FireCazador

May 22, 2020
If we have Sensei as Jesus, then the meaning of “Jesus take the wheel” suddenly becomes much more complicated in this game……

So the true ending will be Akira finally overcomes the fear for cars, takes the wheel, and finally learns how to drive.

vroom vroom
Well, i dont know if this could be relevant but he ride Yuki's bike so maybe he isnt that afraid

FireCazador

May 22, 2020

The adventure of the supposed father of Akira, Yu and her mother Saki. It's a short demo with quite plain storytelling TBH, only a little bit of some fucked up stuff at the very end (like not even 1% of fucked up content in LiL)

Akira's plant-talking ability (and girl-magnet stud feature) apparently is something inherited from him, but whether any clue or lore we can fish out from the short demo is viable or not is completely up to you xD (personally I think the major purpose is to showcase how medias like VN can be used in a very different direction, so take things you learn here with a grain of salt and not like a canon prequel bible)
Well it really is a game from Sel, the writing is extremely similar and even go near the same topics, the intern monologues, god is dead, the blackouts, he even uses the sames sounds and the "ssssssssss" quote and =)

1687313603257.png

The upside down house stuff also seems related to Saki:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Damn he even used the same Saki pic from his old game xdd
1687313869671.png

Does anyone know Saki's maiden name then, from the prequel? Does the prequel not have the same naming convention as LiL (characters having same letter first and surname) then, since his parents are Yuu and Saki, and he is Akira?
There are 4 named characters and only the name is used

Reactions: saerav and DeSkel15

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
screenshot0001.png
This outfit does things to me... why do girls in suspenders always arouse me... there's literally nothing sexual about them and no, it's not cause they highlight the shape of the boobs, suspenders do it for me on any girl from a washboard to a mommy. Suspenders and pants or suspenders and skirts... doesn't matter, the moment a girl puts suspenders on it's like walking around in nothin' but lingerie. It makes no fucking sense!

Zenyushi

Dec 8, 2020
Any one still has the 0.30.0 pc update patch? i missed an update cause I was busy, now ion want to redownload from the start.

derekthered56

May 30, 2018
If the replay mechanic is localized to Kumon-mi, literally everyone the characters knew outside it are definitely dead from old age at this point.
It could be one of those "year inside, minute outside" type of situations even if it's localized to the city. But I think someone did say "EVERYTHING IS GONE" in one of the happy scenes, so it being ten thousand years into a bad future is a possibility.

I guess once this is over Akira might have to repopulate the human race.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
View attachment 2712505
This outfit does things to me... why do girls in suspenders always arouse me... there's literally nothing sexual about them and no, it's not cause they highlight the shape of the boobs, suspenders do it for me on any girl from a washboard to a mommy. Suspenders and pants or suspenders and skirts... doesn't matter, the moment a girl puts suspenders on it's like walking around in nothin' but lingerie. It makes no fucking sense!
You:
A true human of culture.

Meanwhile, there's me:
A true Noodle of culture.

We are not the same, but that is okay.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
It could be one of those "year inside, minute outside" type of situations even if it's localized to the city. But I think someone did say "EVERYTHING IS GONE" in one of the happy scenes, so it being ten thousand years into a bad future is a possibility.

I guess once this is over Akira might have to repopulate the human race.
Happy Maya seemingly did:
So, yeah, things don't seem good for those outside Kumon-mi.

Reactions: LuisD and Maldonny

hario1225

Mar 3, 2021

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 295 Votes