alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Happily, this will never, ever happen.
I wouldn't say never, but it is unlikely given the genre's track record.

It would clash with core ideas of the game and would turn it into a regular date sim/fap fodder. It's like if you want LiL without edgy stuff and drama (there is a game being made specifically with this setup), ok, but what's the point?
Indeed

I mean, I understand him being a scumbag and just a disgusting piece of... well you get the point. But coming back to the initial discussion, he does usually feel strongly against forcing girls into it and I'd be surprised if he did the same to miku or some other girl tbh. Unless he loses his touch with reality, as he usually does with yumi lmao.
That scene I mentioned doesn't make him seem to be against forcing them and what little in the entire game does seem like he's against forcing them really just makes him look like he's only trying not to do something that, while it may seem like it will get results toward his goal quicker, would actually just be shooting himself in the foot and denying him one or more of the girls. Without spoiling, you're in for one hell of a surprise, a particular scene that set me off big time when I typically don't have emotional outbursts at the actions of video game characters because of the, now useless, logic that it is just a game.

Yeah, I'm not gonna argue on that point. Just... I can stomach him being a dick and not caring about anybody, and see where the story goes... but rape is a lot harder to stomach. Just hoping selebus doesn't go too deep into that myself.
There definitely hasn't been outright rape yet, I can confirm that without spoiling, but I do stress yet as the game's setup makes that a very real possibility as long as there are no moral problems with creating such content for Selebus.

I wonder what's up with Kirin, it's pretty clear her sluttiness and overall unpleasant behavior towards Ayane and her sister stem from self-loathing, but i can't figure out if it's a result of her hatred towards her sister or something else. :unsure:
I think it's something else combined with those other aspects causing her to be more forward.

I think you see what you want to see, and not what is really. In this game there is not a single real hint of pregnancy or even its opportunity.
The updates leading to the latest reset really reinforce that. You go from the scene with Miku, to the rooftop scene with Ayane, where
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And after the reset
he is, at best, indifferent.
I have to agree, I have not seen any hint that he has impregnated one of the girls. However, I disagree on the last part, he has had multiple opportunities to impregnate them. The only reason I don't believe a girl is pregnant or has ever been impregnated in game is because pregnancy would be kind of a big deal and the expecting girl would be using every single opportunity to come out with that news.

No opportunity? Did you miss the non-optional creampie in Prisoner?

As for hint -- while Ayane didn't come out and say it, Sensei had literally just given her a reason to NOT say it in Nevermind, including a not-so-veiled threat. But she was definitely playing "say you're pregnant without saying you're pregnant," even going so far as to say that she's just going to hint at it repeatedly until he figures it out.

Hell, Maya even figured it out, as she makes clear in the beginning of Before the Sun Comes Up
There was that, but a creampie isn't an automatic impregnation, even in games. I agree there might be something she wants to tell him, but I disagree that it is pregnancy. I would also bring up Maya not having said anything outright, but I do get why she wouldn't or at least one reason why not, because it would ultimately be Ayane's news to break IF she was pregnant. It could even be based on a false positive, which are a thing as rare as they are.

Pot, meet kettle.
I have yet to see a clear indication of any girl finding out they are pregnant, of which there are multiple possible candidates, including Ayane. There's a possibility, I won't argue that, especially when she's one of the most sexually active girls in the main cast, but I think it's only that at this time. I need more evidence than the game has provided thus far OR an outright admittance from someone who knows the news, whether Ayane herself breaks it or another girl who knows Ayane won't tell him after what he said, to confirm it.

Reactions: niconob92

moodle

Nov 26, 2016
Ayane was absolutely pregnant before the third reset and I will bet you any amount of money on this.

* The impregnation probably took place at the very start of that loop, in Patent-Pending -- Prisoner was in the previous loop and is a missable event that not everyone will get, but Patent-Pending is a 100% mandatory event with creampie.
* During the loop Ayane has weird food cravings, mood swings, and times of "feeling unwell" and canceling plans, which other people comment on
* Pregnancy comments take a dramatic tick upwards from her
* She has a couple of emotional breakdowns about her mother and the concept of motherhood, like on the walk with Sana in the park
* She mentions that there's something she needs to talk with Sensei about
* She calls Sensei to talk on the night of the reset and says that soon she's going to need "a lot more attention" from Sensei
* During the reset she makes it to the roof. Sensei asks Maya why she was able to get there and Maya says that she has an idea but it's so disgusting she doesn't want to say it.
* After the reset, when Sensei goes to talk to her at her dorm, she says that she has forgotten whatever it was that she needed to talk to Sensei about, and the scene ends with her saying that her stomach hurts.
* During the post-reset Ayane scene, and nowhere else in the game, on her whiteboard is a poem about how beautiful a new baby is when viewed by its mother and how beautiful the mother is when viewed by the baby, in hex. null125 quoted it above.

Come on, guys, this one wasn't even very subtle.

andy4528

Feb 9, 2020
Ayane was absolutely pregnant before the third reset and I will bet you any amount of money on this.
This is all attracted by the ears. Ayene's desire to become a mother does not mean at all that it is pregnant. This is only her dreams. And she knows that Sensei will be against, so her psyche fails.

ps: Confirmation of pregnancy can only be one in the game - direct mention in dialogues. Not hint, but direct mention. Without this, all theories are only empty speculations.

Last edited:

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
* The impregnation probably took place at the very start of that loop, in Patent-Pending -- Prisoner was in the previous loop and is a missable event that not everyone will get, but Patent-Pending is a 100% mandatory event with creampie.
Thank you. I had misremembered the positioning of the previous reset relative to the beach event.

Reactions: moodle

moodle

Nov 26, 2016
This is all attracted by the ears. Ayene's desire to become a mother does not mean at all that it is pregnant. This is only her dreams. And she knows that Sensei will be against, so her psyche fails.

ps: Confirmation of pregnancy can only be one in the game - direct mention in dialogues. Not hint, but direct mention. Without this, all theories are only empty speculations.
ok lmao

Reactions: crustlord12

Niahrleak

Jun 2, 2018
What an horrible game.
Im not going to review it, cos its just a case of, i really dont like twisted mcs.
The game itself is really well done, nice music and ambience too.

Its just the cruelty and indifference out of nowhere and lack of control that i as a player have on the mc actions, kills any interest i have on it.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017

* During the loop Ayane has weird food cravings, mood swings, and times of "feeling unwell" and canceling plans, which other people comment on
* Pregnancy comments take a dramatic tick upwards from her
* She has a couple of emotional breakdowns about her mother and the concept of motherhood, like on the walk with Sana in the park
* She mentions that there's something she needs to talk with Sensei about
* She calls Sensei to talk on the night of the reset and says that soon she's going to need "a lot more attention" from Sensei
* During the reset she makes it to the roof. Sensei asks Maya why she was able to get there and Maya says that she has an idea but it's so disgusting she doesn't want to say it.
* After the reset, when Sensei goes to talk to her at her dorm, she says that she has forgotten whatever it was that she needed to talk to Sensei about, and the scene ends with her saying that her stomach hurts.
* During the post-reset Ayane scene, and nowhere else in the game, on her whiteboard is a poem about how beautiful a new baby is when viewed by its mother and how beautiful the mother is when viewed by the baby, in hex. null125 quoted it above.

Come on, guys, this one wasn't even very subtle.
However, your first point runs into a complication, that's only one event and one creampie, while that CAN be enough, it isn't guaranteed to be.

Your second point is valid, those would be symptoms of pregnancy, however, those symptoms aren't exclusive to pregnancy, so they cannot be ruled as driven by pregnancy on them alone.

A scare can do this third point, it doesn't take a confirmed pregnancy to scare a girl into thinking she is actually pregnant even if she isn't. This scare could also trigger the other symptoms, a placebo effect of thinking she is pregnant. This scare could have come in the form of a false positive test and regular testing while sexually active without protection is a smart move on her part.

Again on the fourth, she may have scared herself with a false positive. If she thinks she is pregnant at her age and level of preparedness, she's going to worry that she isn't ready to be a mother.

The fifth may have been a number of things, not necessarily pregnancy, or it may, once again, I am really starting to sound like a broken record, be based on a false positive.

The sixth is definitely more concrete, but again could be either that she's feeling a bit more in need sexually or based on a false positive.

In the seventh point, Maya says it's disgusting, but she finds many things disgusting, particularly things involving the current Sensei, so that leaves a lot of possibilities.

Stomach pain is again more concrete, but this could be a different physical issue or it could be entirely caused by her thought process, a placebo effect from her worrying. I remember one time, when I was young, I was...let's just say I hit my stubborn streak early and hated going to school because my hearing was overly sensitive and unrefined at the time, causing me severe discomfort whenever there was a loud noise like that of a fire alarm like those used on school campuses during real fires or fire drills. One morning, I had been warned previously that such a drill would be occurring that day and refused adamantly to go to school, so I got punished by being sat in the hall until I could be taken in by other means. I ended up having to be taken by car and the thought of my step-father, who gets loud when angry, being the one to do it scared me to the point that my stomach literally got upset. It was a physical reaction to a mental thought, I wasn't sick for any other reason than my own thoughts making me sick at the prospect of being yelled at in the very small and very echoy confines of the car, which would make the yelling even more effective on my ears. My thought process was completely unfounded as, while he was disappointed, for once I didn't get yelled at.

Now that last point is not definitive, but given who the developer is, this is the most concrete evidence presented. Still what would be an almost sure sign is a mention of missing a certain cycle. Otherwise it could still be passed off as a false positive.

Did you miss regular reset idea?

There is this as well, but we don't know how it affects pregnancy, especially if Selebus out of universe and the resets in universe are treating pregnancy the same as a grown person who still draws breath, as living entities. We know nothing of whether the resets exempt the dead from being reset nor whether the resets exempt those who have not yet been brought into the world. It is entirely possible that pregnancies carry into the next cycle just like my theory so far that anything living does, but it is also entirely possible that the unborn are treated the same as the dead in my theory, that they don't get carried over and are lost. We just don't know yet.

Not necessarily, she could very well be pregnant, but she could also not be. There is also the possibility she will lose that pregnancy in the next reset.

What an horrible game.
Im not going to review it, cos its just a case of, i really dont like twisted mcs.
The game itself is really well done, nice music and ambience too.

Its just the cruelty and indifference out of nowhere and lack of control that i as a player have on the mc actions, kills any interest i have on it.
This game is not for everyone, good luck with finding something else.

akselx

Mar 29, 2020
I wonder what's up with Kirin, it's pretty clear her sluttiness and overall unpleasant behavior towards Ayane and her sister stem from self-loathing, but i can't figure out if it's a result of her hatred towards her sister or something else. :unsure:
She clearly have a complex towards npth her sister and Ayane, but also looks up to them. At least at some point, she used to look up to Ayane.

akselx

Mar 29, 2020

Then, there's simply nothing to talk about. Thread's closed.
Look, there just aren't many things explicitly stated in this game and virtually all of our discussions revolve around reading between the lines. Even your current position on Ayane's pregnancy rest firmly on your interpretation of what's going on in this setting.
The case of Ayane's supposed pregnancy is, probably, the biggest and most obvious case of "say you're x without saying it". If your point that is nothing is real in this game or a subject of changing perception and retroactive editing, that's fine.You can't, however, say in good faith that "Ayane's pregnant/thinks she's pregnant" isn't what Selebus was going for. Her last event "Nevermind" is all about that:
Again, you can't argue reasonably, in good faith that Ayane's pregnancy isn't what Selebus was hinting at.

Last edited:

FairReviewer

Dec 30, 2019
Man, poor Ayane. Sensei really is that fucked up, huh?
Hopefully he does realize what happened and it gives him a real "Oh God" moment.

KnightOwlSC

Oct 12, 2021
I was going to complain about the lack of spoiler tags but then I realized that 95% of the posts would just be all spoiler tagged.. guess I'll come back to chat when I'm done :D

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
What's this about being a good homie to Rin? She's part of the main girls right? Do we even get to romance her? Am I being baited to think this'll be a harem? Are there other girls in the main and side casts like this? Sorry for the rude remarks but I'm not liking the horror theme so I might as well think that I at least get to have a good time with the girls to lessen the effects of the horrifying events.

I'm fine being spoiled, I really need it because so far I'm not amused.

Again I'm so sorry for being a bitch.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
What's this about being a good homie to Rin? She's part of the main girls right? Do we even get to romance her? Am I being baited to think this'll be a harem? Are there other girls in the main and side casts like this? Sorry for the rude remarks but I'm not liking the horror theme so I might as well think that I at least get to have a good time with the girls to lessen the effects of the horrifying events.

I'm fine being spoiled, I really need it because so far I'm not amused.

Again I'm so sorry for being a bitch.
If you're on the Good Homie path (you let her make her move on Chika before you did), then Rin will still be romanceable when the game gets to that point. If you shoved your tongue down Chika's throat before Rin got a chance to tell her how she felt, then that will option will probably be blocked (it's no in the game yet, so things may change, but not likely)

This is a harem-styled game, but it is not a true harem. Most of the girls don't want to share you, and you're not likely to change their mind. There may be consequences for fooling around -- outside of the Good/Bad Homie bit, there haven't been any yet, but the tone of the game makes me think that won't last long.

Bleere

Apr 3, 2017
I just finished my week and half marathon of playing this game non-stop (which is easily the most i played out of any game from this site), and i had so much to say, but my thoughts are all in mess, again from playing this game whole freaking day. Also, it's like 1 am right now.
All i'm gonna say that this game, despite some thing i don't like, is very God god damn good. And that i've learned from playing P5 and Lessons in Love that i have a thing for smart girls with with short hair named Makoto, lol. Also, i may had have a burst of unreasonable irritation, when i realised that every girl first and second name starts with a same letter. Who does that?
I'll probably write a something like review when i'll play couple more updates, because again, this game awesome. So awesome, that if my poor ass get some money to spare, i'll probably going to support Selebus.
My english is probably sucks, so in case someone reading this - i'm sorry, lol.

P.S. - I finished all events on in game day 666... not creepy at all, nope.

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
If you're on the Good Homie path (you let her make her move on Chika before you did), then Rin will still be romanceable when the game gets to that point. If you shoved your tongue down Chika's throat before Rin got a chance to tell her how she felt, then that will option will probably be blocked (it's no in the game yet, so things may change, but not likely)

This is a harem-styled game, but it is not a true harem. Most of the girls don't want to share you, and you're not likely to change their mind. There may be consequences for fooling around -- outside of the Good/Bad Homie bit, there haven't been any yet, but the tone of the game makes me think that won't last long.
Thanks for that, I'm already aware of that one though. I'm still on my way before I reach the beach event but I've yet to touch Chika as many have said here. Though because of the nature of the game I'm having an outburst of annoyance thinking I've just gonna see Rin all sad and there until the end of the game. Especially I've spoiled myself that,

I dunno, I might want to stop playing for a while.

Lastly, this might not be the right thread but is there anything similar to this game? With the wholesome, cute moments, hot sex scenes, but without the creepy, horror, and serious, plot heavy stuff? I really need one so I might recover a little.

4.20 star(s) 295 Votes