Duskreyn

Mar 11, 2022
Its going to be annoying if/when it turns out that the "good uncle" option was only added in the first place for some Patron related reason and its just going to lead to a point where the game is no longer progressable. Ending up on a screen that says something along the lines of: "you should have payed attention to all the times I said the game was broken but still let you keep playing to waste your time... something about foreshadowing and perception... all your saves are now deleted".
It may not be far from the truth, because according to him.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Gotta say, I've always found the whole "Good Uncle"/"Bad Uncle" thing ironic, because either way, Sensei is still a horrible uncle. Just Fingering Ami makes both a little happier. While not Fingering Ami doesn't.

Basically "Bad Uncle" has Ami think Sensei is the "Best Uncle":
While "Good Uncle" has her well, as she puts it:
And not exactly "happy":

Not sure if it'll actually "matter" in the end, but if any of the variations would, it's probably this one (and Sara's probably in retrospect). Still, I'm definitely interested in how things will be now, after what happened to Ami.
Its going to be annoying if/when it turns out that the "good uncle" option was only added in the first place for some Patron related reason and its just going to lead to a point where the game is no longer progressable. Ending up on a screen that says something along the lines of: "you should have payed attention to all the times I said the game was broken but still let you keep playing to waste your time... something about foreshadowing and perception... all your saves are now deleted".
The game does at least imply it'll end badly if you don't fuck Ami:

But I think it'll depend on what's actually going on. Might just get cussed out by the Xoanon. Or the other girls might just start not coming back from resets.

Last edited:

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Gotta say, I've always found the whole "Good Uncle"/"Bad Uncle" thing ironic, because either way, Sensei is still a horrible uncle. Just Fingering Ami makes both a little happier. While not Fingering Ami doesn't.

Basically "Bad Uncle" has Ami think Sensei is the "Best Uncle":
While "Good Uncle" has her well, as she puts it:
And not exactly "happy":

Not sure if it'll actually "matter" in the end, but if any of the variations would, it's probably this one (and Sara's probably in retrospect). Still, I'm definitely interested in how things will be now, after what happened to Ami.

The game does at least imply it'll end badly if you don't fuck Ami:

But I think it'll depend on what's actually going on. Might just get cussed out by the Xoanon. Or the other girls start not coming back from resets.
I've said it before, many times, and i'll say it again, a good uncle takes care of his niece and ensures all her needs are met, all of them.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
I agree with the literal aspect of this comment, and am going to look past the subtext:
But the subtext is the entire joke, i mean, it's obviously dark humour cause i ain't saying that shit applies in reality, in reality a good uncle does not finger his niece... he also gets her the psychiatric help she desperately needs, and a whole bunch of other things too long to list.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Because of the OTHER golden rule... Never stick your dick in crazy. :ROFLMAO:
I couldn't resist:

More or less this entire cast is crazy, so not fucking crazy would be basically not fucking at all, though.

I mean, I guess Touka seems stable, but we'll see.

Last edited:

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Maybe, but her idea of normal sex is being tied to a post...
That reflects more on her parents, tbh. She was made to watch powerpoints that apparently led to her thinking that was the regular position... She may not know what "normal sex" even is.

Like Kirin pointed out:
Her algorithm must be messed up...which makes me wonder if her parents (or something) trained her to think this way for some reason.

Then again even Nodoka doesn't seem to understand Touka. There might be something going on there.

Last edited:

ElaineZol

Sep 28, 2022
That reflects more on her parents, tbh. She was made to watch powerpoints that apparently led to her thinking that was the regular position... She may not know what "normal sex" even is.

Like Kirin pointed out:
Her algorithm must be messed up...which makes me wonder if her parents (or something) trained her to think this way for some reason.

Then again even Nodoka doesn't seem to understand Touka. There might be something going on there.
Whatever it was, she was trained well and that's what matters.

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
Just to go back to that Nao topic that I seem to be obsessed with, I just wanted to note one more thing about the Kanji for her name. The character for her name in how its used means something similar to ordinary, which reminds me of how Maya describes herself. But the character can also be used for Naosu, which is a verb meaning "to fix" or "to repair." Could it be that Nao is actually a healing force in the story and has only been misunderstood to be an agent of chaos?

Probably not, but it won't stop me from positing its possibility!
It’d be difficult to propagate any meaning of 直 to other girls as many kanjis carries multiple meanings that might stem from the same concept but ultimately are not interchangeable.

For example, when used in names, 直 more often than not represents the parents’ wish for their kids to grow up to be frank, straightforward, candid, or good kind of direct. These, along with “ordinary and common”, might all come from the concept of straight, the immediate meaning of 直 as a standalone kanji without other context.

It’s probably ok to extract meaning if it were other cringy kanjis that generally have less room for subjective takes. In the case of Nao, we not only need to cherry pick which meaning to move forward but that meaning would have to be described using only certain English words of choice, making the whole thought process a lot harder to be correct.

Reactions: crustlord12
4.20 star(s) 295 Votes