KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
A couple theories and insights after finishing the update:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also, does the thing about Ami killing everyone over and over again in the various loops remind anyone else of Everlasting Summer? It's kind of the same thing but with this time a LI doing it instead of the MC
Killing wasn't confirmed just that she basically tortured butchered and poisoned people which if you are sadistic enough... the victim can survive. Multiple sessions even.

Ami in clown make up: you want to know how I gave Chika these scars

Edit:Maya is a cold bitch knowing all this about ami and then screaming about Ayanes maybe pregnancy outside Amis window... she totally wanted ami to do shit to her.
I wonder how long it's going to take Ayane to realize this

Last edited:

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Most of the class seem to know of Haruka (Molly's DnD and Manga club stuff has been at her cafe, and a few of the girls are insecure about her breasts which I wouldn't doubt gets around), her husband being gone is a given, given the space war, and Sensei is, well, Sensei, so it's likely more of an educated guess, overall.

Not sure if it's mentioned or not if you've declined Haruka in that timeline, though. If it's still mentioned, and he hasn't actually done it, then it's probably just for flavor.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
A couple theories and insights after finishing the update:
Also, does the thing about Ami killing everyone over and over again in the various loops remind anyone else of Everlasting Summer? It's kind of the same thing but with this time a LI doing it instead of the MC
Could be wrong, but one thing everyone that's noticed the reset has had in common is that they care about Sensei's mental health. Ayane tested him to find out what he remembers, Maya is Maya, Makoto is trying to be there for him through Ami, etc.

Tsuneyo has been dealing with Sensei blacking out on Molly, and trying to understand him. Yumi is Yumi, but she worries about his blackouts to a degree.

This does make me want to see Sensei at least try to get Niki and Noriko sentient. Maybe even Touka since she seems to care a bit. Not sure if he's actually tried yet, albeit I could just be forgetting.

In retrospect, I think he actually mentioned the loops to Niki once and instead of changing the subject, she just thought he was on drugs.. which might mean she can be sentient if he pushed harder. I think similar also happened to Noriko, but she didn't understand it and he just changed the subject instead of doubling down. Usually people either ignore or change the subject, but not the Nakayama's from what I recall.

Reactions: rianzz and Pervyfox

butterfly boy

Feb 13, 2023
Most of the class seem to know of Haruka (Molly's DnD and Manga club stuff has been at her cafe, and a few of the girls are insecure about her breasts which I wouldn't doubt gets around), her husband being gone is a given, given the space war, and Sensei is, well, Sensei, so it's likely more of an educated guess, overall.

Not sure if it's mentioned or not if you've declined Haruka in that timeline, though. If it's still mentioned, and he hasn't actually done it, then it's probably just for flavor.
That sounds plausible but I'm gonna stick to KnowNoHope's theory because it's more fun and probably what sel intended. Plus "Everyday I Grow Some More" and "The Light Of Last Summer" are both event names. Nagahara might be a combination of Nodoka and Rin's last name or maybe means something in japanese.
Look at her pen name. It is S.A.
It was also heavy implied a woman comes to her in her dreams and when she is having a manic episode when writing.
I'm taking a wild guess that she didn't actually write those books...
But a certain red haired ghost with the initials SA used nodoka as a (lol) ghost writer.
Her monolog on the train also came off very.. possessed vibes
Also...

• Red Heart
Reactions: KnowNoHope

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
Could be wrong, but one thing everyone that's noticed the reset has had in common is that they care about Sensei's mental health. Ayane tested him to find out what he remembers, Maya is Maya, Makoto is trying to be there for him through Ami, etc.

Tsuneyo has been dealing with Sensei blacking out on Molly, and trying to understand him. Yumi is Yumi, but she worries about his blackouts to a degree.

This does make me want to see Sensei at least try to get Niki and Noriko sentient. Maybe even Touka since she seems to care a bit. Not sure if he's actually tried yet, albeit I could just be forgetting.

In retrospect, I think he actually mentioned the loops to Niki once and instead of changing the subject, she just thought he was on drugs.. which might mean she can be sentient if he pushed harder. I think similar also happened to Noriko, but she didn't understand it and he just changed the subject instead of doubling down. Usually people either ignore or change the subject, but not the Nakayama's from what I recall.
The other theory I had besides ami killing people to get there... was that emotion love was involved. Not crushing or admiration or infatuation or lust. But when a girl fully falls in love with him, all of him, even the bad shit. The kind of love that's often really beautiful but also really toxic. But I hated this theory cause it was too mushy and didn't have enough girls getting stabbed by yandere nieces

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
That sounds plausible but I'm gonna stick to KnowNoHope's theory because it's more fun and probably what sel intended. Plus "Everyday I Grow Some More" and "The Light Of Last Summer" are both event names. Nagahara might be a combination of Nodoka and Rin's last name or maybe means something in japanese.

Also...
I mean, there's no reason both can't be plausible. It's not like Sekai being involved, and Nodoka guessing likes she's claimed to be doing, can't both be happening simultaneously. But believe whatever you wish, as will I.

I'm more curious on who "Yuko" is, tbh. I feel like figuring out the house stuff is a way off.

Btw, the hexadecimal on that board in that event with Kirin and Noriko seems to be referenced in that first part of Nodoka's event you showed.

Last edited:

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
The other theory I had besides ami killing people to get there... was that emotion love was involved. Not crushing or admiration or infatuation or lust. But when a girl fully falls in love with him, all of him, even the bad shit. The kind of love that's often really beautiful but also really toxic. But I hated this theory cause it was too mushy and didn't have enough girls getting stabbed by yandere nieces
So, like unconditional love for Sensei let's you notice the resets?

I don't think that theory holds up with Tsuneyo, since I doubt she's fallen for Sensei, and she's threatened to kill him. Then again, she is quite an outlier.

It could fit the rest though, even Yumi considering she's more or less accepted he forced herself on her, and still seems to care about him.

ElukiaTV

Mar 11, 2019
Also a couple minor things that we arent talking about.
Sensei was very (not fully) honest with Touka, man surely got into the "opening up". Also damn lmao at Tsubasa just asking Touka if she wants to fuck sensei, that was a damn good laugh.
Nodoka blatanly talked about how Sensei fucks underaged girls in front of Rin and Otoha, there was no "normal" way for her to know they would be aware ot if, so that reinforces what others have previously said about Sekai being the one that writes the books for Nodoka. She knows because Sekai knows. and its somehow imprinted on her memory.
Makoto fucked up twice. One knowingly, when she said in public (i think it was Kaori?) "Why do they get help while all i get from you is unnasked touching?" or something similar. Like.. girl, okay that the world resets, but damn.. dont just throw sensei in jail like that.
And the second time is when she writes Ami about it.. triggering murder Ami. BOI.
wonder who else she has messaged about it.

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
So, like unconditional love for Sensei let's you notice the resets?

I don't think that theory holds up with Tsuneyo, since I doubt she's fallen for Sensei, and she's threatened to kill him. Then again, she is quite an outlier.

It could fit the rest though, even Yumi considering she's more or less accepted he forced herself on her, and still seems to care about him.
notice them?
i meant survive them, to get to the roof itself and not vanish
just noticing the reset could be a lot of things, they are just aware, they moved a little bit closer to loving him but not actually loving him yet, learning to accept a dark awful part of sensei and choosing to keep interacting with him and not hating him for it. (which both yumi and tsuneyo did and what makoto is currently doing) all of these are steps to this form of 'love' in all its toxicity and beauty
edit:
i still dont like this one... not enough stabbing damn it, will admit my problem with it is more a personal issue than a flaw in it
and the horrible twisted reason why sensei isn't reset and makes it to the roof is .... he fully accepted and loves the worst parts of himself and when that level of narcissistic love gets shattered, he resets, he is regularly called a narcissist too and this explains why some sensei's made it through a few resets according to maya
considering the name of the game too :whistle:
it fits disturbingly well...
edit:
added a bit to this and cleaned it up some

Last edited:

ReallyBadAtNames

Jan 9, 2023
Could the trigger for noticing the resets just be death in general?
Maya and Ayane's deaths seem pretty obvious how they would occur in this update. Makoto I believe implied she tried to kill herself after her father's death, not to mention bluejay (although that was a couple resets ago). Even Sensei/Akira himself, the very first thing you do the in game is "Jump" implying suicide. Tsuneyo may be killing herself everytime she finds her dead father near the end of resets. Could explain why she seems to be subconsciously aware of the loops if she's dying (nearly?) every time. Yumi is the biggest flaw in that theory though, but it's not impossible she did it after the Nodoka event. Or pushing to extreme speculation maybe she would have after Akira's speech that caused that time leap.

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
I mean, there's no reason both can't be plausible. It's not like Sekai being involved, and Nodoka guessing likes she's claimed to be doing, can't both be happening simultaneously. But believe whatever you wish, as will I.

I'm more curious on who "Yuko" is, tbh. I feel like figuring out the house stuff is a way off.

Btw, the hexadecimal on that board in that event with Kirin and Noriko seems to be referenced in that first part of Nodoka's event you showed.
i mainly ignored yuko, cause it was a lone name drop with no context, though we had a few name drops I consider to be potentially very important to some theories down the road and screen shot them, which was nodoka's pin name and (t)rusty trombone's fathers name as well as rins other moms name.
but as for yuko i assume its a relation of yasu of some kind since we have nothing for her yet and the naming scheme of the game fits
but with no context for yuko, it could be yuki's sister for all we know if she even has one

Last edited:

butterfly boy

Feb 13, 2023
My guess is that people who are aware of resets has encountered glitches in the world. For this theory Ayane is an outlier and she didn't accept the possibility until she made it to the rooftop. Other than that, Makoto remembers her suicide attempts, Yumi is aware of black outs (and one of the few people who Sensei usually blacks out next to them) and Tsuneyo deals with her father's power supply (could also be because when Sensei black out raped Molly, Molly was unconscious and Tsuneyo saw it right after? I'm not so sure about this one). Also when Sensei talked to Makoto on the beach, she had a migraine instead of changing the topic.

ElukiaTV

Mar 11, 2019
Question.
Regarding Ami's last event.
So. Clearly the girls were lied. Maya got a direction from Ami, but Ami claims she was the one who received a direction.
So, its physcho Ami making stuff up on her head? or are the Gods sending info to the girls phones just like how Sensei got that Uta picture?

Reactions: Maldonny

derekthered56

May 30, 2018
Question.
So. Clearly the girls were lied. Maya got a direction from Ami, but Ami claims she was the one who received a direction.
So, its physcho Ami making stuff up on her head? or are the Gods sending info to the girls phones just like how Sensei got that Uta picture?
Given her little smirk I think Ami was making the whole thing up, but I guess it could be the second bit.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Question.
Well, it seems like Psycho Ami could be the one fucking with Sane Ami, Maya, and Ayane. Trying to make Ami think they are betraying her, so she becomes more unstable and it gains more control. Some typical split personality stuff. Texting Maya and Ayane to go somewhere, was likely to make sure they weren't with Sensei, when this went down.

Of course, it could be something like that Mangled/Happy Ami possessing Ami at times, like what Nao seems to do. It being specifically related to the resets might mean it's like some kind of safety measure put in Ami, similar to how Tsuneyo grabbed a knife without realizing it and went towards Yuki and Sensei when they tried to talk to her father. Or how people automatically change the subject when the resets are brought up.

For now, it's not entirely clear. Psycho Ami could even be a fabrication in itself. It's hard to trust what's real or not in a world that literally rewrites memories and the deaths of virtually everyone, on top of making them see things and black out seemingly whenever.

graz150

May 26, 2020
Look at her pen name. It is S.A.
It was also heavy implied a woman comes to her in her dreams and when she is having a manic episode when writing.
I'm taking a wild guess that she didn't actually write those books...
But a certain red haired ghost with the initials SA used nodoka as a (lol) ghost writer.
Her monolog on the train also came off very.. possessed vibes
Sekai Arakawa
Nodoka Nagasawa

S.A. Nagahara
:unsure:

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
i mainly ignored yuko, cause it was a lone name drop with no context, though we had a few name drops I consider to be potentially very important to some theories down the road and screen shot them, which was nodoka's pin name and (t)rusty trombone's fathers name as well as rins other moms name.
but as for yuko i assume its a relation of yasu of some kind since we have nothing for her yet and the naming scheme of the game fits
but with no context for yuko, it could be yuki's sister for all we know if she even has one
Not exactly, Lavender hair has come up quite a bit, and Yuko was being noted to be busy saving someone while the person who loved lavender due to the lavender hairs that came with their books, and loved Yuko the most, seemed to be dying downstairs.

There's also how the gray food has been mentioned with Lavender hair by Nodoka, and that person who loved Lavender referenced a hexidecimal that appeared on the wall during Kirin's "Bye, bye, boner" event, where they watched the house movie.

I have no idea the importance of Yuko, but I'll definitely keep it in mind. Not to mention the whole "There's something in the attic" that is shown while talking about Yuko.

Also Yuki might have had a sister or at least had a sister in law since Kaori is her niece. It's possible that Yuko could be related to Yuki. It's also possible Yuko might be the one who was helping with Chinami since they were always busy saving someone, and I'm not sure if anyone else fits.

Then again who knows. Could be nothing all that important.

4.20 star(s) 295 Votes