DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
As I was playing the Happy Event "Good Boy", I noticed something that may provide a little more credence to the 'Maya prays to the Wire God' theory.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

By 'computer', could Long Maya be alluding to USER2 and his terminal? And if Long Maya and Maya Prime are in any way connected, then maybe this holds some weight after all. Likeeee, 'connected' in the sense that Amy is an Ami from one of the past reset loops/timelines. Maybe that's what Long Maya, Moyo and all those fucked up Mayas are? I dunno. Just spitballing here.
Considering USER2's first(?) appearance, in 'The Room With Clocks' Happy Event, is apparently as a Computer with a purple Smiley Face, with a Bowl and a Bird around it:
I'd think anything referring to Computers can be reasonably inferred to be related to it.

Also probably a big hint towards its relation to Tsuneyo, considering the Bowl is likely Ramen, the Bird is likely Noodles the bird, and The Smiley Face happens to be on a shirt that Tsuneyo's father later gives her:

Leoxsama

Jun 26, 2017
if anyones watched Jujitsu Kaisen, The Wishing Well in this VN is basically Gojo's Domain Expansion for an easier explanation.

EDIT: The difference being that it seems to have a limit in the amount of information it can give I guess?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DeSkel15

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
As I was playing the Happy Event "Good Boy", I noticed something that may provide a little more credence to the 'Maya prays to the Wire God' theory.

By 'computer', could Long Maya be alluding to USER2 and his terminal? And if Long Maya and Maya Prime are in any way connected, then maybe this holds some weight after all. Likeeee, 'connected' in the sense that Amy is an Ami from one of the past reset loops/timelines. Maybe that's what Long Maya, Moyo and all those fucked up Mayas are? I dunno. Just spitballing here.
Unfortunately I can't remember if it was AmIOkay or YouDidIt that said it, but they have pointed out that our Maya is not the same as them. Something about them being a part of the machine/the system, and her being an "accident", like she's human. I really wish I had that written down. It's probably somewhere in chapter 2, as I'm now in chapter 3 and that's not chapter 1 material.

Also, in relation to the computer, it's possible it's in reference to Wires but could also be relating to Terminal23 in general, since everyone seems to be viewing this game through some sort of machinery (Users, Terminals, Hotspots).

EDIT: found it! here we go

YouDidIt (79) and Moyo are children of the clockwork.

This all happens under supervision from HOPE (Akira's in his church). Also, it's not specified what AmIOkay is... So the theory of her possibly being our Maya can still hold on somewhat.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fire Lord Zuko

Leoxsama

Jun 26, 2017
Unfortunately I can't remember if it was AmIOkay or YouDidIt that said it, but they have pointed out that our Maya is not the same as them. Something about them being a part of the machine/the system, and her being an "accident", like she's human. I really wish I had that written down. It's probably somewhere in chapter 2, as I'm now in chapter 3 and that's not chapter 1 material.

Also, in relation to the computer, it's possible it's in reference to Wires but could also be relating to Terminal23 in general, since everyone seems to be viewing this game through some sort of machinery (Users, Terminals, Hotspots).
The viewing the game through a terminal thing actually reminds me of another game with a meta narrative called "Inscryption."

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019

You may be referring to the 'Second Sun' Happy Event in Chapter 3, where Long Maya offered Sensei a variety of Mayas:
And seemed to refer to Maya Prime as a child of circumstance:

Edit: AmIOkay Maya has also referred to Maya Prime as a better version.

Aug 20, 2021

EDIT: found it! here we go

YouDidIt (79) and Moyo are children of the clockwork.

This all happens under supervision from HOPE (Akira's in his church). Also, it's not specified what AmIOkay is... So the theory of her possibly being our Maya can still hold on somewhat.
You may be referring to the 'Second Sun' Happy Event in Chapter 3, where Long Maya offered Sensei a variety of Mayas:

Oooooh, right. I totally forgot about this. Yeah, maybe Maya Prime isn't as connected to the other Mayas as I thought, then. I'm only on Chapter 2 on my second playthrough, myself, so sometimes I'll make posts as I think of things I find interesting. That's the cool part about replaying the game, though. You remember so many things you may have forgotten about since it's such a long VN.

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
Oooooh, right. I totally forgot about this. Yeah, maybe Maya Prime isn't as connected to the other Mayas as I thought, then. I'm only on Chapter 2 on my second playthrough, myself, so sometimes I'll make posts as I think of things I find interesting. That's the cool part about replaying the game, though. You remember so many things you may have forgotten about since it's such a long VN.
I'm replaying and have already forgotten about stuff from chapter 1 lol Specifically, the Happy Event about AmIOKay and Akira (or possibly Akira and Sekai, or Nozomu and Sekai, being seen as the former) having sex in the room with the clocks and talking about having a child (that would be HOPE or many HOPEs), and that they'd abuse it and teach it how to reset the world is a big freaking "?" to me still.

At least AmIOkay (61) calling Akira Sekai in the classroom I can theorize about, but the HOPE thing is a LOT. And hasn't been touched on since.

TheSeedy1

Jan 2, 2020
Uta correctly diagnoses Maya's love for Akira before anyone else. Then she enables Ami to work with her (which is the first big step for Ami), then the DormWars is created because of her, Io's story doesn't really exist without her either, and Akira's wizard obsession comes back because of her too (before that he feels uneasy with Chinami or even doesn't feel anything at all). She's the one with Io (out of everyone else) that actually attempts a rescue and breaks in into Akira's house. And although not there yet, they're also the ones that can connect to Akira in terms of abuse as children.

It's not like Uta is as important as other characters for the overall story, but I find her arc interesting to say the least.
Amen. Plus Uta is ultra adorable, cute and I require her for...things. PLUS her and Chika's chemistry is fucking hilarious and I need more of it.

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
Speaking of Uta, this may still be one of the most horrible things Sensei has done:
Like wtf Sensei...
I mean, to be honest I was a little surprised by her reaction to it - cause she had consistently joked about her grandfather's death like 10 times until this, and it was the first time Akira shot back. He does a lot of fucked up stuff, but I don't think he was doing it in this case, it was more of like replicating Maki's jokes about her dead husband I think...

TheSeedy1

Jan 2, 2020
I mean, to be honest I was a little surprised by her reaction to it - cause she had consistently joked about her grandfather's death like 10 times until this, and it was the first time Akira shot back. He does a lot of fucked up stuff, but I don't think he was doing it in this case, it was more of like replicating Maki's jokes about her dead husband I think...
Yeah I didn't see as him being insensitive as much as leaning into the humor she's shown - plus that event got so much better anyway after Chika touched Uta lmao.

Also, goddamn Chika is just always so fun

Nadekai

Aug 18, 2021
Yeah I didn't see as him being insensitive as much as leaning into the humor she's shown - plus that event got so much better anyway after Chika touched Uta lmao.

Also, goddamn Chika is just always so fun

... Now imagine scenario where Aki-kun misses by a few centimeters and instead face-punches Chika...
... A glorious end to the story...
... Sounds like a good idea for DRM, where random shit is just gonna happen ...
Tbh, I found it quite funny, Uta's joining about it all the time, but she can't take jokes very well...

Amen. Plus Uta is ultra adorable, cute and I require her for...things. PLUS her and Chika's chemistry is fucking hilarious and I need more of it.
I am mad at Chika... she's supposed to be my "girlfriend", but instead she scratches chin of a girl I like right in front of me...
... I hope we will get to scratch Uta's chin soon ...

Why are there so many Mayas?
... How many of them will we get to fuck I wonder ...
... I will be praying for an All-Maya Orgy...

Do we have any idea why gods are called Users?
In this case, which user is Pareidolia and Hope?
Is Sansi also a User?

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
Do we have any idea why gods are called Users?
In this case, which user is Pareidolia and Hope?
Is Sansi also a User?
USER1 = HOPE aka callous
USER2 = Wires aka calm
USER3 = Pareidolia aka concerned
USER4 = ? (the backup to restore the world after 0.40 was taken from them)

Akira uses Terminal23, and we're currently, possibly on Template9 - or Template9 refers to someone instead, unclear.

Edit: Logic would dictate that since USER1 controls summer, and USER2 controls winter, and now USER3 controls Spring - USER4 would control Fall. That name would also thematically align with the dark times that are coming. It has been predicted that a cross has 4 sides, not three - and that something of absolute power is coming (much different than these "gods"). But we'll have to wait, at least we have confirmed that USER4 exists.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
I wasn't. It was just completely uncalled for. I mean, it's one thing for someone to make light of their trauma, but it's another for someone else to intentionally bring it up out of nowhere as a knock knock joke.

I find it funny because of the absurdity, but yeah, I can see why they all reacted the way they did and immediately tried to move on.

Maki isn't traumatized (as far as has been revealed), and she simply likes humor itself. Whether it's sexual or dark. Uta had to basically watch her grandpa slowly die. Her "jokes" aren't supposed to be funny, just sad. It's more about reading the room, and Sensei should have just gone with the doctor who joke, lol.

To be fair, Sensei wasn't in the best state of mind when he said this. Seemed to be blacking out prior.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Moonflare

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Why are there so many Mayas?
... How many of them will we get to fuck I wonder ...
... I will be praying for an All-Maya Orgy...
They seemed to be Mayas from other universes that Long Maya bought, to milk Sensei, but he preferred Long Maya in the moment, so she presumably got a refund.

I...would actually not be that surprised if Sensei blacks out and has an orgy with a bunch of Mayas at some point.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
USER1 = HOPE aka callous
USER2 = Wires aka calm
USER3 = Pareidolia aka concerned
USER4 = ? (the backup to restore the world after 0.40 was taken from them)

Akira uses Terminal23, and we're currently, possibly on Template9 - or Template9 refers to someone instead, unclear.

Edit: Logic would dictate that since USER1 controls summer, and USER2 controls winter, and now USER3 controls Spring - USER4 would control Fall. That name would also thematically align with the dark times that are coming. It has been predicted that a cross has 4 sides, not three - and that something of absolute power is coming (much different than these "gods"). But we'll have to wait, at least we have confirmed that USER4 exists.
Template9 is likely Nao-chan:
Albeit, it's probably not the same Nao-chan now.

BlackDays

Jan 30, 2021
A thing i wanted to throw in for some time now.

It's about .40 stairs (to heaven) in the forest and how they lead to a special (seemingly restricted) area.

With that in mind i wonder what Tsuneyo's role might be in relation to that.
What if the upper floor of Tojo Ramen not only leads to Tsuneyo's father (and possible User2/Wire god) but to the same, or a similar place like the one in the woods?
Because that might make Tsuneyo a guard dog to protect that door.
Not only because of a player perspective where Tsuneyo is only trying to keep us from finding out about her father, but because it leads to a place forbidden?

Maybe Tsuneyo's whole existence is to protect that door, because it's a transition to what's behind/the world above or whatever it was called every now and then.
Like Tsuneyo's whole existence is that to protect a gate between Kumon'mi and whats beyond.
Who's going to threaten people with a knife just for looking up on some old guy?

It would be interesting to see what would happen if Akira or others tried to go upstairs while Tsuneyo should be in the dorms.
And if she would magically appear despite a time gap to keep people from going up.

And there's also the power failure happening pretty often.
Even if his life support had a fail safe, it should have given in, by how often the power failure happens.
(While on the other hand we are given reasons to believe that her dad is already dead)
I could see the power failures as a ruse, whenever someone from beyond wants to go to Kumon'mi or vice versa.

Tl;dr
Tsuneyo might be a guard to a door between Kumon'mi and whats beyond.
That the forest stairs didn't have a guard, might be because it was simply assumed it would never be found.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: LoveBlueHairedGirl

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
I wasn't. It was just completely uncalled for. I mean, it's one thing for someone to make light of their trauma, but it's another for someone else to intentionally bring it up out of nowhere as a knock knock joke.

I find it funny because of the absurdity, but yeah, I can see why they all reacted the way they did and immediately tried to move on.

Maki isn't traumatized (as far as has been revealed), and she simply likes humor itself. Whether it's sexual or dark. Uta had to basically watch her grandpa slowly die. Her "jokes" aren't supposed to be funny, just sad. It's more about reading the room, and Sensei should have just gone with the doctor who joke, lol.

To be fair, Sensei wasn't in the best state of mind when he said this. Seemed to be blacking out prior.
Speaking of not funny and people being absolute assholes - the worst for me was this:

This is like, what an asshole. Yumi had no idea what she went through, and she was being genuinely nice to her. All just so that Io can go "yeah, I was sexually assaulted therefore no other problems can be problems, and I get to laugh at everyone else without even disclosing why I'm laughing".

As if having a junkie mother that left you as a kid, and you had to provide for yourself by stealing and living at another teenager's house was a walk in the park. Io has someone that pays for all her therapy and meds and has a place to live. It's like, this is so stupid, they're both traumas, there's no need to compare them.

First time I watched this I was kind of like "yeah, Io had it so much worse, I get it" - but this time I am 100% on Yumi's side, and she didn't even had a side here, she was just being nice - Io's the one being an absolute asshole.

Nadekai

Aug 18, 2021
Speaking of not funny and people being absolute assholes - the worst for me was this:

This is like, what an asshole. Yumi had no idea what she went through, and she was being genuinely nice to her. All just so that Io can go "yeah, I was sexually assaulted therefore no other problems can be problems, and I get to laugh at everyone else without even disclosing why I'm laughing".

As if having a junkie mother that left you as a kid, and you had to provide for yourself by stealing and living at another teenager's house was a walk in the park. Io has someone that pays for all her therapy and meds and has a place to live. It's like, this is so stupid, they're both traumas, there's no need to compare them.

First time I watched this I was kind of like "yeah, Io had it so much worse, I get it" - but this time I am 100% on Yumi's side, and she didn't even had a side here, she was just being nice - Io's the one being an absolute asshole.
... Wait till she learns about Sensei's trauma ...
... She won't be even able to laugh at it...
... But I will always be on the Io's side... no matter what...

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021

You can pretty much write off anyone who deliberately participates in trauma olympics, if your trauma doesn't generate a level of empathy in you for other peoples struggles then you're just an asshole, regardless of your life experiences. I can totally understand not having enough room on your plate for other peoples trauma, you have to put your own mental health first some or even most of the time, but that doesn't mean you need to justify it with some crap about how yours is worse or theirs isn't so bad, that's just plain shitty behaviour no matter the circumstances.

That being said, Io is a teenager, so having that kind of attitude is practically cliche, we were all shortsighted self-involved dipshits in our teens.

4.20 star(s) 295 Votes