3.60 star(s) 32 Votes

UnitaryMatrix

Feb 20, 2018
Back again with some development news!

Archie has been hard at work preparing the new model for rigging in spine - he says the next step is to make the meshes and skeletons - so Krys will soon be ready for animation (and I do hope that some of what had already been completed can be recycled, but I sorta doubt it)

Kuja has completed a rough model turnaround for the new Razorclaws. I think that, once completed, they will end up looking much much better than the old models:

I have not heard anything development related from Gizmo since his last patreon post [ ], and I have not heard anything from Abelius since the 21st of September.

Here's some more art from Archie to wrap things up
1571147946204.png

Reactions: Roderick2

Rambo1221

Jul 15, 2019
I've asked before but I'm still clueless on how to rip my suit (stage 1). I've done everything required but what now?

gerow

May 9, 2018
i had that issue once after using cheat console, started new game and done all from start without cheat and it worked. this is probably one of the answers you didn't want to see, so sorry in advance haha

Rambo1221

Jul 15, 2019
i had that issue once after using cheat console, started new game and done all from start without cheat and it worked. this is probably one of the answers you didn't want to see, so sorry in advance haha
No problem haha, I will see if I can get it to work, thanks!

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
Patreon updates have been mostly animation streams and one fuck-up using Google Sheets from a light skim of the most recent posts, I didn't scroll too far, only to the beginning of this month.
I'm gonna hazard a guess and hope to be wrong but this entire remake of a rebirth probably wasn't a good idea and November was a generous release date.
Can't wait to see those combat, open world adventure, and sandboxing systems being released.

1stxknight

Jun 8, 2017
Patreon updates have been mostly animation streams and one fuck-up using Google Sheets from a light skim of the most recent posts, I didn't scroll too far, only to the beginning of this month.
I'm gonna hazard a guess and hope to be wrong but this entire remake of a rebirth probably wasn't a good idea and November was a generous release date.
Can't wait to see those combat, open world adventure, and sandboxing systems being released.
All information on the current state of things can be found on the discord.

Parthornax

Feb 5, 2018
What are their patreon supporters here for?

They are here to see krystal get fucking fucked in a 1,000 different ways. Thats what was originally advertised. That's what was originally in the demo. That was the original plan. That is what people paid for.

People did not pay them to make some furry, KOTAR, platformer....thing.

theres a word for when people sell a product and deliver something completely different...scam...

Its disingenuous. Imagine paying money on patreon because you were advertised a harem game and then they change it into a guro sex slave simulator. I would want my money back. I think patreon should implement rules against.

Not only that but judging by how infrequent the updates were with making a smaller game... what makes them think that they can make a bigger game?

I see an "Abandoned" tag looming over the horizon.

No.Name00

Jan 6, 2018

They are here to see krystal get fucking fucked in a 1,000 different ways. Thats what was originally advertised. That's what was originally in the demo. That was the original plan. That is what people paid for.

theres a word for when people sell a product and deliver something completely different...scam...

Its disingenuous. Imagine paying money on patreon because you were advertised a harem game and then they change it into a guro sex slave simulator. I would want my money back. I think patreon should implement rules against.

Not only that but judging by how infrequent the updates were with making a smaller game... what makes them think that they can make a bigger game?

To what the patron paid for, i'm not sure. But that it was not planned to be how you describe it. In that i'm sure as hell.

May 29, 2018

Truth. If this was any other game besides a Krystal game, it would have been abandoned years ago.

Fact is, a Krystal game could come out in 10 years and still have a following. The developers are just mooching off of the fact that it is Krystal and not another character.

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
Truth. If this was any other game besides a Krystal game, it would have been abandoned years ago.

Fact is, a Krystal game could come out in 10 years and still have a following. The developers are just mooching off of the fact that it is Krystal and not another character.
The ironic thing is that Krystal games have historically been doomed to fail, they're all cursed.
This one's lasting this long only because they're not working on it. xD

3.60 star(s) 32 Votes