Dec 16, 2021
I need a 0.30 Save, for some reason my saves dissapeared AGAIN after using DRM patch previously, I'm gonna start copying saves, I shouldve started earlier...
I hope someone can come in clutch
Guys please :cry::cry::cry:
I just hope someone can help me out here, If anyone has a 0.30.0 save it would be much appreciated
I don't wanna be annoying, I just think my message has gone unnoticed

Icez2567

May 14, 2021
OMG finally nodoka sex but her sex scene are terrible i will rate 1/10 kinda worry for none lust girls scene in future hope they will better.

Last edited:

SadCoomer

Sep 26, 2020
With Kaori's eyes turning red was she possessed by Sekai maybe?
Most probably yes. Sekai seems to have an interest in forcing girls to be with Akira. See also the threesome scene with Makoto and Futaba
also I found this in an early Ami event:
Nice catch. It's probably the shadow of her mother, the hair seems to match. Either that or the dev left a character in the scene by mistake. Which event is this from?

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
Most probably yes. Sekai seems to have an interest in forcing girls to be with Akira. See also the threesome scene with Makoto and Futaba

Nice catch. It's probably the shadow of her mother, the hair seems to match. Either that or the dev left a character in the scene by mistake. Which event is this from?
It's from the event "Cute girls and stuff".

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
That's a level of direct control beyond what we see in Toys.

Considering Kaori talks about "spare parts inside me" or something very similar in her hex text rant, I think she got one or more organs from Sekai after the accident that's enabling so much direct control.

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
Some speculations about Nodoka’s “influencers”

Can the lavender person be Futaba?
Point:
old friend and forever love of hers, not lavender-colored hair but lavender scented perfume (I mean I really can't tell what hair color Fubuta has), repopulate book shelves like a librarian, busy saving someone else as a selfless person she was and is
Counterpoint:
the name Yuko; even if Nodoka has the tendency of changing the name, the change isn’t that major if the trend followed through (but I doubt Yuko is this person's real name regardless)
Futaba is basically too low on any sort of trippy-ness from herself other than perhaps Clam's Tongue

It's a stretch; but with Nodoka describing herself:
- using a potentially fictionally modifed version
- using a third person POV
- and with how things are always trippy and unexplainable to her the entire time, it's just too hard to land on a solid answer

Other more obvious influencers to her are Akira and Sekai; there is no way that she hasn't read any of their creations, but it's now she knows Sensei IS Akira. Maybe she found the "something isn't right" feeling from their works resonated with hers.

Also at this point I believe the published upside down house story is basically one of her creations (which also got movie adaptation, but she apparently is renowned enough). It's creepy but at the end of the day it's a human-made piece of creation, perhaps telling whatever past she experienced via the hyper-perceptive senses she has.

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
After Selly added DRM to the game it was quarantined to some degree, it's not eligible for promotion any more as both a punishment for such dickery and to protect the site users, only those who already follow this game are going to look for it (for the most part) and so the chances of folks getting fucked over by DRM is drastically reduced. The links to his support websites were also removed, basically the game has malware built into it now and so the game no longer gets any assistance from this site. What's left is pretty much just here for the users who were already here and also as a big middle finger to Selly.
I just noticed too, that I apparently missed a couple of updates. And what are these "care packages"??
But since there are now "DRM" shenanigans, I actually did not miss anything.
Screw it, I'll join the middle finger crowd and I get plenty of free disc space in return.

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
(Poor Ayane got excluded)
Though the choice of skin tone in the design indeed implies a connection to Tsuenyo especially in default Japan (hopefully this sentence doesn't sound like a racist...), but is Nao's hair really from Yumi other than black/long/not very straightened, or just by process of elimination if Tsuenyo is here than so should Yumi? (her braided hairstyle does seem eerily familiar though; where've I seen that???)
(Poor Ayane got excluded)
Though the choice of skin tone in the design indeed implies a connection to Tsuenyo especially in default Japan (hopefully this sentence doesn't sound like a racist...), but is Nao's hair really from Yumi other than black/long/not very straightened, or just by process of elimination if Tsuenyo is here than so should Yumi? (her braided hairstyle does seem eerily familiar though; where've I seen that???)
rewatch untitled, (be prepared for answering things) ayane WAS singled out and excluded, hair reminds me of yumi's because besides being long and black it has that sort of white fading effect at the tips she has... though i guess kaori also has that, but none of the other girls do, yumi and kaori are related though.
Some speculations about Nodoka’s “influencers”

Can the lavender person be Futaba?
Point:
old friend and forever love of hers, not lavender-colored hair but lavender scented perfume (I mean I really can't tell what hair color Fubuta has), repopulate book shelves like a librarian, busy saving someone else as a selfless person she was and is
Counterpoint:
the name Yuko; even if Nodoka has the tendency of changing the name, the change isn’t that major if the trend followed through (but I doubt Yuko is this person's real name regardless)
Futaba is basically too low on any sort of trippy-ness from herself other than perhaps Clam's Tongue

It's a stretch; but with Nodoka describing herself:
- using a potentially fictionally modifed version
- using a third person POV
- and with how things are always trippy and unexplainable to her the entire time, it's just too hard to land on a solid answer

Other more obvious influencers to her are Akira and Sekai; there is no way that she hasn't read any of their creations, but it's now she knows Sensei IS Akira. Maybe she found the "something isn't right" feeling from their works resonated with hers.

Also at this point I believe the published upside down house story is basically one of her creations (which also got movie adaptation, but she apparently is renowned enough). It's creepy but at the end of the day it's a human-made piece of creation, perhaps telling whatever past she experienced via the hyper-perceptive senses she has.
lavander historically can range anywhere from blue to outright purple. this is because when you make a natural dye with lavender the product comes out more blue than purple.
look up 'lavender blue'
that is the old traditional color of lavender
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
most people that are poetic refer to it this way
nowadays though, most people just mean the plant when they say lavender which is a purple close to wakanas hair depending on the season it also is the color of futabas but most stock images show lavender when it is more purple

so it could mean wakana, it could mean futaba

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: fdsasdf_p

SadCoomer

Sep 26, 2020
I think people here are missing one big thing about this lavender's stuff: "Lavender's Blue" is the name of an event where Molly tries to force-kiss (again) Rin after lashing out at Otoha, while "Lavender's Green" is the event where Sensei rapes Molly. It even shows the nursery rhyme in the first one.

Now, how does this connect with Nodoka and Yuko? Fuck if I know. But it would be weird to have the same thing be a metaphor for two different things, there must be some sort of connection

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
I think people here are missing one big thing about this lavender's stuff: "Lavender's Blue" is the name of an event where Molly tries to force-kiss (again) Rin after lashing out at Otoha, while "Lavender's Green" is the event where Sensei rapes Molly. It even shows the nursery rhyme in the first one.

Now, how does this connect with Nodoka and Yuko? Fuck if I know. But it would be weird to have the same thing be a metaphor for two different things, there must be some sort of connection
oh... crap i didn't even realize the old song made an appearance in this game. hell I was just trying to point out color facts
that is on me because i barely pay attention to what events are named
and here i linked the wiki to it before someone even said this
with that i'd def say he meant futaba, it'd just be weird to me for sel to know this and then outright make it about the color purple

edit:
i need to go through the event names sometime nexxt week and see if i see any other things like this.

Lavender's blue, dilly dilly, lavender's green, When I am king, dilly dilly, you shall be queen: Who told you so, dilly dilly, who told you so? 'Twas mine own heart, dilly dilly, that told me so.

Last edited:

schesty11

Mar 28, 2022
Anyone know how to start the first event with rika? I have 11 affection with her but i havent gotten her number yet.

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Lessons in Love [v0.31.0] [Selebus]

Subscribestar

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 2.1 GB

PC: - - -
MAC: - - -

FILEMAIL (Expires in 7 days)

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 295 Votes