - I've already dropped this request to the game creator on , to avoid similar confusion in the future :)

Last edited:

SvenFoxx

Jul 7, 2017
I wonder what Playshapes is doing right now... I bet half the people here weren't even alive when the first LoK took the scene. These iterations are fun to see but I can't help but feel disappointed in how far we've come... on that note I'm going back to the code grind.

Nice model
Damn, now I'm thinking of the old Mario is Missing games as well. Those were fun.

Reactions: Lou111

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
This is gonna sound weird, but, looking at the screenshots: Is there anything in this game other than fucking?

Last edited:
May 31, 2018
This is gonna sound weird, but: Is there anything in this game other than fucking?
(my bad, I did said that about Second Life, from where this LOK game takes its roots )

building, scripting, creating game inside game, creating your own avatars, your own cloth, your own objects, your own scenario, anything you wish and all just limited by your talent, fantasies and opportunities... But yeah...People usually use this game for fucking :D

Last edited:

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
building, scripting, creating game inside game, creating your own avatars, your own cloth, your own objects, your own scenario, anything you wish and all just limited by your talent, fantasies and opportunities... But yeah...People usually use this game for fucking :D
I need to rephrase my question - i was looking at the screenshots when i typed that.

Reactions: Sprintupstairs
May 31, 2018
I need to rephrase my question - i was looking at the screenshots when i typed that.
In Act-1 just *fucking*, in Act-2 already more gameplay, and no *fucking* yet, but in nearly future will be some *fucking* too :D

As I understand - in game also will be *fighting* scenes (where player will play his role), etc, so, technically, if this creator won't give up - something interesting should be in final :)

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes