Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
I'll never understand folks who enjoy giving or getting facials, or asscials, or bellycials, etc. Cum belongs inside, i mean, what do you do after spilling seed on someone? You clean it off... it's so transitory and empty, but pump a load inside and you know they've got a bit of you inside them hours later and if you're into breeding, knowing a cervix is slowly slurping at a pool of your cum... now that's hot...
great in fiction - and I totally agree (that's one of my kinks), but irl that's my actual nightmare for years as just the prospect of getting someone pregnant makes me uneasy even now.

Dec 18, 2020
Thinking about your own cum getting on or in someone and getting hard is not gay (unless it's a guy of course) but just thinking about cum in general...
I still think it's like a logical chain: having sex > cumming > feeling good. It's kind of an association now: when you think about cum, it can get you hard because it's related to sex...
At least that's why you may say I sorta like cum. Considering my previous message, of course.

Kitty Hawk

Jul 8, 2020
I'll never understand folks who enjoy giving or getting facials, or asscials, or bellycials, etc. Cum belongs inside, i mean, what do you do after spilling seed on someone? You clean it off... it's so transitory and empty, but pump a load inside and you know they've got a bit of you inside them hours later and if you're into breeding, knowing a cervix is slowly slurping at a pool of your cum... now that's hot...
You're goddamn right!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TheSeedy1

Jan 2, 2020
Future anal content when? :sneaky: (No pegging or possessions by gods pls)
It's weird the ONLY anal scene we have is when he's being fucking mind controlled and reaming poor Sara lmao

Remember the rules of the threeway as given to us by the chosen ones, Lonelyisland.

"It's not gay if it's a threeway - if there's a honey in the middle there's a little leeway"

Reactions: Fire Lord Zuko
Oct 1, 2023
I preffer to do it inside most of the time, but painting a girl's face is insanely hot, you are marking them as your property.

Also if Akira goes gay I am never playing this game again I don't care about any of this BI nonsense, if a dude gets hard from a dude he's just gay

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
I've been stewing on possibly my crackpottiest crackpot theory yet, but there was actually a second line in Something Everyone Knows and Ignores that stuck out to me;
We know Akira's mom probably abused him, I'm pretty sure it was said somewhere she was very religious (might be misremembering something else), and there were a weird amount of jokes about Akira sleeping with guys between resets 2 and 3, and I'm pretty sure it's pretty sparse in the entire rest of the game after that. And then this line drops. I could totally be misinterpreting what "his true sexuality" means, and "he" might not even be Akira (but in the context the story is about a guy trampling flowers so he can keep them to himself and it reads as a metaphor for Akira pretty strongly to me) but at the end of the day this kinda sounds like Akira might be bi and was beaten (and maybe sexually abused? Not totally sold on that without more evidence frankly) into supressing his sexuality.

As further evidence I provide:
That's something I had trouble understanding as well, and I think there is a lot to endorse it and also a lot against it.

Saki was very religious, that's pointed out by both Yasu and the previous game. And she didn't like Akira very much, why him though, and not Nozomu?

Now, for the Akira was gay theory, he used to pray every night while stuck in his bedroom, which probably means that he was suffering some sort of abuse, and it would make sense for a religious parent to not accept him being gay. This would double down if Nozomu was "normal", and already married with a woman - and maybe that would also fuel resentment between the brothers. And lastly the thing with the flowers is that "he" would destroy every flower so that no one could be happy either or that he'd destroy others as he was destroyed or something - and that fits very much with this background. Gay dude has his sexuality beaten out of him and develops an over macho persona to compensate.

Akira is also very against any idea of another dude being involved in his sexual acts, he threatens violence when Maki and Haruka suggests pegging him, and there are almost NO DUDES in this game, except for the fact that there are many of them (like the principal, Ayane's father, Touka's father, old man Tojo, Noriko's father, Kirin's father) he just blocks them all out.

Now for the against theory - first of all, it's very hard to not assign any reference to a "him" to Akira because he's the only real dude in the game. Maybe the reference here is to Nozomu, or even his own father. IF the Nozomu being the father of half the class holds water, then he'd be more likely to fit that description. After all, in terms of hiding his sexuality, Nozomu married Sekai, how exactly did Akira hide anything? Maybe they were pissed at each other because Nozomu's marriage was fake and Akira was the man he was supposed to fake himself as, including having his wife fall in love with (a wild twist would be if Nozomu actually was in love with Akira and jealous of Sekai for having her way with him).

The strongest piece of evidence however is that Akira already has a very strong background without it. Kid gets sort of assaulted by some random girl that asks to see his penis, goes on to be molested by his sister-in-law, eventually falls in love with her, she replaces his every value and becomes his world, he is broken when she's gone (cause he didn't create a persona to deal with his mother trauma, only relied on Sekai) - then Maya comes along and breaks him forever by having him "replicate" with her what Sekai did to him (Noriko seems to imply this by saying that in Maya's effort to fix him she instead broke him even more - during the 3rd DormWars) - all of this already seems like a lot without the gay angle.

Anyway, I still don't know how to take that piece of info but that's the same for a lot of LiL - I would say however that I don't think it's that relevant. If Akira ever had an interest in men that was before Sekai, and that would make him incredibly young. And if he had been assaulted by a man, I think the flashbacks we have from Sekai's first experiences with him would be different.

Sooooooo, what I think it means is that if it refers to Akira then it's some other stuff. Or maybe it refers to Nozomu who knows.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Hm, considering Chika has a cum play fetish, Uta has a cum fetish (mentions cum far too often not to at this point), and Ami definitely has some sort of cum fetish, that foursome may be the most draining in the game.

They also all happen to be Maids and Caretakers of certain family members at some point. Is there some sort of correlation here?

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Hm, considering Chika has a cum play fetish, Uta has a cum fetish (mentions cum far too often not to at this point), and Ami definitely has some sort of cum fetish, that foursome may be the most draining in the game.

They also all happen to be Maids and Caretakers of certain family members at some point. Is there some sort of correlation here?
I guess making a mess is the opposite of cleaning so it's sort of the naughty and bad thing to do when already doing something naughty like sex... maybe?

Riolol

Jan 14, 2021

Is any girl in the game anti-cum? I don't think we have seen anybody spit.

4.20 star(s) 295 Votes