KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
Not exactly, Lavender hair has come up quite a bit, and Yuko was being noted to be busy saving someone while the person who loved lavender due to the lavender hairs that came with their books, and loved Yuko the most, seemed to be dying downstairs.

There's also how the gray food has been mentioned with Lavender hair by Nodoka, and that person who loved Lavender referenced a hexidecimal that appeared on the wall during Kirin's "Bye, bye, boner" event, where they watched the house movie.

I have no idea the importance of Yuko, but I'll definitely keep it in mind. Not to mention the whole "There's something in the attic" that is shown while talking about Yuko.

Also Yuki might have had a sister or at least had a sister in law since Kaori is her niece. It's possible that Yuko could be related to Yuki. It's also possible Yuko might be the one who was helping with Chinami since they were always busy saving someone, and I'm not sure if anyone else fits.

Then again who knows. Could be nothing all that important.
ah cool, thought this was the first name drop for that

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
ah cool, thought this was the first name drop for that
Oh, it is the first name drop for Yuko, I think, but the context around the name being dropped is related to most of the house stuff that shows up.

Besides being loved by the person that loves Lavender, always being busy saving someone else, and apparently screaming when finding the corpse of the one who loves Lavender, not much else was said about Yuko, by Nodoka.

It kind of reminds me of Osako and Wakana though. Osako is loved by Wakana, but was busy helping Molly when Wakana overdosed, and Wakana seems to love lavender.

Reactions: KnowNoHope

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
Oh, it is the first name drop for Yuko, I think, but the context around the name being dropped is related to most of the house stuff that shows up.

Besides being loved by the person that loves Lavender, always being busy saving someone else, and apparently screaming when finding the corpse of the one who loves Lavender, not much else was said about Yuko, by Nodoka.

It kind of reminds me of Osako and Wakana though. Osako is loved by Wakana, but was busy helping Molly when Wakana overdosed, and Wakana seems to love lavender.
i thought of wakana too...but felt it was to much of a gut reaction to go on... then i found that damn tennis players name and went...wtf
I normally try to stay out low info theory craft like this though least I make something and get biased about it.
but gut feeling about the upside down house and i dont want to go looking through events to double check... I thought there was an event where you could partially see some of the outside house of akira's childhood home and i cant recall if it looked like that or not. but might be something to look for by people that do like deep diving events
take that with an extreme grain of salt

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
i thought of wakana too...but felt it was to much of a gut reaction to go on... then i found that damn tennis players name and went...wtf
I normally try to stay out low info theory craft like this though least I make something and get biased about it.
but gut feeling about the upside down house and i dont want to go looking through events to double check... I thought there was an event where you could partially see some of the outside house of akira's childhood home and i cant recall if it looked like that or not. but might be something to look for by people that do like deep diving events
take that with an extreme grain of salt
I have no idea where that would be, but it's definitely something I'll keep an eye out for.

I'm a little like Maya, just testing and experimenting and hoping the world doesn't implode if I say something wrong.

Reactions: rianzz

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
Most of the class seem to know of Haruka (Molly's DnD and Manga club stuff has been at her cafe, and a few of the girls are insecure about her breasts which I wouldn't doubt gets around), her husband being gone is a given, given the space war, and Sensei is, well, Sensei, so it's likely more of an educated guess, overall.

Not sure if it's mentioned or not if you've declined Haruka in that timeline, though. If it's still mentioned, and he hasn't actually done it, then it's probably just for flavor.
Quickly checked that scene for you with an avoid all possible sex save, and it did not make a difference.
So supposedly Nodoka just learned about the existence and perhaps situation of Haruka through Rin, and still included her into the book; if you didn’t fuck Haruka then Nodoka just let her imagination fly and arrived at something scarily close to the truth in an another parallel plane.

Edit: fuck where can I buy this book of hers!!!

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Quickly checked that scene for you with an avoid all possible sex save, and it did not make a difference.
So supposedly Nodoka just learned about the existence and perhaps situation of Haruka through Rin, and still included her into the book; if you didn’t fuck Haruka then Nodoka just let her imagination fly and arrived at something scarily close to the truth in an another parallel plane.
Nice, I thought that might've been a possibility. Thanks for checking it out.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Just a theory, but Nao-chan might be some sort of prototype perfect child for Sensei. I hope she's not meant to be the perfect wife or lover or something. Then again, who knows with Sensei's... tastes.

I definitely think she's some kind of amalgam of Tsuneyo, Yumi, Ami, and Maya though. Just the traits that stand out the most to Sensei. The parts he loves the most perhaps. Or maybe the parts Nao-chan's creator thinks he'd like the most.
Her facial expressions remind me of Chinami, also.

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
Btw, can we, like, talk about the chicken in the room?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Any ideas? I'm not usually at a loss for words.
Kept going feed me.
Not much has happened since last we saw him and he was normal sizish I thought. Could be a link to feeding one of the 'gods'
Feels more like it's just a prank by selebus where he thinks we will waste hours disecting this as if it was meaningful

butterfly boy

Feb 13, 2023
My final theory on the arthouse film 1685706517108.png
1685706657925.png 1685706681760.png
The theory is that the arthouse film is actually a live observation of what's been happening inside the upside down house. But what I find interesting is the parallel of this upside down house to Kumon-mi. Both traps inhabitants in and has specific rulesets to it. 1685707144394.png
And if Nodoka is an observer of the upside down house then that could be where she based her girl on girl novels on. What is more interesting is this could imply that Nodoka has been observing Sensei since his beginning with the book "Everyday I Grow Some More" since it's the first event of the game.

Nodoka and Nao (not Nao-chan) also seems to have the same role in his story, but probably has different motives:
1685710628144.png

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
Any thoughts on Rin's bio-mom? The details we get: weird brain trauma, pregnant too young, mysterious man that disappears; it kind of stands out. But it doesn't really match with any characters we've met so far, and we shouldn't be getting more characters. I am insufficiently intelligent to make a guess here.
The only thing I could fish out is not about her bio-mom but her bio-dad; supposedly everyone got touched by Nozomu suffered the same fate as Sara (it's just Sara made it through, kind of)

Maybe that's why Rin is also susceptible to blackouts like we've seen in The Paragon of Not Worrying About Stuff; same reason as Sana.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Question.
Regarding Ami's last event.
So. Clearly the girls were lied. Maya got a direction from Ami, but Ami claims she was the one who received a direction.
So, its physcho Ami making stuff up on her head? or are the Gods sending info to the girls phones just like how Sensei got that Uta picture?
She's driving a wedge between Akira and the girls.

She called the girls about going to the shrine, then went into the old city and got "lost". She calls Akira in fake panic.

Ami appears to have the power to disable cell phones, because this isn't the first time Akira's phone has died in her presence, it happens in Somnambula, too.

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
Her facial expressions remind me of Chinami, also.
Pretty sure she was born from the sleep over event with Maya, tsuneyo, and yumi that totally wasn't crashed by some kind of metaphysical representation of ami.
Considering it has ami and mayas eyes, yumis hair, and a semi dark complextion much like if tsuneyo and sensei had a.kid.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Kept going feed me.
Not much has happened since last we saw him and he was normal sizish I thought. Could be a link to feeding one of the 'gods'
Feels more like it's just a prank by selebus where he thinks we will waste hours disecting this as if it was meaningful
Dammit, he's right. This is going to be manhandled inside my head until the next time we see him.

I was more surprised by John than Nao-chan. Albeit I've been thinking something like Nao-chan would show up so I guess it's not a fair comparison.

Last edited:

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
Btw, can we, like, talk about the chicken in the room?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Any ideas? I'm not usually at a loss for words.
I am more concerned with how he talks now (as size-wise, I can only bow down to the massive cock in front of me)
I thought either Sensei can longer understand him, or John got reset to an actual chicken after running away , but no now it's straight up FEED ME without any BACAWK. Oh poor John let me take you to the vet :LOL:

4.20 star(s) 295 Votes