KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
Connecting:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's literally why you're typing in a User.. lmao, I'm not the one internalizing here.

Hacked: User2 doesn't get hacked. If it did, it'd likely be game over. Characters get "hacked" and their "wires" get tangled.

Meta: I get where you're coming from, but you're confusing your theories for facts instead of just theories. Just because it could be symbolizing or implying something, it doesn't mean that's all it is doing or if it's actually doing that at all when it could just be trying to make you think that, or it's simply the easiest way to comprehend the idea of what's actually going on. Simply ignoring the possibility that supernatural stuff is actually going on, is just holding you back. I mean, I'm not saying you're wrong, but it's always better to have an open mind.

Akira: I agree with this. See, the actual plot twist seems to be that Sensei doesn't really matter as much as we think. He's not the only one seeing things. He's not that unique. Ami, Maya, Sara, and Sana, plus Nodoka, and likely others are going through things in the background that Sensei has no idea about, nor do we yet. They black out, see beings, and in Sana's case is getting her lust screwed with. In Sara's case, she may actually be a being. In other words, what Sensei perceives likely doesn't even matter that much. Perception isn't actually reality, it's just how one sees it. Him seeing a computer god or someone telling him about a god that is science incarnate in a dream, could just be his mind trying to understand this reality and the beings that are screwing with it. Same with HOPE, Nozomu, and the Mayas etc. Tbh, based off how the gods have different names for the girls and the girls we know have alliteration names, it's likely that we don't even know their actual names, nor does Sensei. Akira Arakawa may not even be his actual name, and Sekai (The World) itself, may be simply a fabrication. Akira having a brother named Nozomu who's name means Hope seems hard to believe as well.

Anyway, things are starting to get a little "too real", and my connection (heh) is shit at the moment, so let's just agree to disagree.
sure that is fine
sorry if you were getting mad or frustrated but i was havng a blast
guess i did internalize it, took screen shots and everything before posting too after going trough the event...
weird how its different from other terminal service connections where you have to input your username and password
Don't really see how this doesn't mean it's not sensei reconnecting himself after being essentially booted off

Last edited:

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
Possibly, but I'm not sure why it'd only do that for Nodoka. Keep in mind, the shapeshifter never swallowed anything in front of Sensei who is presumed to be her father. Just Nodoka. In fact it may have never even appeared with a toy car to Sensei. Instead it was Long Maya.
(replying an old comment, sorry!)

Going back to fish out some clues really yields nothing LOL; the case of psychotic Nodoka is too hard for me to crack. If only the shapeshifter was holding a toy car here in the scene then this shit would be more straightforward, but no she wasn't.

Not only is identity of the entity still elusive but also the "purpose" of these dreams. The more I look into the dreams she had seems to be taking place in the upside down house (flashing upside down cottage image and the mentioning of something grey and edible). But whatever for? And, why Nodoka?

These repeating dreams presumably become the trigger for Nodoka to temporarily journey outside of the wall and find the thing buried underneath our feet before everyone else does, everyone relevant tbh. I am guessing perhaps Nodoka having these dreams is not because of whoever/whatever's grand scheme of things, but somehow is unintentional due to Nodoka being hyper-perceptive and consequently accessing something that wasn't meant for her to see (in a similar sense to Sensei can see and Yasu can hear, Nodoka tapped into secrets of the world by accident because she's...too smart?).

If it wasn't Himawari's plan to have Nodoka find the thing it would make sense that Himawari wasn't sure about how or why Sensei and Nodoka made it out, even it was just temporary (or it just wasn't Himawari at all also works here :FacePalm:).

Speaking of the description of the dream entity, what are your thoughts on this?
Nodoka was locking eyes with Sensei before saying this, so I assume she was talking about his eyes (glasses were too anticlimactic for me haha), but this would not fit either Himawari or Long Maya (though she did immediately after say I thought I understood but I don't understand anything, so perhaps this isn't something worth overanalyzing)

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Not only is identity of the entity still elusive but also the "purpose" of these dreams. The more I look into the dreams she had seems to be taking place in the upside down house (flashing upside down cottage image and the mentioning of something grey and edible). But whatever for? And, why Nodoka?
This makes me wonder if the notebook Futaba hands Akira early in chapter 1 with the story of the upside down house was actually Nodoka's, since those two have been friends for a long time.

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
Noriko and Kirin are also watching a movie about an upside down house with grey food in one of their early dorm events.

Reactions: DeSkel15

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
So... game has a heavy amount of different birds in it... most of the girls are represented by birds. what bird do you want to see most next...
I want to see the shrike
Absolutely brutal bird that goes in kills anything it thinks is a threat or can be eaten and it carries it/drags it to a thorn bush and impales the body on it. The body drains of blood but people are not sure if that is done on purpose or not and then it uses the thorns as a brace while it rips strips of flesh off its food...some species do this while it's victim is still alive.
Sometimes called the butcher bird cause of how it cuts and rips up the body.
Super tiny bird looks cute too when it's not eating
I hope this is nodokas bird representation

Last edited:
Reactions: Bingoogus

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
So... game has a heavy amount of different birds in it... most of the girls are represented by birds. what bird do you want to see most next...
I want to see the shrike
Absolutely brutal bird that goes in kills anything it thinks is a threat or can be eaten and it carries it/drags it to a thorn bush and impales the body on it. The body drains of blood but people are not sure if that is done on purpose or not and then it uses the thorns as a brace while it rips strips of flesh off its food...some species do this while it's victim is still alive.
Wow, from your description i was expecting a vicious looking bird but upon googling it it's a cute little fluff ball with a hooked beak... somehow more awesome.

I know exactly which bird represents Yumi, an opossum.

Reactions: KnowNoHope

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
Wow, from your description i was expecting a vicious looking bird but upon googling it it's a cute little fluff ball with a hooked beak... somehow more awesome.

I know exactly which bird represents Yumi, an opossum.
Best bird
I was going to go with magpie...
Cause she steals shit
But an opossum matches her 'I'm fucked up and angry enough to do it, I don't know what it is, but it's getting done, back off" threatening personality

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Best bird
I was going to go with magpie...
Cause she steals shit
But an opossum matches her 'I'm fucked up and angry enough to do it, I don't know what it is, but it's getting done, back off" threatening personality
Yep, i was also picturing her carrying Chinami on her back.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
There is a difference between being submissive and being apathetic - I think Sensei is far more the latter.
If he was actually apathetic he'd have, feel, and show no interest in sex or the girls, etc. He'd be more like an Asexual. He acts Apathetic because he thinks it's cool though. Hence why some of girls make fun of him for it.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
sorry if you were getting mad or frustrated but i was havng a blast
Oh, I was getting frustrated, but not because of you or anything. Pictures just wouldn't load and my connection was lagging and overall sucking. It's finally actually being competent. Albeit I'm not sure for how long.

• Red Heart

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
(replying an old comment, sorry!)

Going back to fish out some clues really yields nothing LOL; the case of psychotic Nodoka is too hard for me to crack. If only the shapeshifter was holding a toy car here in the scene then this shit would be more straightforward, but no she wasn't.

These repeating dreams presumably become the trigger for Nodoka to temporarily journey outside of the wall and find the thing buried underneath our feet before everyone else does, everyone relevant tbh. I am guessing perhaps Nodoka having these dreams is not because of whoever/whatever's grand scheme of things, but somehow is unintentional due to Nodoka being hyper-perceptive and consequently accessing something that wasn't meant for her to see (in a similar sense to Sensei can see and Yasu can hear, Nodoka tapped into secrets of the world by accident because she's...too smart?).

If it wasn't Himawari's plan to have Nodoka find the thing it would make sense that Himawari wasn't sure about how or why Sensei and Nodoka made it out, even it was just temporary (or it just wasn't Himawari at all also works here :FacePalm:).

Speaking of the description of the dream entity, what are your thoughts on this?
Nodoka was locking eyes with Sensei before saying this, so I assume she was talking about his eyes (glasses were too anticlimactic for me haha), but this would not fit either Himawari or Long Maya (though she did immediately after say I thought I understood but I don't understand anything, so perhaps this isn't something worth overanalyzing)
Virtually all of that fits my thoughts perfectly, and I'm coming up blank on what exactly could be going on with Nodoka. I do think she may be just too smart for the system and is putting things together that she isn't meant to.

Upside down house: it's come up quite a bit. Nodoka, Kirin, and Noriko have seen it, and Sensei watches it during a reset by himself. I also recall others mentioning it. Not entirely sure what to think of that yet. One of the girls in that house has pink hair almost like Noriko's, though, and there's 5 of them. I'm thinking it might be referring to Sensei tutoring 5 of the girls and Noriko as a kid was one of them. Maya could be the one who took her food and left with Noriko going after her. The other 3 idk. Then again that girl with pink hair could be someone unrelated to the Nakayamas and the house could have nothing to do with tutoring. Maybe it's even actually Haruka? Maybe those 5 girls are some of the side characters when they were young, and it might be hinting at their role in things.

The eyes: it could be implying that whoever she saw was Sensei's daughter, since they had similar eyes, which might be true if it was Hima/the shapeshifter. Besides that I'm not sure.

What really gets my curiosity is that apparently:
Nodoka is trying to find the "thing" for someone who needs it. She also mentions "plates of gray food and Lavender hair." Wakana is the only one that comes to mind that would have lavender hair, and Nodoka has made it clear she likes Wakana, so maybe there's something there..

Overall; I don't think there's been enough revealed to understand the house and Nodoka yet. Could be wrong though.

Last edited:

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
I want to see the shrike
Not a big fan of birds, but I wouldn't be surprised if a Cuckoo shows up.

Apparently it symbolizes unrequited love, spring, and cuckoldry, as well as being favored by the likes of Hera, queen of the gods in Greek myth.

With Sekai around, the apparent relation to spring, her husband being a "god", and her relationship with Sensei where she'd fuck his brother and ended up ditching their kid with Sensei.. well unrequited love and cuckoldry seems to fit.

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
Not a big fan of birds, but I wouldn't be surprised if a Cuckoo shows up.

Apparently it symbolizes unrequited love, spring, and cuckoldry, as well as being favored by the likes of Hera, queen of the gods in Greek myth.

With Sekai around, the apparent relation to spring, her husband being a "god", and her relationship with Sensei where she'd fuck his brother and ended up ditching their kid with Sensei.. well unrequited love and cuckoldry seems to fit.
... i mean... if you call dying in auto accident 'ditching your kid to be raised by someone else' totally
lol
unless
are you implying they faked their death and then just fucked off lol

but i like the cuckoo symbolism and such. you made
so far we only have two girls bird forms from what i recall. makoto and maya
... i mean unless you want to call noodles tsuneyo's representation.
probably missed some girls

I totally see the kookaburra getting into this game. it has its own royalty free annoying song that can be played on repeat... sel loves annoying songs that can be played on repeat
considering the kookabrra's laugh is actualy a warning cry to its fellow birds of a predator nearby... i think this bird fits tsuneyo... based on her comedy

Last edited:
  • Haha

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
... i mean... if you call dying in auto accident 'ditching your kid to be raised by someone else' totally
lol
unless
are you implying they faked their death and then just fucked off lol

but i like the cuckoo symbolism and such. you made
so far we only have two girls bird forms from what i recall. makoto and maya
... i mean unless you want to call noodles tsuneyo's representation.
probably missed some girls
Well, perhaps ditching was a little harsh. Unless they did fake their deaths or suicided. I'm not convinced we've got the whole story yet though.

Also, I think Molly refers to Ravens when she talks about Yasu, which does fit imo. Besides being compared to them, Kaori seems to like chickens a lot albeit so does Ayane. For whatever reason both have had them as pets.

Speaking of Tsuneyo, she's mentioned how her killing birds tends to happen, which kind of makes me worry about all this girls being compared to birds stuff. Personally, if there is a killer in this game, I wouldn't be surprised if it's Tsuneyo. (I think she may have even killed Ayane's chicken)

• Thinking Face
4.20 star(s) 296 Votes