DSasha

Jul 31, 2023
I'm considering going for a psychiatry residency
I just want to say that I'm a medicine student, and with this I meant that maybe would like to study psychiatry (You need to be a medical doctor first), but now that i read this again maybe i worded it wrong lol, just language barrier and stuff.

And as a person currently living with uncurable endogenic depression, let me tell you, what comes with it. You start reflecting on yourself. You start looking inward for something to justify your condition. Something that you did wrong, something that will carry you on your vicious cycle of self-loathing. And boy, oh boy, did he find it. He found so much GUILT, that up to this day he is geniunly surprised when someone likes him.
As a person living with exact the same thing I can guarantee this is 100% true, first time i wrote about this I was afraid that maybe I was just projecting myself in that Akira side, and now seeing someone saying kinda the same I feel relief

Man I loved everything you wrote, I thought very similar things but I would have never been able to express it that well, first because my English is not that good, and second because I do not have that much knowledge yet, I speak above all from my own experience and the little that I have been able to see in other patients.
And also because I have a really bad time trying to explain myself lol

Reactions: Bingus Bongus

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Riiight. Imma just chime in with a little of my psychology background. This is a oneshot post, so I'm not really up for a lengthy discussion, but feel free to answer. I might have the time to respond.

Nodoka IS a sociopath.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ami CAN be called a psychopath. But it's too broad of a term, calling someone a psychopath is like calling someone mentally ill. So I'm gonna be more specific. Essentially, psychopathy stands for "Personality Disorder". And Nodoka, for example, can also be called a psychopath by that definition. I believe that Ami has a Borderline Personality Disorder. Here's where definitions become kinda conflicting in English-language definitions. Someone calls it "Borderline Psychopathy", someone calls it "BPD". We're gonna stick with the BPD for the matter. So Ami is not PSYCHOPATH per se, but she can be called that.

I also have medical studies to back my shit up, so if you do want to prove me wrong - all power to you. But I will demand proof. Have a good day, gentlemen, ladies.
Interesting. Here I go:

The Ami stuff seems spot on though. I mean, of course, she's a little fucked up. It'd be weird if she wasn't, after watching her parents die, then taking care of her uncle, since she was 7.

Reactions: DSasha

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Alrighty, so. Akira.

It's gonna be a bit long, so I'll spoiler things that can be collapsed.

Also, bear in mind, that I'm not Sel and this is just my opinion, perspective and view on this character.

Early days.

Tutoring.

The accident.

Pre-Start of the game.

And then the resets came. And all his thought, all his self-reflection that was getting him somewhere, all his experience, pain, misery, emotions and memories got wiped. All that's left was his resolve to fuck some girls.

And that's my thoughts on Akira pre-game and at the start of the game. If any of you find that interesting, I'll write a similar rant post about his present self, three chapters in.
According to Noriko in her 'Loxosceles Reclusa':
Maya apparently came around after the accident, and after ghosting Niki, not before. Besides that though, I think the rest is fine.

Maya also apparently had nowhere else to go, so it does seem like Pre Resets Sensei tried to take care of her:

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
This is now an official Lessons in Russian thread.
Стоило только взять перерыв на несколько месяцев, тред тут же оброс комрадами.
Always have been

А еще у меня появились серьезные подозрения, что ряд камрадов играют в переводе и из-за этого несут какую-то несусветную чушь

Feb 14, 2022
This is now an official Lessons in Russian thread.
Стоило только взять перерыв на несколько месяцев, тред тут же оброс комрадами.
Well, there are a lot of us here, hehe

Да я так, из официального дискорда Ру залетаю сюда.

Always have been

А еще у меня появились серьезные подозрения, что ряд камрадов играют в переводе и из-за этого несут какую-то несусветную чушь
Я в двух версиях читаю, несусветную чушь несёт один техасский мудак, который описывает то, что сам не знает и показывает то, чем это не является. К сожалению.

• Angry
Reactions: JelF547

Ern The Skáld

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2023
According to Noriko in her 'Loxosceles Reclusa':
Maya apparently came around after the accident, and after ghosting Niki, not before. Besides that though, I think the rest is fine.

Maya also apparently had nowhere else to go, so it does seem like Pre Resets Sensei tried to take care of her:
Thing is, mate, the timeframes for all those events are blurry at best and incomprehensible at worst. I know that Noriko and Maya are kinda in the same timeframe, but there's also Niki, Sekai, Ami, accident and all of that happened "some time ago". I wanna wait until we have some sort of stable ground to base our guesses upon, as to not get into discussions "what happened when" when we know fuck all about it. No jabs, btw, just observation.

Feb 14, 2022
Thing is, mate, the timeframes for all those events are blurry at best and incomprehensible at worst. I know that Noriko and Maya are kinda in the same timeframe, but there's also Niki, Sekai, Ami, accident and all of that happened "some time ago". I wanna wait until we have some sort of stable ground to base our guesses upon, as to not get into discussions "what happened when" when we know fuck all about it. No jabs, btw, just observation.
Here I completely agree, because the timeline is generally the weak side of lil.

Reactions: crustlord12

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
Does anyone have full 0.20-0.21 save? Played the game before but lost all of my saves now.
You can, pretty much, start new game since there was a rework that changed a good chunk of chapter 1. Just do it with 0x52 this time so that you can cheat a bit with love and lust values to avoid some of the useless grind.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
I mean, we've actually been given a few ages and time frames, so I'm not entirely sure what you're talking about.

It's been 8 years since Sensei and Niki stopped seeing eachother:
After they dated for 5 years:
And Sensei is 31, while Niki is 29:

Ami was also 7 when her parents died, and should be turning 16 around the start of the game, since the likes of Ayane is 15, and Ami's bday is before hers:
This also means her parents died around 8 years ago.

Overall: The Accident, ghosting Niki, and considering there didn't seem to be much of a timeframe between this and tutoring Noriko and Maya, this all seemed to happen when Sensei was 23, 8 years ago.

It's likely why the number 23 comes up so often.

Tutoring also seemed to end almost 5 years ago:
So, considering Noriko is one of the older girls, while Maya is one of the younger girls, Noriko was likely around 12, Maya was around 11, and Sensei was around 27 when he stopped tutoring.

Then almost 3 years ago seems to be around the time when the space war started, Sana's brother died, Noriko last saw Sensei, etc, but this time frame is especially blurry with only really Noriko seeming to ground it:

DSasha

Jul 31, 2023
I just made it to the event called Everyone and I was very shocked when Tsuneyo made a joke of what happened between Sensei and Molly in the previous Halloween party. I stopped at the knock knock joke. The second hand shame, embarrassment, whatever many feelings it was, phew... Not gonna play LiL for a few days.
Serious question, was it really a joke? Because it didn't feel that way to me.

I was so embarrased, but what was more weird is that no one really took it serious but maybe Otoha?

Rasc

Dec 15, 2019

I was so embarrased, but what was more weird is that no one really took it serious but maybe Otoha?
I believe that Tsuneyo misunderstood what to do in the stand-up comedy contest as well as what jokes are in general.

More than a few took it seriously. Sensei, Molly, and Tsuneyo where involved in that "joke" and Imani noticed something which is why she pulled Tsuneyo off the stage. Maya knows what's up. Ayane saved the day by putting the rest of the class's attention on her, but at the end, made Sensei confess all of his relationships with other girls to her. Probably more noticed too.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019

It was likely more of a warning from Tsuneyo to Sensei. Tsuneyo just framed it as a joke, so that she could presumably test the water, and as she likely figured, very few took it seriously, and Ayane just seemed a little jealous(?):

Still, it made it clear to Sensei that she still remembers, and in her point of view, this likely was a way to protect Molly:

Anyone could have put together that something happened between Molly and Sensei. Even Kirin was able to put something together:
Which caused Sensei to snap on her.

Most of the girls simply tend to ignore Sensei's faults, while others are delusional like Chika:

Not Tsuneyo, though. In fact she claims she will straight up gore him if he hurts someone in an unforgivable way (rape):
And if my Eidetic Memory theory is true, then she's not likely to forget whatever he happens to do.

She's one of the only characters that sees through him:
and could probably stop him if needed:
If not kill him:

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: t-f
4.20 star(s) 295 Votes