KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
Actually you're not logging in as any of the Users in "There is nothing". You're requesting help from them, which is why you end up giving User2 your password so they can help you. In other words you're asking the god of wires whose been implied to be responsible for the resets for help during that reset, which is how you escape. (It's also likely that that is who Maya prays to, to reset the world.)

User1 is also said to be offline if you request them, User3 straight up denies you, and User4 is said to be reserved. (If you type in "Hope" though, you'll get a Happy Scene)

User3 actually shows up in a Happy Event, a Yumi event, and a Sana event. Maybe in others, but they do rarely show up.

It also wasn't actually User2 that screwed with Maya in the Scary Room. User1 trolled her by pretending to be User2.

The MM note also says they don't know your password. Maya actually does know it which is why she says that the note is not from her. (Btw, Miku, Maki, Molly, Makoto, and Maya all have MM initials, making it even harder to figure out who it is actually from. If we've even met them yet.)
by the way... notice that the room with clocks wall pattern matches the pattern of the room he tutored noriko and maya in...
almost like they are the same room but from different standing position/pespecive and with all the items removed.
which for intents and purposes of this discussion is also the room tsuneyo's dad is stored in based on my theory earlier. and you see the ramen, noodles, and such because of that, not because this dude is the god of wires...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
yeah...
edit:
oh as for MM initials the makoto thing was meant to be a joke and yes there are mltipe girls with MM initials that could be the one that did it... but how many of them have/had direct access to sensei's room, not throwing it out a different girl put it there but i think we are beng lied to by someone... and i think its mainly ami
also, do you have this written down somewhere? because that was a fast response for all the instances of users in the game
,,, where did he get the password from then, must have misremembered it was from the note

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Bingoogus

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Dunno if i'd call him a sub even after Sekai 'trained' him but he definitely is willing to go to distant lengths to make peepee feel good.
Honestly, the more I played this the more I realized how submissive Sensei really is. Even the type he's into (Sekai, Niki, Maya) seems to be blatantly in control of the relationship most of the time.

Osako has literally stepped on him, Yuki tends to mostly make fun of him, Kirin has blackmailed him so that she can traumatize Ayane, Nodoka and Makoto have had their way with him in different ways, Ami has made him cuck Noriko, Rin has made him her backup date, Uta-chan has him wrapped around her finger, Etc.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
by the way... notice that the room with clocks wall pattern matches the pattern of the room he tutored noriko and maya in...
almost like they are the same room but from different standing position/pespecive and with all the items removed.
which for intents and purposes of this discussion is also the room tsuneyo's dad is stored in based on my theory earlier. and you see the ramen, noodles, and such because of that, not because this dude is the god of wires...
yeah...
edit:
oh as for MM initials the makoto thing was meant to be a joke and yes there are mltipe girls with MM initials that could be the one that did it... but how many of them have/had direct access to sensei's room, not throwing it out a different girl put it there but i think we are beng lied to by someone... and i think its mainly ami
also, do you have this written down somewhere? because that was a fast response for all the instances of users in the game
,,, where did he get the password from then, must have misremembered it was from the note
Yep the room with the clocks is virtually guaranteed to be based off where he tutored Noriko and Maya (his apartment). Still not entirely convinced on the Tsuneyo dad's room thing being where he tutored, tbh.

MM initials: Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if someone's lying or at least had their memory altered.

Users: I have good memory for things that don't actually matter, and I recently just replayed There is Nothing and a couple events I recalled User3 in.

Password: After appearing in this world, Current Sensei mentioned he couldn't find out his passwords for stuff so he changed all of his passwords to Boobies123, which is just something he always does in the loops apparently. So, he actually told the player the password which was something you're meant to remember for the puzzle.

• Thinking Face

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Honestly, the more I played this the more I realized how submissive Sensei really is. Even the type he's into (Sekai, Niki, Maya) seems to be blatantly in control of the relationship most of the time.

Osako has literally stepped on him, Yuki tends to mostly make fun of him, Kirin has blackmailed him so that she can traumatize Ayane, Nodoka and Makoto have had their way with him in different ways, Ami has made him cuck Noriko, Rin has made him her backup date, Uta-chan has him wrapped around her finger, Etc.
I still don't think he's a sub by nature, he just wants to get his dick wet, a true test of comparison would be how he reacts to being dominated when sex isn't on the menu, like for other things in which, for the few examples i can think, he comes across as less of a sub and more of a general pushover. He just doesn't strike me as a guy who gets off on being dominated, he just likes sex, however he can get it.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
I still don't think he's a sub by nature, he just wants to get his dick wet, a true test of comparison would be how he reacts to being dominated when sex isn't on the menu, like for other things in which, for the few examples i can think, he comes across as less of a sub and more of a general pushover. He just doesn't strike me as a guy who gets off on being dominated, he just likes sex, however he can get it.
Yeah I'm not saying it's the only way he can get off, but I think there's been plenty of times where he's not been in control and still got off. Like literally since he was a kid.

Him saying he'd submit to Yuki kind of shows he's not against it. Then again he's apparently came while cockroaches were biting his cockhead so.. there's probably not much that can turn him off.

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
Yep the room with the clocks is virtually guaranteed to be based off where he tutored Noriko and Maya (his apartment). Still not entirely convinced on the Tsuneyo dad's room thing being where he tutored, tbh.

MM initials: Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if someone's lying or at least had their memory altered.

Users: I have good memory for things that don't actually matter, and I recently just replayed There is Nothing and a couple events I recalled User3 in.

Password: After appearing in this world, Current Sensei mentioned he couldn't find out his passwords for stuff so he changed all of his passwords to Boobies123, which is just something he always does in the loops apparently. So, he actually told the player the password which was something you're meant to remember for the puzzle.
right, think i remember that scene where sensei says that now.

Reactions: DeSkel15

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
Actually you're not logging in as any of the Users in "There is nothing". You're requesting help from them, which is why you end up giving User2 your password so they can help you. In other words you're asking the god of wires whose been implied to be responsible for the resets for help during that reset, which is how you escape. (It's also likely that that is who Maya prays to, to reset the world.)
huh... I take all the metaphysical representations and see it as symbolism for real world physical interactions that his perceptions (word of the day, YAY!) is being forcibly altered to avoid breaking sensei... prime example of this being the case... Akira. the fact you used the computer to log in and you have to type User2 as the user and then sensei's password in as the password in the shitty event (life of prizes) and for (there is nothing) makes me think he is user 2 for the computer.
the question isnt in regards to 'the god of wires' assuming control in (there is nothing) but in giving control back to akira. Because as soon as you put the password in the event ends
1685079277195.png
someone other than user2 was in control, considering how infantile 'make peepee feel good' he is and his responses are in the happy events, mental breaks where he rapes sara, and other such things I think its a metaphor for sensei (user2) regaining control... not giving it up
akira goes back to being an articulate sensei right after the events end instead of sounding like a neanderthal or disappearing into nothing like everyone else

Last edited:

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Yeah I'm not saying it's the only way he can get off, but I think there's been plenty of times where he's not been in control and still got off. Like literally since he was a kid.

Him saying he'd submit to Yuki kind of shows he's not against it. Then again he's apparently came while cockroaches were biting his cockhead so.. there's probably not much that can turn him off.
You're argument for him being submissive is the same as my argument for him not being a sub, one can be submissive without being a submissive. I'm a sub, Akira is not, but he will submit for sex, it's the sex he wants, not the submission, unlike for subs, like me.

I feel like we're chasing each other in a circle, orbiting around the exact same point but missing the exact wording we need to conclusively agree with each other.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: KnowNoHope

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
by they way DeSkel15
you happen to know what the ramen shop number note said in english

I know it says ramen twice... last 4 characters in both lines is that
looks like it has the same 'to' in Tokyo too in the first line... kinda of assuming first line says tojo ramen
East Branch Ramen

Last edited:

Reaku67

Jul 4, 2020
by they way DeSkel15
you happen to know what the ramen shop number note said in english

I know it says ramen twice... last 4 characters in both lines is that
looks like it has the same 'to' in Tokyo too in the first line... kinda of assuming first line says tojo ramen
East Branch Ramen
Tojo Ramen (東条ラーメン)
Tori Shio Ramen (鳥塩ラーメン)

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
You're argument for him being submissive is the same as my argument for him not being a sub, one can be submissive without being a submissive. I'm a sub, Akira is not, but he will submit for sex, it's the sex he wants, not the submission, unlike for subs, like me. I feel like we're chasing each other in a circle, orbiting around the exact same point but missing the exact wording we need to conclusively agree with each other.
See, I never said he was "a sub".

I said he's into femdom (willing to submit to a woman sexually) and is submissive (and not just for sex, Maya can tell him what to do, like not to open a box and he won't even if he wants to).

I do agree that Sensei isn't just submissive though.

• Thinking Face

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
huh... I take all the metaphysical representations and see it as symbolism for real world physical interactions that his perceptions (word of the day, YAY!) is being forcibly altered to avoid breaking sensei... prime example of this being the case... Akira. the fact you used the computer to log in and you have to type User2 as the user and then sensei's password in as the password in the shitty event (life of prizes) and for (there is nothing) makes me think he is user 2 for the computer.
the question isnt in regards to 'the god of wires' assuming control in (there is nothing) but in giving control back to akira. Because as soon as you put the password in the event ends
View attachment 2650607
someone other than user2 was in control, considering how infantile 'make peepee feel good' he is and his responses are in the happy events, mental breaks where he rapes sara, and other such things I think its a metaphor for sensei (user2) regaining control... not giving it up
akira goes back to being an articulate sensei right after the events end instead of sounding like a neanderthal or disappearing into nothing like everyone else
Some of the meta stuff is him trying to protect himself, (like ignoring his name), but a lot of it is also something else interfering. The resets and supernatural stuff can't just be symbolism, as it actually affects people and the world.

I get where you're coming from, but you connect to User2 and then you give it your system password so that it can assume control, not you. The reason you go back to semi-normal is because it untangles your wires for you (likely debugs your terminal). This event "There is Nothing" is also when the god of wires is revealed, so that alone seems to imply User2 is related to it.

Btw, later on in "The Word of the day" reset event, User2 talks to you:

They say a couple things like they can offer to guide you, want to protect you, and all you have to do is accept them, but they also make it clear that you don't know it.

User2 being Sensei doesn't make sense if Sensei doesn't even know it.

Overall: The only thing Sensei actually seems to be is Terminal 23. (I've been thinking he could be a part of User1 but in retrospect it seems more like the Users of User1 just sometimes consider themselves him. The one that took over User1 in Sana's event sees Sensei and says "I" then changes it to "he". So, users of User1 might just pretend to be Sensei sometimes, like how it has pretended to be User2. Although when Sensei went delirious in "There is Nothing", User1 was notably offline. So, maybe User1 is also his lucidity? Makes things even more complicated.)

• Thinking Face

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
Some of the meta stuff is him trying to protect himself, (like ignoring his name), but a lot of it is also something else interfering. The resets and supernatural stuff can't just be symbolism, as it actually affects people and the world.

I get where you're coming from, but you connect to User2 and then you give it your system password so that it can assume control, not you. The reason you go back to semi-normal is because it untangles your wires for you (likely debugs your terminal). This event "There is Nothing" is also when the god of wires is revealed, so that alone seems to imply User2 is related to it.

Btw, later on in "The Word of the day" reset event, User2 talks to you:

They say a couple things like they can offer to guide you, want to protect you, and all you have to do is accept them, but they also make it clear that you don't know it.

User2 being Sensei doesn't make sense if Sensei doesn't even know it.

Overall: The only thing Sensei actually seems to be is Terminal 23. (I've been thinking he could be a part of User1 but in retrospect it seems more like the Users of User1 just sometimes consider themselves him. The one that took over User1 in Sana's event sees Sensei and says "I" then changes it to "he". So, users of User1 might just pretend to be Sensei sometimes, like how it has pretended to be User2. Although when Sensei went delirious in "There is Nothing", User1 was notably offline. So, maybe User1 is also his lucidity? Makes things even more complicated.)
- i didnt see anywhere in the event saying you were connecting to user two, i think that is something you have internalized as happening, (happens to all of us) (that or sel removed it like he has with other things)
- user 2 gets hacked and taken control of... all.. the... time. like an absurd amount of user 2 hacks, which line up real well with sensei losing control. user2 talking to us... in an event sensei has no control over... offering to 'guide' and 'control' him doesn't surprise me at all
- I don think I explained myself that great in regard to metaphysical representations...this hp lovecraftian b.s... so lets say i have this object, this object represents IDK lets say health, person 1 sees the object as a bottle of pills, person 2 sees the object as the Caduceus, person 3 sees the object as a gourd, so on and so on. but the object is none of those things and all of those things. locked inside his mind he is using real world physical objects to act as a mental focal point to interact and regain control. he perceived he was in his room and using his computer to reassert his identity. when he is trapped in his room with the puzzles that are not puzzles... he is actually trapped in his mind
-most definitely something much more deep is going on, but i dont think akira is actually able to percieve it, so it takes on aspects he can perceive and understands how to interact with.

Last edited:

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
- i didnt see anywhere in the event saying you were connecting to user two, i think that is something you have internalized as happening, (happens to all of us) (that or sel removed it like he has with other things)
- user 2 gets hacked and taken control of... all.. the... time. like an absurd amount of user 2 hacks, which line up real well with sensei losing control. user2 talking to us... in an event sensei has no control over... offering to 'guide' and 'control' him doesn't surprise me at all
- I don think I explained myself that great in regard to metaphysical representations...this hp lovecraftian b.s... so lets say i have this object, this object represents IDK lets say health, person 1 sees the object as a bottle of pills, person 2 sees the object as the Caduceus, person 3 sees the object as a gourd, so on and so on. but the object is none of those things and all of those things. locked inside his mind he is using real world physical objects to act as a mental focal point to interact and regain control. he perceived he was in his room and using his computer to reassert his identity. when he is trapped in his room with the puzzles that are not puzzles... he is actually trapped in his mind
-most definitely something much more deep is going on, but i dont think akira is actually able to percieve it, so it takes on aspects he can perceive and understands how to interact with.
Connecting:
It's literally why you're typing in a User.. lmao, I'm not the one internalizing here.

Hacked: User2 doesn't get hacked. If it did, it'd likely be game over. Characters get "hacked" and their "wires" get tangled.

Meta: I get where you're coming from, but you're confusing your theories for facts instead of just theories. Just because it could be symbolizing or implying something, it doesn't mean that's all it is doing or if it's actually doing that at all when it could just be trying to make you think that, or it's simply the easiest way to comprehend the idea of what's actually going on. Simply ignoring the possibility that supernatural stuff is actually going on, is just holding you back. I mean, I'm not saying you're wrong, but it's always better to have an open mind.

Akira: I agree with this. See, the actual plot twist seems to be that Sensei doesn't really matter as much as we think. He's not the only one seeing things. He's not that unique. Ami, Maya, Sara, and Sana, plus Nodoka, and likely others are going through things in the background that Sensei has no idea about, nor do we yet. They black out, see beings, and in Sana's case is getting her lust screwed with. In Sara's case, she may actually be a being. In other words, what Sensei perceives likely doesn't even matter that much. Perception isn't actually reality, it's just how one sees it. Him seeing a computer god or someone telling him about a god that is science incarnate in a dream, could just be his mind trying to understand this reality and the beings that are screwing with it. Same with HOPE, Nozomu, and the Mayas etc. Tbh, based off how the gods have different names for the girls and the girls we know have alliteration names, it's likely that we don't even know their actual names, nor does Sensei. Akira Arakawa may not even be his actual name, and Sekai (The World) itself, may be simply a fabrication. Akira having a brother named Nozomu who's name means Hope seems hard to believe as well.

Anyway, things are starting to get a little "too real", and my connection (heh) is shit at the moment, so let's just agree to disagree.

Last edited:

hcguy

Aug 29, 2019
See, I never said he was "a sub".

I said he's into femdom (willing to submit to a woman sexually) and is submissive (and not just for sex, Maya can tell him what to do, like not to open a box and he won't even if he wants to).

I do agree that Sensei isn't just submissive though.
There is a difference between being submissive and being apathetic - I think Sensei is far more the latter.

Sep 26, 2018
You guys think Touka was inspired by Sasha from advance wars? Both extremely wealthy teenage girls set to inherit a vast empire, they even look kinda similar.

Or maybe moving little tanks around for hours on end gave me brainrot.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes