Recommending Lesbian Protagonist Games List

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Design

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jul 5, 2018
It was long time ago. :)

I generated female proto or even females team. I can't remember. Then i played FF romance lines (grind-medium). And about other stuff like management or strategy i didn't bother too much. So it was only FF experience...
I actually asked around on Era's discord and in the f95 thread and I was told there's no way to completely remove male content unless you disable a lot of events and turn all the named npcs into female using the cheat menu. You might have just gotten lucky. Most forced male scenes were in random events so it's quite possible you just didn't run into those scenes.

thanks anyways

I remember there where settings for what genders you wanted sexual content with in that game so do click around a bit there.
I tried that all I could find was changing npc gender and disabling men in some public use scenes.

Thanks anyways.

Last edited:
Reactions: ShamanLab

Onibaku

Feb 7, 2018
Hey! Why is Katawa Shoujo on here under Summer's Clover?
Because Summers Clover can be downloaded on the Katawa Shoujo page. In Summers Clover you play as Miki and there are two routes Hisao and Suzu

Onibaku

Feb 7, 2018
Onibaku there's an Embric of Wulfhammer F95 page, so you can relocate the link.
Moved
Okay there's a creator called Nomnomnami on itchio, basically all she does is short f/f VNs. I think they're worth adding but adding like 15 titles would be messy, perhaps just a link to her homepage with all her works?
Added as a link in Not on F95Zone(yet)
Here's another game to add:
Three Lesbians in a Barrow
Some new ones...

Love on the Peacock Express

and...

Oathbreaker II

Uploader says that if there is enough demand for the latter, he'll get the $10 NSFW version, so show it some love. :)
Consider adding these to the list:
Liberated Dreams
Dark Mist Origins
Here's another game to add:
Broken & Loved
I do not pretend to be included in the list as I am proposing a difficult case. :)

Lesbian only male cat protagonist game (no furry). :) I'm not kidding.

The Agent Who Barely Knows Anything [Ep. 1]
Added all
You should remove Eratoho K there's a ton of male x female content and as far as I can tell no way to avoid it.
removed

doidera

Jun 11, 2017
In Casual Desires you will be able to do lesbian-only playthroughs.
I don't know in the future, but for now, what you can do is avoid all the content of the game, not paying attention to guys and getting a single lesbian image at the end of the game.
For now, the game is only MxF content. In the future I don't know, but now, if you avoid the male advances you will have practically nothing

Tara Mede

Sep 1, 2017
I don't know in the future, but for now, what you can do is avoid all the content of the game, not paying attention to guys and getting a single lesbian image at the end of the game.
For now, the game is only MxF content. In the future I don't know, but now, if you avoid the male advances you will have practically nothing
The next public release is coming out Sunday 8/16/20, but I have already played the patron-only release. The lesbian route gets more content this time around and the dev has added lesbian points that are tracked in the background. Also, the dev put out a poll asking how much lesbian content should be in the game and the option for about half lesbian ended up winning (this was the highest amount in the poll).

doidera

Jun 11, 2017
The next public release is coming out Sunday 8/16/20, but I have already played the patron-only release. The lesbian route gets more content this time around and the dev has added lesbian points that are tracked in the background. Also, the dev put out a poll asking how much lesbian content should be in the game and the option for about half lesbian ended up winning (this was the highest amount in the poll).
That's why i said "for now" :)
But, is nice to know this.
But, just to score. Those "baby-faces" are very strange. That very round face with those very plump cheeks and big eyes. It gets really weird.
Other than that you see that other people in the world are not that way. He took "ordinary" 3D dolls but chose those "baby-face" characters for the protagonists.
It was kind of like they were aliens among humans
(except the asian girl. She was very realistic and cute)

Reactions: Tara Mede

ShamanLab

[Industry News] Weird behavior (c)
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Any good lesbian horror games in this list?.. Or lesbian thriller. And better about mature people.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes