DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Can someone refresh my memory on this entity?
I could have sworn I saw the one assumed to be Ayane's daughter, and is named after a flower, (the one I call a shapeshifter) holding a toy car at some point.

However, I may have just confused her with Long Maya:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Which in restrospect seems to be who Nodoka referred to:
Except that girl had blue eyes, which long Maya does not.. while the shapeshifter does:

So.. they have still both seen the toy car, just with different girls having it in their palm, for some reason that I do not know. Not even sure where to start with this one.

Last edited:

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Ah, thought you meant another shapeshifter, not Himawari cause i totally forgot anything about a toy car. Wonder if the toy car is more symbolism...

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Ah, thought you meant another shapeshifter, not Himawari cause i totally forgot anything about a toy car. Wonder if the toy car is more symbolism...
Yeah, I may have just mixed up the toy car with her. Can't seem to find her having one, albeit she's not exactly the easiest character to keep track of.

I'd assume the car refers to the wreck, but I'm not entirely sure. Nodoka mentions they then swallowed the car like a pill, so the toy car could also be hinting at the wreck maybe being a hard pill to swallow? Possibly hinting that the past we've been told is a fabrication or it's simply something hard to accept. Idk.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bingoogus

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
Yeah, I may have just mixed up the toy car with her. Can't seem to find her having one, albeit she's not exactly the easiest character to keep track of.

I'd assume the car refers to the wreck, but I'm not entirely sure. Nodoka mentions they then swallowed the car like a pill, so the toy car could also be hinting at the wreck maybe being a hard pill to swallow? Possibly hinting that the past we've been told is a fabrication or it's simply something hard to accept. Idk.
Might've just been a reinforcing way to imply shapeshifter's identity as a child, Sensei's child (toys, putting in toys in mouth, orange juice, the imaginary roadtrip within the digestive system; idk I feel like I did all of these when I was a kid)

Oh but any whackier take is definitely welcome

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
HOPE at least seems to have a clear idea of what "love" means. The other two aren't as clear, but they seem to be competing over Akira rather than trying to learn from him. Maybe they're all using him as proof of their view to some fourth entity(fifth really, I don't think the entity could be Nao). Long Maya keeps doing television show bits with Akira, maybe she really is showing that to somebody?
I'm %80 certain that Long Maya is showing those mock TV shows to us, specifically.

Reactions: rianzz

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Kind of dark, but I wouldn't be all that surprised if the homeless people turn out to be the kids that Sensei has had with his students. Just never being reset by the time loops, and continuously aging in a city that has no care nor space for them. I think old women were mentioned at some point so them being the men would be a little surprising.
His student's bodies get reset too quickly for the children to be birthed. Any children conceived would be like Himawari, and would likely posess similar powers.

Not saying there aren't other children (I'd be surprised if there aren't), but they would manifest in some other way than faceless homeless people.

• Thinking Face

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
I mean...

The accident irrevocably alters Akira's life, and %98 of his internal conflict is his refusal to process the emotions created by it.

I don't think Akira was a nihilist prior to that event. I think his detached view was born the instant Sekai died. "Why bother loving someone if they're just going to die?"

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
Ok time for a shitty theory that is a trip, whoever jumped in the first scene wasn't Akira, it is "us" the spectator, that is why in one beach event the narrator talks to us "you're not supposed to see this, but I opened a door just for you", User1 is Akira and User2 is the spectator, User2 is what we control, maybe we are teaching Akira love.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
anyone have a theory on how chika and yumi met?
Not exactly a theory, but I could see Yumi trying to bully Chika for the way she looks, but Chika doesn't take her shit, which earned Yumi's respect. Eventually they talked and the fact Chika was working (or planning to work), and taking care of a kid, earned Yumi's respect even more. Chika then finds out about her life and offers her to come over and babysit, then Chinami takes a liking to her, and the rest is history.

I also think it's possible whoever took care of Chinami when Chiaki was around, could have been Yumi's aunt and Kaori's mother, and they met through her. Not sure if the timeline fits though.

Reactions: KnowNoHope

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Might've just been a reinforcing way to imply shapeshifter's identity as a child, Sensei's child (toys, putting in toys in mouth, orange juice, the imaginary roadtrip within the digestive system; idk I feel like I did all of these when I was a kid)

Oh but any whackier take is definitely welcome
Possibly, but I'm not sure why it'd only do that for Nodoka. Keep in mind, the shapeshifter never swallowed anything in front of Sensei who is presumed to be her father. Just Nodoka. In fact it may have never even appeared with a toy car to Sensei. Instead it was Long Maya.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
His student's bodies get reset too quickly for the children to be birthed. Any children conceived would be like Himawari, and would likely posess similar powers.

Not saying there aren't other children (I'd be surprised if there aren't), but they would manifest in some other way than faceless homeless people.
Their bodies do, but what happens to what was inside them isn't exactly clear. It's possible that the fetus is just placed within another body.

If the being wanted to know love, or feel love, it could have just decided to birth Sensei's kids by stealing them from his students... like I said, kind of a dark theory.

Also, I'd assume he's knocked up the students far more than just once. If the Shapeshifter/Hima is his kid, which somehow appears before current Sensei even knocks up his Ayane, then she is surely a special case.

Last edited:

Kitty Hawk

Jul 8, 2020
Some theories:
1. Maya stole Sensei's id and other documents which had his name on it. Perhaps some of it is packed in mysterious boxes
2. Why there aren't any pictures of Sekai in Sensei's home? Because it was triggering Sensei's blackouts(like the one he had in the first grave trip) so Ami had to remove it

hario1225

Mar 3, 2021
Ok time for a shitty theory that is a trip, whoever jumped in the first scene wasn't Akira, it is "us" the spectator, that is why in one beach event the narrator talks to us "you're not supposed to see this, but I opened a door just for you", User1 is Akira and User2 is the spectator, User2 is what we control, maybe we are teaching Akira love.
Well, it is Lessons In Love afterall :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
I could see us being a part of User1 (just being hacked by Nozomu/angels at times), but User2 seems to be very likely to be a separate being, if not the god of wires, which may be the system itself. It asking for permission to do stuff and being implied to be responsible for resets, etc, doesn't really make me think it's us or it cares all that much about love.

I do think it's possible we're User4 though, and when we choose for Sensei to go hang out with the girls, or to betray Rin etc, that's User4/Us using Sensei for our own means. We are the 4th god which just recently showed up, and is the main reason current Sensei has survived so long. Simply because we want to know what's next. Of course, we could also just be a part of User1 instead, and User4 is completely separate. User1 could be Us, the Angels, Current Sensei, and the Old Senseis, (plus whoever else) all in one. A shared account.

I do think it being Us who jumped does make sense though. At least for now.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face

derekthered56

May 30, 2018
I mean...

The accident irrevocably alters Akira's life, and %98 of his internal conflict is his refusal to process the emotions created by it.

I don't think Akira was a nihilist prior to that event. I think his detached view was born the instant Sekai died. "Why bother loving someone if they're just going to die?"
I can't recall which event, but at one point Akira muses that he used to wrap his fingers around his leg, and once he grew too big to do that he realized he was unhappy. So he had a negative personality pretty early on, the accident just kicked it into overdrive.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
I could see us being a part of User1 (just being hacked by Nozomu/angels at times), but User2 seems to be very likely to be a separate being, if not the god of wires, which may be the system itself. It asking for permission to do stuff and being implied to be responsible for resets, etc, doesn't really make me think it's us or it cares all that much about love.

I do think it's possible we're User4 though, and when we choose for Sensei to go hang out with the girls, or to betray Rin etc, that's User4/Us using Sensei for our own means. We are the 4th god which just recently showed up, and is the main reason current Sensei has survived so long. Simply because we want to know what's next. Of course, we could also just be a part of User1 instead, and User4 is completely separate. User1 could be Us, the Angels, Current Sensei, and the Old Senseis, (plus whoever else) all in one. A shared account.

I do think it being Us who jumped does make sense though. At least for now.
huh...
I always took user 1,2,3,4 etc to be a message being delivered to Akira/player that most of the answers are on the laptop.
the laptop originally belonged to his brother, thus user 1 is nozumu. user 2 is akira who got the laptop couldnt figure out user 1s password so made his own account. user 3 and 4 is ami and maya because akira let them use it... (think user 3 is maya then ami got upset or jealous and got to be user 4) someone figured out nozumu's password though. (think it has documentation/video of all the women he f'd with proving some if not most of the girls akira knows is related to him)

Last edited:

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
huh...
I always took user 1,2,3,4 etc to be a message being delivered to Akira/player that all the answers are on the laptop.
the laptop originally belonged to his brother, thus user 1 is nozumu. user 2 is akira who got the laptop couldnt figure out user 1s password so made his own account. user 3 and 4 is ami and maya because akira let them use it... (think user 3 is maya then ami got upset or jealous and got to be user 4) someone figured out nozumu's password though. (think it has documentation/video of all the women he f'd with proving some if not most of the girls akira knows is related to him)
I mean, maybe? It doesn't really seem to fit imo. Maya knows Sensei's password so her needing her own user seems unlikely, I also think Ami knows his password and has her own laptop anyway. Btw, do you recall when Sensei's computer was noted to belong to his brother?

Anyway, like I showed in an earlier post:
I recommend checking out the first Happy Event:
A computer with the same smiley face that shows up on Tsuneyo's shirt later, appears in the first Happy event, along with a bowl of Ramen and a Sparrow/Noodles(?), and is rather blatantly "User2".

If it's not Tsuneyo's "father", then it's a huge plot twist at this point.

I'm not sure why Ami is even considered a possibility for User2, tbh. User4? Maybe. I can see a couple characters becoming User4.
User2 is almost guaranteed to be the god of wires and is likely related to Tsuneyo. User1 presumably even pretends to be User2 in order to scare Maya into believing she was about to be reset in the Scary room, which wouldn't make much sense if User2 was just Sensei. Sensei also requests User2 to help him in the 2nd reset event, then gave it his password.

User3 gave it's name as Pareidolia, and is the concerned god. They are the one who talks in lower case, aids Sensei at times, and is growing stronger.

User4 is up in the air, with it being reserved all that's really known, while User1 seems to have multiple beings using it and goes offline during the reset puzzles. It also was actually shown to have account sharing going on. User3/Pareidolia even kicked one user of User1 out, then took over, during Sana's last event.

I'm not saying the Users couldn't be the ones you've suggested, I just don't think it really fits what the Users have done.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
I mean, maybe? It doesn't really seem to fit imo. Maya knows Sensei's password so her needing her own user seems unlikely, I also think Ami knows his password and has her own laptop anyway. Btw, do you recall when Sensei's computer was noted to belong to his brother?

Anyway, like I showed in an earlier post:

User2 is almost guaranteed to be the god of wires and is likely related to Tsuneyo. User1 presumably even pretends to be User2 in order to scare Maya into believing she was about to be reset in the Scary room, which wouldn't make much sense if User2 was just Sensei. Sensei also requests User2 to help him in the 2nd reset event, then gave it his password.

User3 gave it's name as Pareidolia, and is the concerned god. They are the one who talks in lower case, aids Sensei at times, and is growing stronger.

User4 is up in the air, with it being reserved all that's really known, while User1 seems to have multiple beings using it and goes offline during the reset puzzles. It also was actually shown to have account sharing going on. User3/Pareidolia even kicked one user of User1 out, then took over, during Sana's last event.

I'm not saying the Users couldn't be the ones you've suggested, I just don't think it really fits what the Users have done.
oh no, it was never noted as belonging to nozumu, that is conjecture on my part. just stating it lines up narrativly speaking. also knowing his password doesnt mean you dont want a section of the computer that is yours, i could see a young maya after being let to use the computer just making an account just to do it(she seemed to be very poor from story context and anything she got for herself was probably valuable to her)
the only thing that seemed to be concrete storywise was that user1 is hope which from what I've gathered reading various theories is also nozumu. So I just took the obscurification and symbolism of users and made it a literal interpretation of users for the laptop. the only reason i could think of why nozumu and not sensei is user 1 is if the laptop originally belonged to him.
because user 2 is akira based on the note on the wall and the event 'there is nothing' you login as user 2 with the boobies password... kind of implies the computer wasnt originally akira's
also as long as you have the right password you can log on to any of the other accounts... fully think 'god of wires' switches accounts like crazy... but i also think god of wires is basically a representation or aspect of ami, not tsuneyo's dad

edit: main reason why i think user 4 is ami, you get next to no interactions from user 3 that i am aware of and maya presents herself as not understanding whats gong on or in control really...and i still think ami is he one pulling the strings and doesnt need to use user 4 since the other accounts she has access to has more control

2nd edit: huh i thought it was user 4 that f'd with maya in the scary room, nope user 2 did it
3rd edit: maya didnt write the note with the password for akira... someone else clearly knows what his password is and could easily have access to his room to pin that note up... kind of limits options on who did it... and who would try to fake being maya. or i guess makoto :KEK:

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
because user 2 is akira based on the note on the wall and the event 'there is nothing' you login as user 2 with the boobies password... kind of implies the computer wasnt originally akira's
also as long as you have the right password you can log on to any of the other accounts... fully think 'god of wires' switches accounts like crazy... but i also think god of wires is basically a representation or aspect of ami, not tsuneyo's dad

edit: main reason why i think user 4 is ami, you get next to no interactions from user 3 that i am aware of and maya presents herself as not understanding whats gong on or in control really...and i still think ami is he one pulling the strings and doesnt need to use user 4 since the other accounts she has access to has more control

2nd edit: huh i thought it was user 4 that f'd with maya in the scary room, nope user 2 did it
3rd edit: maya didnt write the note with the password for akira... someone else clearly knows what his password is and could easily have access to his room to pin that note up... kind of limits options on who did it... and who would try to fake being maya. or i guess makoto :KEK:
Actually you're not logging in as any of the Users in "There is nothing". You're requesting help from them, which is why you end up giving User2 your password so they can help you. In other words you're asking the god of wires whose been implied to be responsible for the resets for help during that reset, which is how you escape. (It's also likely that that is who Maya prays to, to reset the world.)

User1 is also said to be offline if you request them, User3 straight up denies you, and User4 is said to be reserved. (If you type in "Hope" though, you'll get a Happy Scene)

User3 actually shows up in a Happy Event, a Yumi event, and a Sana event. Maybe in others, but they do rarely show up.

It also wasn't actually User2 that screwed with Maya in the Scary Room. User1 trolled her by pretending to be User2.

The MM note also says they don't know your password. Maya actually does know it which is why she says that the note is not from her. (Btw, Miku, Maki, Molly, Makoto, and Maya all have MM initials, making it even harder to figure out who it is actually from. If we've even met them yet.)

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
4.20 star(s) 296 Votes