Ren'Py Legend of Krystal Parody - The New Adventure [Act 3 v0.01] [ShineSL]

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes
May 31, 2018
This game's terrible just saying

Everything is relative. If we compare on the scale * price - quality *, then this game can be called a genius. But people rarely honestly compare, and often prefer to take other games as an example, which cost thousands of times more than this project :)

Last edited:

Deleted member 361485

Jan 4, 2018
I like it! Not great but a good enough start IMO. I found the commanders model also very hot.

PSA - THE BACK BUTTON DOES NOT MEAN GO BACK AS IN TO WHERE YOU CAME FROM, IT LITERALLY IS REFERRING TO THE DIRECTION OF A HALLWAY BEHIND YOU.

Fuck. I spent like 15 minutes running in circles trying to find where to go next cause I misunderstood what was meant by the back button.

May 31, 2018
I like it! Not great but a good enough start IMO. I found the commanders model also very hot.

PSA - THE BACK BUTTON DOES NOT MEAN GO BACK AS IN TO WHERE YOU CAME FROM, IT LITERALLY IS REFERRING TO THE DIRECTION OF A HALLWAY BEHIND YOU.

Fuck. I spent like 15 minutes running in circles trying to find where to go next cause I misunderstood what was meant by the back button.
Well, yes, not the most successful implementation of the choice of movement (although after a few clicks everything becomes more or less clear), but people asked for a little gameplay, so they got it :D

May 31, 2018
Short Answer to Mad_S review (And in general, touching upon the main flaws of the project at the moment):

- Questions: * Where am I?* & *Where should I go?... *. Answer: Stop skipping game dialogues, the main character gives helpful clues - where player is, and where the player should go, and I'll add some screenshots to this post, with an example of these tips (screenshot 2,3,4), and btw, doesn't the word * Adventure * make it clear that you have to search a little?... :)

- The story is not so poor, just the creator of the game decided to update the appearance of the main character of the game (and the size of Act 1 was too large), and therefore - the main introduction to the plot remained in Act 1, however, the author of the project (as you can see from the screenshot 1) - mentions that this is a sequel, not the beginning of a story.

- Is there not enough content in the game?... Do not forget that the game is still being created, however - try to choose different variations in the dialogues - video inserts and the dialogues themselves will change. ( To Mad_S - In another thread, to another game that has no content at all at the moment (expect game launcher and few gifs) - you were not shy about putting 5 stars... :)))

- 3D animation curves because they are made with using Second Life, and the game/program itself is rather crooked, however - it is also gradually evolving, and in the future, animations may also look much better :)

- Yes, the system for choosing the direction of movement is not ideal, however, it is not as confusing as it might seem at first glance, namely, Krystal's body is always directed forward, but the author definitely has work to do to make this point clearer.

Oddly enough, the author of this game project also already has a lot of haters, and for them he / she has already given the answers himself (the answers going after P.S.) - , but I just want to highlight what I talked about earlier - the income of the author of this game project, at the moment - is almost the same as it was before he / she even started to create this game. So in fact - the project is created only because the creator of the project is interested in it, and I hope - his / her interest in this will not fade away in the future.

And yes - do not forget to leave feedback, but please, before doing this, try to immerse yourself in the project idea, because it is much deeper than it might initially seem :)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Sharun

Mad_S

Aug 23, 2019
Short Answer to Mad_S review (And in general, touching upon the main flaws of the project at the moment):

- Questions: * Where am I?* & *Where should I go?... *. Answer: Stop skipping game dialogues, the main character gives helpful clues - where player is, and where the player should go, and I'll add some screenshots to this post, with an example of these tips (screenshot 2,3,4), and btw, doesn't the word * Adventure * make it clear that you have to search a little?... :)

- The story is not so poor, just the creator of the game decided to update the appearance of the main character of the game (and the size of Act 1 was too large), and therefore - the main introduction to the plot remained in Act 1, however, the author of the project (as you can see from the screenshot 1) - mentions that this is a sequel, not the beginning of a story.

- Is there not enough content in the game?... Do not forget that the game is still being created, however - try to choose different variations in the dialogues - video inserts and the dialogues themselves will change. ( To Mad_S - In another thread, to another game that has no content at all at the moment (expect game launcher and few gifs) - you were not shy about putting 5 stars... :)))

- 3D animation curves because they are made with using Second Life, and the game/program itself is rather crooked, however - it is also gradually evolving, and in the future, animations may also look much better :)

- Yes, the system for choosing the direction of movement is not ideal, however, it is not as confusing as it might seem at first glance, namely, Krystal's body is always directed forward, but the author definitely has work to do to make this point clearer.

Oddly enough, the author of this game project also already has a lot of haters, and for them he / she has already given the answers himself (the answers going after P.S.) - , but I just want to highlight what I talked about earlier - the income of the author of this game project, at the moment - is almost the same as it was before he / she even started to create this game. So in fact - the project is created only because the creator of the project is interested in it, and I hope - his / her interest in this will not fade away in the future.

And yes - do not forget to leave feedback, but please, before doing this, try to immerse yourself in the project idea, because it is much deeper than it might initially seem :)
I didn't skip any dialogue, I have a grip with the game only indicating "straight", "left", "right", etc... and not "Hangar", "Command room", etc... Combine that with the fact that the same animation plays each time you chose a path, and it becomes really annoying to lose 20 seconds at an intersection (which I do not call "gameplay" or "adventure"). Maybe a solution would be that the first time you chose a path it doesn't indicate where it goes, but the next times it shows the real location name.

I didn't criticize the fact that there is not much game content, I know the game is in its first phases of development, and explained so in my review. What I reviewed however were dialogues and situations, and those didn't convince me.

As for the other thread, I also explained in my review that the game could not be noted since it is not even out. I also explained that my rating was to counter angry people rating 1 star, which imo the game didn't deserve since, again, it i not out yet. You can be sure however, that for the first update I'll note it fairly, and if it doesn't live up to my expectations I won't hesitate to give a bad review.

For animations, I pointed issues, but I also aknowledged that the dev is new to game development, so I look forward an evolution in the quality.

As for haters, I don't know the situation, I just checked the game because I saw it in your signature, and only gave my honest review of the current state of the game. Again I will happily improve my rating and review if the quality improves in future updates.

May 31, 2018
I didn't skip any dialogue, I have a grip with the game only indicating "straight", "left", "right", etc... and not "Hangar", "Command room", etc... Combine that with the fact that the same animation plays each time you chose a path, and it becomes really annoying to lose 20 seconds at an intersection (which I do not call "gameplay" or "adventure"). Maybe a solution would be that the first time you chose a path it doesn't indicate where it goes, but the next times it shows the real location name.

I didn't criticize the fact that there is not much game content, I know the game is in its first phases of development, and explained so in my review. What I reviewed however were dialogues and situations, and those didn't convince me.

As for the other thread, I also explained in my review that the game could not be noted since it is not even out. I also explained that my rating was to counter angry people rating 1 star, which imo the game didn't deserve since, again, it i not out yet. You can be sure however, that for the first update I'll note it fairly, and if it doesn't live up to my expectations I won't hesitate to give a bad review.

For animations, I pointed issues, but I also aknowledged that the dev is new to game development, so I look forward an evolution in the quality.

As for haters, I don't know the situation, I just checked the game because I saw it in your signature, and only gave my honest review of the current state of the game. Again I will happily improve my rating and review if the quality improves in future updates.

In fact, there is a separate animation for each section, like transition animation, and even - the choice of the direction of movement - each animation is done separately, and differs from others, and by the way - when you press the left mouse button - the video insert is automatically skipped ( More information about in-game controls is in the * Help * section, which no one ever checking :)))

On the question of graphics - I remember your praise for the game from the LOK team, and I want to ask you in response - have you seen many projects on the Renpy engine that have similar graphics as the project considered in this thread? If yes - I would not mind the links to those that you can send me in private messages, I would definitely like to rate them :)

And by the way, touching on the topic of the engine - in Renpy is almost impossible to create interactive movement, since the engine is programming of a linear type, from first point to several endpoints...
The funny thing is - the creator of this game, with being newbie - found a way how to do it (in the game, this can be checked after player finish the dialogue with the station commander - Krystal character can go in every possible directions, as if the game was collected not on Renpy, but on Unity), so the author knows how to surprise, and the project has very bright prospects if everything goes in the same spirit :D

jlllt

Nov 13, 2020
sabe da senha desse jogo nao consigo acesar uma porta do jogo que pedi senha alguem sabe me respoder

May 31, 2018
sabe da senha desse jogo nao consigo acesar uma porta do jogo que pedi senha alguem sabe me respoder

Well, if you don't know English, a lot of content will pass you by. But, if you really want to quickly get into the hangar (although this location is not finished yet) - type * IamIronMan * as password

Reactions: SezRaipiffar
May 31, 2018
Update is out :

-----------------
Hi,

In this update, I made minor fixes to the game itself, and I also decided to add a combat system. Fights will not be an obligatory part of the gameplay (mostly), but for those players who will prefer to keep * the innocence * and * dignity * of the main character of the game - to win in battle - there will be one of the way to do it.

In the future, I plan to add more events related to battles, maybe even limited use of weapons, magic, as well as the ability to add more than 1 enemy, and the ability to have an ally as well ( will see, I already know how to do that, however, the coding process itself will not be simple).

Anyway, the LINKS to project(s) are below:

Full game:

- PC

- MAC

Fighting system only:

- PC

- MAC

I hope You enjoy it, and feel free to leave Your opinion! =^.~=
-------------------

source:

& &

May 31, 2018
Oh, how sweet - another teenager decided to leave his review to the game, without reading at all the rules of the forum, without understanding what kind of project is it, what it was created in, and what it actually is. However, he also managed to offend both the creator of the project and those who support it...

Well, then, we are waiting for the ban Hammer :)

Last edited:

Dereth

Nov 12, 2018
Wait wait...
I can make.. money by recording my SL avatar fucking around?

What.. am i doing wrong with my (Second)life?

ANUBIS969

Dec 9, 2017
I have a Question. I realy love that game but in the screens i can see a different Fox. Where is he ingame? I only see a black one and its the only sex scene or? Thanks for your time

May 31, 2018
Can we get the links for ACT 1 on OP if they still exist.

I have a Question. I realy love that game but in the screens i can see a different Fox. Where is he ingame? I only see a black one and its the only sex scene or? Thanks for your time
Well, no one likes to read the introduction ... :D ( The picture * 1 * can be seen after pressing the * Start * button ), and on picture *2* - exactly where the links are located :)

Wait wait...
I can make.. money by recording my SL avatar fucking around?

What.. am i doing wrong with my (Second)life?

To make money, you need someone, who will pay for your work, but technically, yes, nothing prevents you from trying :)

Reactions: ANUBIS969

ANUBIS969

Dec 9, 2017
Well, no one likes to read the introduction ... :D ( The picture * 1 * can be seen after pressing the * Start * button ), and on picture *2* - exactly where the links are located :)

To make money, you need someone, who will pay for your work, but technically, yes, nothing prevents you from trying :)
tHANK YOU <3

Reactions: MyLittleTrolly

RedIronBox

Dec 21, 2017
Yep this is nothing but secondlife with a story on top, I knew I recognized Dapvhir as the commander. I tried to give it an honest try but I see all that was used in a short time brands of creators, hair styles, head types, animations and the like and its not for me. I already see 90% of what I saw in SL already.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 8 Votes