3.60 star(s) 32 Votes

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
Just wanna drop in. Art looks nice, glad to hear you're making progress with animations.

People, I've been very vocal here in the past and did criticize a lot. But at some point I just dropped out cause I can't be bothered rn, lots of worries irl, although Im gonna admit life sucks right now with quarantine and all that shit.

That being said, I see a lot of people coming in here brining up the exact same topics and doubts they had 3 months ago. Guys if you have so much doubt, do it like me. Barely anyone of us is donating to them at this moment. So just sit back, relax, do your own thing, come back once a month to check if there is anything new. If not, drop out again. We can't do much if we don't even have anything to play right now. Only time will tell the truth.

DoorFive

Dec 3, 2019
Just wanna drop in. Art looks nice, glad to hear you're making progress with animations.

People, I've been very vocal here in the past and did criticize a lot. But at some point I just dropped out cause I can't be bothered rn, lots of worries irl, although Im gonna admit life sucks right now with quarantine and all that shit.

That being said, I see a lot of people coming in here brining up the exact same topics and doubts they had 3 months ago. Guys if you have so much doubt, do it like me. Barely anyone of us is donating to them at this moment. So just sit back, relax, do your own thing, come back once a month to check if there is anything new. If not, drop out again. We can't do much if we don't even have anything to play right now. Only time will tell the truth.
Actually there was a string of posts that catered to questions and answers. It was pretty civil for a bit. It was nice.

Fleis

Jul 15, 2018
It seems like it's been a while since there was an update to the download of this thread - is there any opportunity for those who're unable to financially support the game atm to play a more updated version? :oops: The game shows tremendous potential and, to be honest, I've been hoping for a thread download update for months

Reactions: Silverfan936

MightyAltroll

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2017
It seems like it's been a while since there was an update to the download of this thread - is there any opportunity for those who're unable to financially support the game atm to play a more updated version? :oops: The game shows tremendous potential and, to be honest, I've been hoping for a thread download update for months
No, because there hasn't been a release since the latest version. We've been remaking the game from scratch for a plethora of reasons. But soon you'll be able to play a very early demo of what we're doing.

• Red Heart
Reactions: kenji322 and Fleis

Gohan007

Aug 4, 2017
No, because there hasn't been a release since the latest version. We've been remaking the game from scratch for a plethora of reasons. But soon you'll be able to play a very early demo of what we're doing.
What exactly do you mean with "very early demo" in terms of combat, graphics, story and sex?

MightyAltroll

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2017
What exactly do you mean with "very early demo" in terms of combat, graphics, story and sex?
Meaning it will just be a play test. Fairly unpolished, with a lot of placeholders just to allow players to get an idea of what we're doing. We're going to be doing a few sex animations though, so it'll still be fun (and show off the higher quality animations). It's primarily going to be showing off the new level design, mechanics, menu, our shaders, etc.

But yes, it's going to be very alpha looking.

Last edited:
May 7, 2018
Meaning it will just be a play test. Fairly unpolished, with a lot of placeholders just to allow players to get an idea of what we're doing. We're going to be doing a few sex animations though, so it'll still be fun (and show off the higher quality animations). It's primarily going to be showing off the new level design, mechanics, menu, our shaders, etc.

But yes, it's going to be very alpha looking.
still .... THE HYPE IS REAL :love:

izzipizzi

May 5, 2019
Will Krystal finally get fucked in the next update?? This game is the biggest tease AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!

Ravager210

Oct 8, 2019
Isnt there already a scene of that? Her and Cenvir or something? I havent played this game in forever but there are vids of it online.
You would be correct. At the end of Cenvir's route in v0.8 she finally gets penetrated. But to my knowledge that's the only time in that version. She doesn't fuck any other characters and that's because Cenvir's route got the most attention. Won't be like that this time around.

Reactions: izzipizzi

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
You would be correct. At the end of Cenvir's route in v0.8 she finally gets penetrated. But to my knowledge that's the only time in that version. She doesn't fuck any other characters and that's because Cenvir's route got the most attention. Won't be like that this time around.
Yep and sadly Cenvir's character will change

Reactions: dragonsix6969

fuffek

Mar 24, 2019
I hope they will keep it more clean with the corrupt progress this time. Dont want to see stuff like you need 80 to give boobjob to this guy but to other guy you can only handjob even though you have 100 and the other guy can suddenly fuck you, just make the corrupt progress clean.

Also something like even though there is corruption that is needed it was still blocked until you dont unlock some events from differents characters (not just 1) to make next prgoress with krystal accepting doing more lewd things.

chopolander

Dec 9, 2018
I can't stand games that for no reason, a girl comes along and sucks your dick just like that.

Krystal's level of corruption in this game was very well adapted, as it gradually gives way. If you add to this that the conversations were very funny, and that it included some fetishes, this game entertained you for several days. The art and animations were great for the simplicity of a side scroll...

With the amount of Ren'py and RPGM games, LOK was a breath of fresh air for those of us who like to quietly enjoy adult games.

Last edited:

MightyAltroll

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2017
I can't stand games that for no reason, a girl comes along and sucks your dick just like that.

Krystal's level of corruption in this game was very well adapted, as it gradually gives way. If you add to this that the conversations were very funny, and that it included some fetishes, this game entertained you for several days. The art and animations were great for the simplicity of a side scroll...

With the amount of Ren'py and RPGM games, LOK was a breath of fresh air for those of us who like to quietly enjoy adult games.
We intend to reduce the grind for lust, but we want to keep some form of sexual progression so that it is quite realistic, while simultaneously giving the player more control over what K is willing to do.

As you can imagine, trying to figure out how best to do this is quite difficult. I will provide more details on what we plan for the lust system in a while.

imilluc

Jan 30, 2019
As you can imagine, trying to figure out how best to do this is quite difficult. I will provide more details on what we plan for the lust system in a while.
If repeating the same scenes is what you guys go for, just like the current .8 version, different text does help out a bit. It's still the same, but having pot guy say the same stuff for the 3 times you needed to repeat something for the next event did add up to the grinding we complain so much about. some people actually do read that stuff

mrme

Nov 8, 2017
We intend to reduce the grind for lust, but we want to keep some form of sexual progression so that it is quite realistic, while simultaneously giving the player more control over what K is willing to do.

How much noncon stuff will be in at the start?

The lack of it and a teaser for a non-con route was what I found most annoying about the previous game

Drakehunt

Mar 27, 2019

The lack of it and a teaser for a non-con route was what I found most annoying about the previous game
Agreed, while the con stuff was good all the krystal stuff that came before is rooted in non-con situations which truth be told was part of the appeal of those games to me.

MightyAltroll

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2017

More than previously existed.

Agreed, while the con stuff was good all the krystal stuff that came before is rooted in non-con situations which truth be told was part of the appeal of those games to me.
You will be pleased in the full game then.

3.60 star(s) 32 Votes