KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
hey 2/3rds of a theory proven this update, 1/3 kinda/kinda not dis-proven-ish. I like it
-ami is yandere
-ami created this world (or at least controls it to an extent she thinks she did... which user do you think she is?)
-ami killing people puts you on the roof, (maya didnt outright say she killed them but it seems improbable none of them died from that kind of treatment before now) so kinda disproven maybe, otherwise why is maya so alone if she killed them for so long. dont think this is fully written off yet but it could be sinking

edit: oh and I'm also really happy the 'maya knew this, the entire time' theory was correct

Last edited:
Reactions: rianzz

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
i realized something, how many characters have actually kissed sensei?
just this update?
kaori and makoto
think chika and ayane did it too in the past
can't recall others... maybe sara
why what is this theory
edit:
oh silly me,; maya, miku, noriko, and niki i think

Last edited:
Reactions: Bingoogus

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
i realized something, how many characters have actually kissed sensei?
Rin and Sana have, optionally.
Yumi and Kaori without consent. (Albeit Sana's wasn't consensual either)
Noriko did at the fire. Niki did at the hotel and probably in the past. Chika was optional, but I think they've kissed afterwards. Miku did after the bear. Ami if you are a "Bad Uncle", plus even if you aren't since she's probably done it in his sleep. Makoto at the rooftop recently.

I think a few others, but I can't seem to recall when. Sekai and Maya have in the past. At least It's been implied Maya and Sensei have. Also probably Nao technically I guess.

Last edited:

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
Any one have the hexadecimal translation yet... was to lazy to bother thinking someone else would do it.

Also who do you think wants to be let out from the random fast letters clip?
Nozumu?

Not really sure what to make of the abomination mix of the new character that has both Maya and Amis eyes. Who is dark skin tone and a certain style of hair.... there are only so many dark skin toned people in the game and the hair reminds me of yumi pretty hard...
Some sort of abysmal creature born from the maya/tsuneyo/yumi sleep over that the totally obviously never in a million years 'not ami' creature crashed

Last edited:

butterfly boy

Feb 13, 2023
Any one have the hexadecimal translation yet... was to lazy to bother thinking someone else would do it.

Nozumu?

Not really sure what to make of the abomination mix of the new character that has both Maya and Amis eyes. Who is dark skin tone and a certain style of hair.... there are only so many dark skin toned people in the game and the hair reminds me of yumi pretty hard...
Some sort of abysmal creature born from the maya/tsuneyo/yumi sleep over that the not ami creature crashed
Tons of people posted the translation above, I'll just post it here again.
Also I didn't realize the resemblance to Yumi/Tsuneyo until you mentioned it. Holy shit. Maybe there's no ayane because she already has daisy?

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019

Nozumu?

Some sort of abysmal creature born from the maya/tsuneyo/yumi sleep over that the not ami creature crashed
Just a theory, but Nao-chan might be some sort of prototype perfect child for Sensei. I hope she's not meant to be the perfect wife or lover or something. Then again, who knows with Sensei's... tastes.

I definitely think she's some kind of amalgam of Tsuneyo, Yumi, Ami, and Maya though. Just the traits that stand out the most to Sensei. The parts he loves the most perhaps. Or maybe the parts Nao-chan's creator thinks he'd like the most.

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
Tons of people posted the translation above, I'll just post it here again.
Also I didn't realize the resemblance to Yumi/Tsuneyo until you mentioned it. Holy shit. Maybe there's no ayane because she already has daisy?
Thanks wasn't really looking for a text file when I was scrolling through posts, no wonder I missed it. but that makes sense now. Sorry

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
Rin and Sana have, optionally.
Yumi and Kaori without consent. (Albeit Sana's wasn't consensual either)
Noriko did at the fire. Niki did at the hotel and probably in the past. Chika was optional, but I think they've kissed afterwards. Miku did after the bear. Ami if you are a "Bad Uncle", plus even if you aren't since she's probably done it in his sleep. Makoto at the rooftop recently.

I think a few others, but I can't seem to recall when. Sekai and Maya have in the past. At least It's been implied Maya and Sensei have. Also probably Nao technically I guess.
I'm probably wrong on this but didn't Maya kiss him in the event when sensei thought she was a bird

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
I'm probably wrong on this but didn't Maya kiss him in the event when sensei thought she was a bird
No, but she tried to have sex with him. Couldn't get him hard though.

Kissing him at all would break him, or at least that's what she believes, so if she did kiss him and he's still here, she probably wouldn't still believe that.

SadCoomer

Sep 26, 2020
A couple theories and insights after finishing the update:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also, does the thing about Ami killing everyone over and over again in the various loops remind anyone else of Everlasting Summer? It's kind of the same thing but with this time a LI doing it instead of the MC

Last edited:
Reactions: FireCazador

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
Look at her pen name. It is S.A.
It was also heavy implied a woman comes to her in her dreams and when she is having a manic episode when writing.
I'm taking a wild guess that she didn't actually write those books...
But a certain red haired ghost with the initials SA used nodoka as a (lol) ghost writer.
Her monolog on the train also came off very.. possessed vibes

4.20 star(s) 295 Votes