Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
Might be old news, but this looks like evidence/foreshadowing that Himawari was complicit in what happened to Maya:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That is indeed true. This is the event (Maya) Three Halves Make a Whole.

Thing is though Himawari seems to be a freelancer, so I'd think that is more likely that she was following Hope's directive here (as she'll be partying with the angels on "a life of prizes", that is the reset that follows this). As it is, neither HOPE nor Wires went out of their way to reset Maya, it was Pareidolia. HOPE even seemed to want Maya, for whatever reason - then again he also seemed to offer that Ayane took her place.

Before this though, Himawari only really shows up and talks to you either if you romanced Sara (at the end of "place she falls asleep at night" - that I couldn't get to trigger through replay for some reason), and at this moment if you romanced Ami. Her first real appearance (while engaging you in conversation) that isn't missable is during "Beyond the reach of God" (Nodoka). So I don't know what to make of her appearance in those two - is she only getting involved this early with Maya and Sara if you romance Ami and Sara? I'm confused (or it could simply be an easter egg, as it is with Scientific Research).

As for the rabbit, the shrine for the dead god could be Nozomu, or the god that is the three as one (since they're divided right now = dead). And if DeSkel15 is correct, then white rabbits could point to Sekai - the same white rabbit covering his eyes is used in the school during the Yumi talk about joining the Apocalypse Squad.

Then again, "what is A for" could point to Ami Arakawa being Himawari's real name, and we'd be back at her lol (but it's probably either Akira or that alphabet thing).

Anyway, thanks for the info - I hadn't realised that about Himawari's appearance being linked to the amifingered flag.

Last edited:
Oct 1, 2023
Hm, random boob fact, Himawari/The Shapeshifter may be a "little bit" jealous of Yumi's boobs:
"Wowza"
And I am jealous of Akira for what he's going to do to those breasts very soon

on the sidenote, Ami is a cutie patootie when she's not being crazy

joryuken

Sep 19, 2018
question for all you theorist out there, would it be possible that at the end of all the resets the mayas that ended up going away, be part of the original? like little fragments, that are just trying to come together as one?

Last edited:

micemerald

Sep 7, 2023
Hey, hasn't Moly always been here in the first chapter?
And she appeared right after Akira told Makoto that he was waiting for a secret transfer student.

First Sekai, then Himawari, and now Molly.
Looks like it's worth going through everything again after each update.

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
question for all you theorist out there, would it be possible that at the end of all the resets the mayas that ended up going away, be part of the original? like little fragments, that are just trying to come together as one?
Yes. In fact, it is hinted a couple of times that the Akira we're with is a fragment (or projection) of the actual Akira. Many narrators have said that he is a disembodied conscience stuck in the middle, neither in contact with the down or up. More recently, the same has been said about Touka - that they're all distortions (I think it's when she's talking with her mother about buying Akira off of Ami, but can't recall). Point is, all these people are said to be real but also not real. And the narrator hints that the exact answer to this will come much later.

So, yes, not only Maya, but there is a chance that all the people we're in contact with are fragments of the originals. As for Akira and Maya, it's even higher in chance because we've seen them in the room of the clocks (and some of the others have also been to - or have seen or heard - the room of the clocks, like Rin, Ami and Nodoka).

A lot of the new girls have. Noriko is seen at the background one time while with Rin outside of Koi Cafe, Io is seen in a shopping trip with Ami, Yasu talks with Akira during a trip that starts on Sana's door, Nodoka is the friend from the library with Futaba. There could have been more.

Last edited:
Dec 18, 2020
And she appeared right after Akira told Makoto that he was waiting for a secret transfer student.

First Sekai, then Himawari, and now Molly.
Looks like it's worth going through everything again after each update.
I like how she was initially just a background character, whose entire role was simply to make these weeb notes.

4.20 star(s) 295 Votes