Yarazin

Dec 2, 2022
... Nao-Chan just might be an offspring made by Maya and Sekai ...
I think she was conceived when Akira had sex with Long Maya and Moyo drank the cum bucket. Wouldnt be surprised is Sekai was somehow involved in all that.

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
This bit is why I think there wont be a reset for awhile, if there are even any more at all. Maybe wild speculation but at some point they have to stop right? Plus I just don't see all the girls making it to the RAS. I do wonder if the other gods fighting back against Parry will get keep them going though.
I feel like the wishing well drying up could mean either one of two things: A: this cycle has gone on so long that their ability to correct it is failing (you can see many girls having issues/having actual insights on the time manipulation), or B: that not only this cycle, but the entire thing is on its last legs (Pareidolia says that he's been trying to get it to this point for far far longer than Maya Prime has been awake).

If it's the former, they would have to reset (a proper reset including Akira) - which, granted, they seemed to have tried to two times during summer. The first time being stopped (probably) by Sekai, and the second one (probably) by Pareidolia (since Yasu seemed certain that Akira was going to be factory reset). If it's the latter then we're going into the endgame for everyone involved, whatever that means I have no idea. But it's possible that we won't see another reset and maybe some kind of war will take place, from which (maybe) USER4 will finally come out of the shadows and bring back Fall.

Ever since we got Maya affection during the weird This Isnt Me event where it felt like Wires escaped or something, I have felt that Maya Prime is one of the narrators and may have been for a while. I cant articulate why I think these things like you all can but I believe its possible.
I agree. I feel like that during the first chapter a lot of the Happy Events seem to support this, in the sense that there is "a Maya" (AmIOkay) with him in the room with the clocks and more or less out of the current timeline (also during other Happy Events). The recurring flash of a Maya entity waiting for him at the end of a white corridor could also suggest this.

And more from a storytelling perspective, while Sekai currently brings the entire timeline together, she's a controversial, if not malevolent being. I feel like there's something to be gained from a more "positive" figure also tying everything together so that there's more than one choice by the end (which Maya prime would be if she remained as one of the narrators, still searching and trying to protect him after her reset), not to count the enormous payoff from her reveal as both still alive and present in the entire game (but hidden as a narrator).

Of course, what I just said about Maya could also be applied to Ami. Being Sekai's daughter she would serve a somewhat similar role as an alternate figure present throughout but of a different and more positive tone than her mother. I don't really buy the narrative of Himawari being the narrator that seems in love with Akira (while she is obviously a narrator at certain points). Unless Himawari is also either Ami or Maya, but that would be even more out of left field. I think it's more likely that one of the narrators simply is Ami or Maya - and between them Maya seems the more likely also.

Dec 18, 2020
Such a shame. I feel like they mesh really well, unexpected as that may be.
You know, I have a guess that every heart-to-heart dialogue with the milfs during this camp update was forced by Pareidolia. Because it seemed unnatural, and the way it happened was too fast...

Last edited:

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Some Random Sekai stuff for those interested, since I just felt compelled to do this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Just to add to this when it comes to the "It comes in threes" theory, the presumably Shapeshifter/Himawari Narrator implied there are 3 Notable Narrators:

Besides simply the way this Narrator tends to communicate, it also suggests it's eyes are Blue:
This is from the Chapter 3:
Which in retrospect may refer to a unique female rabbit from 'Watership Down'?

Last edited:

Xiondingens

Oct 25, 2018
You know, I have a guess that every heart-to-heart dialogue with the milfs during this camp update was forced by Pareidolia. Because it seemed unnatural, and the way it happened was too fast...
I would replace Pareidolia with Sel himself. I mean the fact alone that by now we can already visit the doms again shows that he really wants to end this whole depression subplot and move on as normal.

BlackDays

Jan 30, 2021
So we had a bit of a talk about what was written next to Himawari on, i guess it was a wooden desk, in hexdec some while ago, the Infant Joy poem.
That event was for me the time that i decided that Himawari was the most likely name for her.
This is pretty much me repeating myself, because i posted this some months ago, but since we have "new" people here, why not.

The pretty much 100% for me was already -- q "Your little sunflower." -- Where q is a ren'py "sayer" shown as "???", which is most of the time the entity we/i name Himawari.
(Just did a quick and dirty search with np++ and this seems to be in the "Flowerchild" Event, while i don't know what kind of event that is (Main/Character/Happy)).
But "q" is also used for entities we dont know yet, so little chance i might be off.

Still..., we have HimawariCo. There to help or whatever, which seems to describe her character.

Back to the poem.
The poem is called Infant Joy by William Blake.
It has a second part that i think is not in the game.
Further, the poem is a contra to another poem by William Blake called "Infant Sadness".

So two things come to mind.
The poem is supposed to be interpreted together with its missing part and it's contra.
And i don't know what to make of that.
Or, the part "Joy is my name" is to be taken literally.

For that we would have to dive a bit into "Hanakotoba", which is the japanese flower language.
Sunflower/Himawari "CAN" be interpreted as Joy, while... that counts for a lot of flowers in western and japanese flower language. It's kind of what can be associated with flowers in general.
Normally Sunflowers in japanese are more linked to loyalty, longevity and respect.

But flowers seem to play at least some role in LIL.

We have Sekai (Cherry Blossom), Ayane (Daisy/Sunflower) and "Himawari" (Sunflower?).
The thing with Ayane is that i can't tell if her flower pattern dress is daisy or sunflower, because they can be hard to tell apart given that they can look alike, more so if it's orange Daisies.

I forgot what Daisies mean in "Hanakotaba", but i found it very interesting that sakura tree's/cherry blossom, can mean "Hope" in Hanakotaba.
Which, if flower language has some meaning in LiL, would relate Sekai to the entity we know as Hope.

Last edited:

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
"The entity commanding my every thought is named Siobhan. It is her fault I am the way I am, not mine."

Ayane is the one whose feelings weren't implanted, she's the one meant to be
Ayane does report hearing voices that command her to do things though, and that she ignores them and nothing ever comes from that (can't recall the event but it's probably late chapter 3).

Reactions: LessonsInDissonance

BlackDays

Jan 30, 2021
Ayane does report hearing voices that command her to do things though, and that she ignores them and nothing ever comes from that (can't recall the event but it's probably late chapter 3).
If you know at least some words she might have said, there is a chance to find it.

• Hey there
Reactions: Moonflare

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
I think she was conceived when Akira had sex with Long Maya and Moyo drank the cum bucket. Wouldnt be surprised is Sekai was somehow involved in all that.
In the Kaori event "Where the trees live" (the one that leads to Nao-chan's first appearance), narrator says that Nao-chan is a thing that should not exist, yet Akira will not look away from - and that she's something they're sending to help/protect him.

Then in update 0.40 we get to know that Nao-chan is also understood by the system as TEMPLATE9, and that after seemingly trying to protect/help Akira by having him place his hand on her head, she managed to go with him to the Plant show in eggtime (they are all killed after messing with her, and it's been speculated that it wasn't by her - so maybe it was Sekai or even USER4). After that, they end up in an old school at night, Akira doubts she's Nao-chan anymore, and then the system reports her as being lost.
Second interesting piece of info there is that she's restored from a backup that comes from USER4. Again, she's a thing that should not exist, therefore it was already unlikely she was sent by either of the three gods, and this further reinforces that. Now, adding those together, we could argue that TEMPLATE 9 was probably sent by USER4 to help Akira.

Given all of the above, I doubt it would be as simple as her being a spawn from two freelancers that are children of the clockwork. She seems to be a thing that should not exist and sent by a benelovent (?) fourth party.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: DeSkel15

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
If you know at least some words she might have said, there is a chance to find it.
Akira says something about hearing voices, then she says she hears them too, but tries to calm him down by saying that all they do is talk and command her to do things, but she never does, and nothing comes out of it anyway.

However, if there is some sort of search function that I don't know about, please tell me.

Edit: found the Ayane one, it's after paper city (so, granted, this wasn't Ayane at all):

But hey, who knows, maybe the real Ayane has been hearing voices too.

Last edited:
Reactions: BlackDays

BlackDays

Jan 30, 2021
Probably: Event "Meant to Be" during reset 6.

ay (Ayane) "But I’ve been hearing things too, Sensei. Actual voices. That want me to do things for them that I don’t want to do. And Ami heard...hears them too."

/e so close (time)

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
In the Kaori event "Where the trees live" (the one that leads to Nao-chan's first appearance), narrator says that Nao-chan is a thing that should not exist, yet Akira will not look away from - and that she's something they're sending to help/protect him.

Then in update 0.40 we get to know that Nao-chan is also understood by the system as TEMPLATE9, and that after seemingly trying to protect/help Akira by having him place his hand on her head, she managed to go with him to the Plant show in eggtime (they are all killed after messing with her, and it's been speculated that it wasn't by her - so maybe it was Sekai or even USER4). After that, they end up in an old school at night, Akira doubts she's Nao-chan anymore, and then the system reports her as being lost.
Second interesting piece of info there is that she's restored from a backup that comes from USER4. Again, she's a thing that should not exist, therefore it was already unlikely she was sent by either of the three gods, and this further reinforces that. Now, adding those together, we could argue that TEMPLATE 9 was probably sent by USER4 to help Akira.

Given all of the above, I doubt it would be as simple as her being a spawn from two freelancers that are children of the clockwork. She seems to be a thing that should not exist and sent by a benelovent (?) fourth party.
Not sure about the "color-grading" part but the "another place to hide" thing was from:
In Chapter 3.

I'm also leaning towards this being the Shapeshifter/Himawari Narrating due to it mentioning the rules, talking about blue, seeming to pity Ayane in particular, and it implying it wants to be with Sensei nonsexually.

Of course, then she seems to lose it towards the end.

• Thinking Face

Yarazin

Dec 2, 2022
I'm likely wrong, its just during the Untitled event Long Maya says something about Moyo having something removed and I have thought that was the birth of Nao-chan.

4.20 star(s) 295 Votes