Pervyfox

Mar 14, 2018
With Kaori's eyes turning red was she possessed by Sekai maybe?
also I found this in an early Ami event:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I also want to point out something that was pointed out to me in the discord. During the latest reset we see someone show up wearing Sekai's clothes. they have black fingernails though, which Sekai doesnt have. Kaori, however DOES have black fingernails

dantarium

Jul 25, 2020
To whoever asked about the May Care Package

sorry that I couldnt fond your comment again after reading the thread

but Apparently, Sel has family visiting him and he does not want to work on them while they (the family) is with him,

He put up a message about it on Discord if you are interested, where he basically cancels the Care Package because of this

• Sad
Reactions: JelF547
Dec 16, 2021
Guys please :cry::cry::cry:
I just hope someone can help me out here, If anyone has a 0.30.0 save it would be much appreciated
I don't wanna be annoying, I just think my message has gone unnoticed
This is a save somewhere during 0.30.0 if you still need it
You might need to skip a few events to get to the new update
It's much better than nothing, thank you so for helping out, from now on I will store saves every time before updating the game (y)

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
So, this image:

Based on images from the website, the two girls on the right are Child Kaori looking up to Older Kaori.

That dress is very similar to Sekai's.

In the custom art files, there's also a "teen Kaori," who wears an outfit very reminiscent of the dress that Ami's started wearing recently (the one that had been her mother's).

Just tossing some additional "Kaori is carrying a piece of Sekai inside her" fuel to the fire.

thegeo

Aug 10, 2017
Is there a 0.31 update only patch? Went through the last pages since update dropped and didnt see one

bobbington3500

Oct 2, 2021
no discussion yet on kaori being able to see people's (nao's, at least) name colors... which seems potentially big, the first in-text indication as far as i remember that the colors might have some significance. has there been any theorizing about this in the past? specifically there seem to be some inconsistent patterns around family colors; karin and kirin are pretty similar, so are the sakakibaras, tsukiokas and miyamuras. chosokabes and rokuharas are a little more of a stretch. rin's case can maybe be explained by her adoption, but what of chika's...
also peculiar that yuki and yumi's colors aren't similar at ALL. if anything yuki's color is more closely linked to kaori's.
only other thing that jumps out to me right away is that rin and otoha's colors are veryy similar which seems inexplicable

on the other hand lots of them seem to just match hair colors or ch1 outfit colors so maybe there's nothing to this lol

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
no discussion yet on kaori being able to see people's (nao's, at least) name colors... which seems potentially big, the first in-text indication as far as i remember that the colors might have some significance.
Looks like it was set up a while ago. Quote from "How to Date a Human"
1685756130574.png

I personally think, that some colors are meaningless and some are meaningfull. Like when "red" is mentioned phylosophicaly , it looks like discussion may relate to Sekai (or not, obviously no proofs).

You might also want to revise "Utinam Ne Illum Numquam Conspexissem" colored angles scene

By the way, just found an unrelated easter egg in "Utinam Ne Illum Numquam Conspexissem" source code

Code:
    a "[amimaster], I can’t believe I’m saying this, but it would probably be for the best if we {i}didn’t{/i} do it right now."
    a "We’re still ahead of schedule, though! So we’ll have plenty of time to do it once we get to the school."
    red "Remember to look both ways when crossing the street! You never know when someone might let go of the wheel!"
    s "I am ready for school! But there is just one problem."
    a "What’s wrong, [mayamaster]?"
[amimaster] and [mayamaster] are coresponding lust names. In this case, [mayamaster] is always Sensei so it could not be noticed in game

Alanthos

May 10, 2018
weird, updates for this game don't appear to be showing up in the 'latest updates' page of f95. Last version I got from there was 28 and wouldn't have known of things since if I hadn't come to check.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
So, this image:

Based on images from the website, the two girls on the right are Child Kaori looking up to Older Kaori.

That dress is very similar to Sekai's.

In the custom art files, there's also a "teen Kaori," who wears an outfit very reminiscent of the dress that Ami's started wearing recently (the one that had been her mother's).

Just tossing some additional "Kaori is carrying a piece of Sekai inside her" fuel to the fire.
Ha! My dunce brain thought it was little Yumi, given they used to hang out and Kaori is older than her and the clothing color scheme but yeah, the eye is Kaori's, strange. Those are Sekai's butterflies too aren't they... stranger still.

Edit:
screenshot0001.png
Actually, checking Yumi's eyes... they're not so different to that little girl's that it it couldn't just be lighting differences could it?

Edit 2: Although the kid is wearing the same gloves Kaori wears... it's probably Kaori, ignore me.

Pervyfox

Mar 14, 2018
Ha! My dunce brain thought it was little Yumi, given they used to hang out and Kaori is older than her and the clothing color scheme but yeah, the eye is Kaori's, strange. Those are Sekai's butterflies too aren't they... stranger still.

Edit:
View attachment 2671021
Actually, checking Yumi's eyes... they're not so different to that little girl's that it it couldn't just be lighting differences could it?

Edit 2: Although the kid is wearing the same gloves Kaori wears... it's probably Kaori, ignore me.
Its extremely likely, given everything that occurred, that Kaori and her parents were injured / killed in the same accident that took sekai and nozomu, and they used sekais organs for the transplant kaori needed. thats why she seems to be able to just take control of kaori. also why kaori showed up to the roof during last reset dressed as her... dont feel bad, i also initially thought it was little yumi as well lol

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bingoogus

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020

Edit:
View attachment 2671021

It's definitely Kaori. I had to sift through the custom images on Sel's website to be sure, but that's definitely his model for Loli Kaori looking up to his model for Older Kaori. I had also assumed initially that it was young Yumi playing with young Kaori, but neither of them really look like the model Sel's used for Loli Yumi in his customs.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Its extremely likely, given everything that occurred, that Kaori and her parents were injured / killed in the same accident that took sekai and nozomu, and they used sekais organs for the transplant kaori needed. thats why she seems to be able to just take control of kaori. also why kaori showed up to the roof during last reset dressed as her... dont feel bad, i also initially thought it was little yumi as well lol
Kaori also references 'spare parts inside me' in her hex code speech, which has to be her way of describing donor organs.

This also contextualizes the sounds of life support in some of the early happy scenes, as if Sekai had died on impact her organs would not have been viable, so she was likely in a vegetative state.

And Akira, as next of kin, would have had to be the one to authorize pulling the plug so that the organs could be used.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Ok, so, given it's not little Yumi, that kinda leaves me with another question though... why isn't it little Yumi? Cause it looks kind of like it's trying to be and why would Selly put an image in with hebe Kaori leading loli Kaori around? It seems an odd choice, i could see an adult Kaori leading a younger Kaori around but what's the significance of those two ages?

Reactions: crustlord12

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Ok, so, given it's not little Yumi, that kinda leaves me with another question though... why isn't it little Yumi? Cause it looks kind of like it's trying to be and why would Selly put an image in with hebe Kaori leading loli Kaori around? It seems an odd choice, i could see an adult Kaori leading a younger Kaori around but what's the significance of those two ages?
Kaori had just asked Friendburger Man what Friendburger Boy had wanted Friendburger Man to be when he grew up.

• Thinking Face

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
The accident happened around 8 years earlier, when she was 14, maybe it's an allusion to Sekai possessed Kaori guiding young Kaori, Yumi already said she was "different", probably her mental age was still childish and after the accident Sekai is guiding her.

• Thinking Face
4.20 star(s) 295 Votes