DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Oi who needs Jesus if Satan is THIS hot :LUL:. Unless Jesus is Kaori then I'll side with Kaori.
(oh wait but right now Sekai apparently lives inside Kaori...)
:illuminati:
I still think Tsuneyo is a Jesus substitute, so, I will now claim that this is why she's had a problem with Kaori.

She could sense that Kaori is raising the antichrist, John, and is being possessed by the Devil (Sekai).

In other words:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Oi who needs Jesus if Satan is THIS hot :LUL:. Unless Jesus is Kaori then I'll side with Kaori.
(oh wait but right now Sekai apparently lives inside Kaori...)
:illuminati:
Honestly, Sekai does absolutely nothing for me and never has, it's not even having a problem with her character, her model is just a total flop as far as my dick is concerned. She's not ugly, i'm not repulsed by her, she's just... nothing. The absence of any sexual reaction. Zero. Thy penis' heartbeat is a flatline. On a scale of 1 to 10 she is 'that's definitely a person'.

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
Basically Sekai grooms people because she is aroused by destroying cute things, seeing them broken and twisted.
And Akira grooms people because that is how he learned to express his affection.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bingoogus

Riolol

Jan 14, 2021
Honestly, Sekai does absolutely nothing for me and never has, it's not even having a problem with her character, her model is just a total flop as far as my dick is concerned. She's not ugly, i'm not repulsed by her, she's just... nothing. The absence of any sexual reaction. Zero. Thy penis' heartbeat is a flatline. On a scale of 1 to 10 she is 'that's definitely a person'.
It's kinda hot how twisted she is... just me?

BlackDays

Jan 30, 2021
In general, since the topic of Akira's childhood has come up, I think it's worth mentioning his family. First, Akira's mother Saki. As far as we know, she didn't like him very much and I think that she most likely tried to spend as little time with him as possible, which naturally pushed him even more towards Sekai for the feeling of care and love (which she took advantage of).
We don't know that Saki doesn't like her son. We know that Akira THINKS she doesn't.
Would you be so kind to show me where that was said?

BlackDays

Jan 30, 2021
I don't think so? (I don't know is the real answer) On wiki it says "It has been continously teased on Discord and Twitter.";that's what I meant when I said don't take it too seriously :LUL:

It's just the name Yu, the name Saki, the character design of Saki have reappeared in LiL, and should be sensible enough of a basis to explore some possibilities.
There's also Yuu's room in the images folder. Don't know which one exactly, maybe the misc one.

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
Imo, Semsei pretty match fits jesus role. Like, he is protagonist, possibly blood-related to god, kind of teaches people how to love. Nice blasphemy, isn't it?

And if you don't like htat idea, there is always
I still think Tsuneyo is a Jesus substitute, so, I will now claim that this is why she's had a problem with Kaori.

She could sense that Kaori is raising the antichrist, John, and is being possessed by the Devil (Sekai).

In other words:
Admittedly I put zero thought when I put Kaori on the spot :LOL:. Think I saw someone awhile ago mentioning Kaori has the birthday of Jesus and talks like Jesus in…Wither I think? and I was onboard since then.

You’re not into the same age range as Sensei are you? Perhaps even lower? LOL

Jk; in a way I agree with you, for me it’s her ominous presence lurking in the dark that becomes the major turn off. She’d definitely be at the bottom of my list if I rank all the girls altogether.

But at the end of the day a redhead hot MILF is a red hot MILF, can’t help it; there is a reason why don’t stick your dick in crazy is something people always remind others :LOL:

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Imo, Semsei pretty match fits jesus role. Like, he is protagonist, possibly blood-related to god, kind of teaches people how to love. Nice blasphemy, isn't it?

And if you don't like htat idea, there is always
According to "Second Sun", Sensei actually embodies "the flesh of Onan":

The guy in the bible who fucked his older brother's wife, but refused to knock her up, so god killed him, lmao.

I can see him playing the Jesus role though. I wonder who would be his Judas?.. Otoha?

Kagitane

Feb 8, 2021
According to "Second Sun", Sensei actually embodies "the flesh of Onan":

The guy in the bible who fucked his older brother's wife, but refused to knock her up, so god killed him, lmao.

I can see him playing the Jesus role though. I wonder who would be his Judas?.. Otoha?
By the way, Celebus did a parody at the Last Supper with sensei in the role of Jesus, where, as far as I remember, Ami took the place of Judas.

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
By the way, Celebus did a parody at the Last Supper with sensei in the role of Jesus, where, as far as I remember, Ami took the place of Judas.
Oh yea I didn’t realize the title image of wiki is Last Supper parody with Sensei sitting in the middle (aight Akira get anointed I guess)

I think Judas’s position is taken by…Ayane, to my surprise.
(Have to double check if that’s correct by googling “Last Supper who is who”)

Edit: while this is amusing, I am not sure if any of this means more than its parody value (I mean, sure these 12 are your starting teens but what about the 8 other main girls then:whistle:)

Last edited:

Kitty Hawk

Jul 8, 2020
Oh yea I didn’t realize the title image of wiki is Last Supper parody with Sensei sitting in the middle (aight Akira get anointed I guess)

I think Judas’s position is taken by Ayane, to my surprise.
It is also a picture for "main events" in event tracker. Ayane being Judas is definitely intresting though...

BlackDays

Jan 30, 2021
Yeah for sure, the whole Chinami in the bathtub scene also seems to add to that but... well i guess another way to explain it is i feel like Sekai is a natural born pedo groomer whereas Akira was abused into being one, it's common enough knowledge so i shouldn't need to explain how that works but the dude has a warped sense of love and how to show and receive affection and given how infantile he can become during some blackouts i reckon he's also seeking that experience of innocent childhood when/if he ends up grooming a kid. Without any information to say otherwise and some dialogue suggesting it to be the case, i would say the cycle of abuse starts with Sekai, unlike it would with, say, Sara for example, who had an abusive childhood too, if she went on to abuse Sana.

Sekai was the kind of pedo who would think "if kids didn't want to get fucked then they shouldn't be walking around being sexy all the time", whereas Akira is the kind of pedo that knows it's wrong, understands why it's wrong, but does it anyway cause sex make pee feel good. That's how it feels to me though, YMMV.
I got to say that i have a different take on the whole Chiname bathtub scene.

What first came to mind was, if this was a test for players if they want to see Chinami nude. (Testing your morals)
Then i thought about how this situation would play out in rl.

If Chinami was your blood related daughter would there even be a choice?
Unless she turns an age where she'd just bath alone. (Because she gets aware of the whole gender thing)
(Which she is not, because Chika still bathes her and she doesn't care if Akira comes in)

Things might get different if your partner brought a kid into the relationship.
The question could come up, if you'd help your partner bathing it's kid.
Then again, Chiname already claimed Akira to be her new papa.
So even that is not a problem.

In the end i had a feeling like Sel was questioning how you'd act in that situation.
Do you think it's normal or not to go in.

And i think Sel is questioning alot throughout the game, to see how people react.
Maybe he's looking for something.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: LuisD and dantarium

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Now, I'm curious if Ami will actually betray Sensei to Sekai later or something.

I think Judas’s position is taken by…Ayane, to my surprise.
Ayane getting rid of and replacing Maya, seems a little more possible now.

Reactions: LuisD and Axismundi
4.20 star(s) 295 Votes