moodle

Nov 26, 2016
There seems to be 2 bodies attached to one another? Wtf is going on there?
That's Ami, Sensei, and Maya seated at the table. They look superimposed because we're seeing them from the window, which is edge-on. lessonone7.webp lets you see where the window is that you're looking through in lessonone6, which is the image you posted.

The weird thing is that Sensei is for some reason facing the other direction in this image and not in the others. My guess is this is because he's so tall that from this angle his legs would clip through the child-sized table in an obvious way? Selebus has had to play a lot of stupid games with camera angles and poses in other scenes because Sensei is so much taller than everyone around him.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
That's Ami, Sensei, and Maya seated at the table. They look superimposed because we're seeing them from the window, which is edge-on. lessonone7.webp lets you see where the window is that you're looking through in lessonone6, which is the image you posted.

The weird thing is that Sensei is for some reason facing the other direction in this image and not in the others. My guess is this is because he's so tall that from this angle his legs would clip through the child-sized table in an obvious way? Selebus has had to play a lot of stupid games with camera angles and poses in other scenes because Sensei is so much taller than everyone around him.
Looking at it again, I think you're right about why it looks the way it does, but then go back and look at the forward image of them sitting in a row. Does Sensei's torso look strange to you?

That's because it's his back. His head's on backwards.

Reactions: moodle

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Looking at it again, I think you're right about why it looks the way it does, but then go back and look at the forward image of them sitting in a row. Does Sensei's torso look strange to you?

That's because it's his back. His head's on backwards.
Why didn't somebody tell me my ass was so big!?

Reactions: ansc

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Hey i have a question about a girl i haven't seen before:

View attachment 1470390

Who the hell is the girl behind watermelon Maya? (I'm not talking about the teacher mind you)

There seems to be 2 bodies attached to one another? Wtf is going on there?

Edit: The happy scene seems to hint at Sekai being the one who initiated a relationship with Sensei, and Sensei maybe is a closeted gay(?)

Dunno what that is about.

And this is somewhat unrelated but i keep insisting on it: The fact that you can't name Sensei is important, it'll most certainly be a plot point in the future.
I highly doubt Sensei is a closeted gay, he seems way too into the girls for that. Bi maybe, but not gay. I do agree on the name thing, it can't just be Selebus not wanting to implement the code for it, there has got to be significance to the name being set in stone.

Yeah, that's one of the issues with CharaStudio, it just doesn't handle certain things very well. As for the contents, I have to agree.

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017

It didn't look like they were superimposed, i didn't recognize the hair so that's why i thought it was a different person (good eye though), the rest of my post still stands.

I'm really curious about Sensei's name though, it seems like such a minor thing but it was pointed out in the very beginning how he didn't remember his name, he just goes by "Sensei" because that's what everyone calls him (kinda like how the girls call you whatever you want during the sex scenes).

Reactions: alex2011

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
It didn't look like they were superimposed, i didn't recognize the hair so that's why i thought it was a different person (good eye though), the rest of my post still stands.

I'm really curious about Sensei's name though, it seems like such a minor thing but it was pointed out in the very beginning how he didn't remember his name, he just goes by "Sensei" because that's what everyone calls him (kinda like how the girls call you whatever you want during the sex scenes).
The truth of Sensei's name is likely the key clue to solving the whole riddle.

Interestingly, in that happy scene, he's addressed as [redacted]. When you unlocked the first happy scene, you were told "you have unlocked a special scene with [redacted]!"

I wonder if it's the same name in both cases.

Reactions: moodle

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017

Yeah, no, the name thing is sending up major red flags that it isn't just a minor thing, that there will be significance. I've learned to trust when red flags start going off in this game.

The truth of Sensei's name is likely the key clue to solving the whole riddle.

Interestingly, in that happy scene, he's addressed as [redacted]. When you unlocked the first happy scene, you were told "you have unlocked a special scene with [redacted]!"

I wonder if it's the same name in both cases.
Maybe, considering how much time we've been given for it to develop into something that big and how much time has yet to pass.

Dicleon

Dec 14, 2019
So, i've been having fun with this, but then, at some point i found myself dry for events, like very, i'm like it's fine, i'm just gonna farm some attraction, yeah, okay, i'm seeing nearly none of the non starter character, like i got kirin and karin, sara and haruka, that's it, but i'm at days 295.... (with all possible girl at around 30 - 50) i finally checked the wiki, and really, i'm a little annoyed, i missed a fuckin hidden event, a hidden event, the second happy event to be precise, so that was fun, that locked me out of 50% of the advancement of everyone, 10+ characters, for a hidden event, not cool, like it never make sens in games like this to "lose" an "action point" so yeah, just saying that for the next poor sob that get stuck for no reason, check the wiki, it really helps.

Reactions: crustlord12

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
In my case, the problem is that Sensei is a scumbag, the narrative eventually admits it, and nothing is done about it. I got to the point where he
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and I was done.
Am I just too sensitive to rape or am I missing something here?
The only thing I can offer is that He did not want to do it but he felt that someone or something had taken over his body. Normally, this would seem a very weak, metaphorical excuse, but given what else happens in this town, it is likely the truth.

niconob92

Jul 16, 2017
The only thing I can offer is that He did not want to do it but he felt that someone or something had taken over his body. Normally, this would seem a very weak, metaphorical excuse, but given what else happens in this town, it is likely the truth.
As far as I've seen he hasn't done that again there after. He's been a scumbag plenty of times though, but not like that at the very least.

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
I don't know what he was expecting, there's way worse on this site that isn't even recognized by the game as a bad thing, but this is all a matter of opinion.

akselx

Mar 29, 2020
I don't know what he was expecting, there's way worse on this site that isn't even recognized by the game as a bad thing, but this is all a matter of opinion.
I think that is precisely the problem many people have issue with. It's not that Sensei's a scumbag doing shady stuff, it's that he and every other character verbally recognize and acknowledge it and this apparently makes some people uncomfortable. For me it's better this way, as I find it refreshing, but to each its own.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
I think that is precisely the problem many people have issue with. It's not that Sensei's a scumbag doing shady stuff, it's that he and every other character verbally recognize and acknowledge it and this apparently makes some people uncomfortable. For me it's better this way, as I find it refreshing, but to each its own.
Also, games that cater to that kind of thing are usually honest about it in the description page, where here you get blindsided by it, and also are not given a choice to do it or not. This creates a loss of player agency that can be unsettling.

Reactions: crustlord12

Malkavian

Jun 8, 2017
Been having some trouble starting the 0.20.0 content... Did everything possible up until the last update, but cant seem to start the new one. Any tips?

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
Does anyone have a save for the event (or close to) "The Big Sleep (Cute Girl Magic)" where you're being a "bad uncle"?

The event tracker only shows neutral events, and it manages to change things at times.

4.20 star(s) 295 Votes